It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

author, if you'll please?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

stop reading that crap!! that's what!

it's Sorcha Faal...

nuf said..reaserch her here on ATS....
edit on 12-11-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

link   

Listen Mr. Lazy hand me all the latest news now-
If you don't know how to click on someone's name and see their post than you shouldn't be here, we all had to read through many post and you are NO different! Furthermore, all your comments are nothing but harassing the posters. Shoo troll be gone!

Not sure why you have quotation marks around your BS, I never said one word of what you posted. Learn to read nooblet!

List them, I am not going to go through 70+ pages to find them and have them be nothing more than "I seen this","It looked like a...","Russia picked up a flash[haha, I had to put this one down]". Think of the information that the local government of Indiana, the first responder's and the media have given us as factual until it is proven without a shadow of a doubt its not.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

link   

so, you post hearsay and that's supposed to count for something ?
FACTS please, remember ?
that's what you demanded from everyone else.
where's yours ???

not HEARSAY.
no text, it doesn't exist.
no timestamp, it doesn't exist.
no evidence, it doesn't exist until there is some.

now, back to your accusations ... do you plan on delivering or just blabbering ?

is he lying ?? i cannot say, but i will say, PROVE it or it's false until proven otherwise, it's a TEXT, they're recorded and retrievable.

link   

Originally posted by fugazzi777
reply to post by lambs to lions

12 to 24 inch think slabs in a house? never, unless the home owner specifies that and that is only in custom homes, a slab in a house is average 6 inches......footings 2 feet is realistic and rebar in the slab is also not code ...........

Thanks for posting, would you care to back up what I said in my previous post about possible lack of reinforcement and the brittleness of concrete?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
PEOPLE!

To be truthful on what I have found, I was struck by it. This means WAR!

Drones have fired on the American people, what are we to do now?

It's a trap! That's a hoax man, the idea may be true, but most likely not. Sorcha Faal is a hoaxer, that article is written by Sorcha Faal. A + B...you know

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

cool pic but do you have any idea when that image was recorded ?
days, weeks, years ago ??
could just be a man walking to his car.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
This means WAR!

Gee! Glad YOU are not our Commander-in-Chief nor one of the other red button holders.

Internet Hoax Queen adds another one to her memorabilia collection.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle
reply to post by 4ajodster

I have a question, where would be the possible spot for the sewer tank to be placed?

WTF are you talking about? You are just trying to stir up trouble. I don't have to or need to prove squat to you. I'm ignoring you from now on.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

so, you post hearsay and that's supposed to count for something ?
FACTS please, remember ?
that's what you demanded from everyone else.
where's yours ???

not HEARSAY.
no text, it doesn't exist.
no timestamp, it doesn't exist.
no evidence, it doesn't exist until there is some.

now, back to your accusations ... do you plan on delivering or just blabbering ?

is he lying ?? i cannot say, but i will say, PROVE it or it's false until proven otherwise, it's a TEXT, they're recorded and retrievable.

You and I where not their, the homeowner claims their was a problem with the heater. We cannot disprove nothing as of now, so it has to be true for now. I have gave you quotes from articles but you are too simple minded to see it. Its not my fault.

Originally posted by 4ajodster

I have a question, where would be the possible spot for the sewer tank to be placed?

WTF are you talking about? You are just trying to stir up trouble. I don't have to or need to prove squat to you. I'm ignoring you from now on.

No, that was a valid question. It looks about the size of a sewer tank. I was simply asking where they may of placed it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Staroth

Listen Mr. Lazy hand me all the latest news now-
If you don't know how to click on someone's name and see their post than you shouldn't be here, we all had to read through many post here and you are NO different! Furthermore, all your comments are nothing but harassing the posters. Shoo troll be gone!

How am I harassing. I am stating what I believe in a way that is fair for everyone.

edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Just in case you guys didn't believe me, the white figure in the garage when you are at the address of the main home:

The 'person' is only apparent when you're in front of the main house that was destroyed

Spookiness aside, probably the dude unloading whatever lumber from the truck. Just another weird coincidence I suppose.

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

And for anyone who may find significance that didn't see it earlier.

link   

thanks, nearly fell for it.

And thanks for bring it up the best way possible.

Now why would they do that?

Plus it makes you think, who were those people that got killed?

Plus, I don't even know who this scorcha who-ever this is. I just found the picture and just posted it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

No more, I nearly fell for it.

Plus, I don't even know who this scorcha who-ever this is. I just found the picture and just posted it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

link   
for all of you who want to post about the Russian missile info..

please read this before posting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does anybody know who Sorcha Faal is??? There are many of her writings posted on www.whatdoesitmean.com... most of which are very, very anti-American. I wonder how that website stays on board the internet. I purchased a "book" called "Vanya's Journey", which took 3 months to arrive. I expected it to be a fiction/about a woman's spiritual journey, instead it was a hand/plastic spiral bound "manual" containing only a collection of articles that are posted on the website. Really disappointing.

edit on 12-11-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by LouisianaMan

Originally posted by LouisianaMan
will someone please take a look at the aerial footage from the blast here in Louisiana that was felt 50 miles away. it knocked the train off the track and before the blast a white light was seen streaming across the sky from Texas to Minden before the boom. Look at the 1:38 to 1:41 of the clip, you can see a crater that is still smoking the next day............ thanks

www.youtube.com... the crater here in Louisiana looks exactly the same size of the one in indianapolis

Here is the video.. The blast area does look very similar

In the beginning of the video when the helicopter pans around it looks like the same "path" of destruction seen at the homes, like 17 seconds in

edit on 12-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

do you mean septic tank ??
if so, they don't have them here.
they are on city sewage with underground lines interconnecting the entire system.
Septic tank elimination program

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Look at the picture with the red lines, then look at this one with that in mind, and let us know what you think:

willyloman.files.wordpress.com...

Ha, I have a pretty old monitor, I didn't realize at first the purple lines looking like they stand straight up in your photo were added (inside the red circle), but see they are not there in the corresponding pic, maybe I'm not observant enough though, still don't see a real 'crator', not saying there isn't one there, and again I find the burn and exposive patterns very interesting, but I had thought if there was a depression in the ground where you had circled it may? be where the basement is or cutout of the ground for a walk out?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

do you mean septic tank ??
if so, they don't have them here.
they are on city sewage with underground lines interconnecting the entire system.
Septic tank elimination program

Er, yes sorry. And thanks for the information, when I first glanced over the spot - it seemed like it would be around the same size.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Louisiana National Guard has issued a statement Friday on Camp Minden's Monday night explosions and 7000 feet mushroom cloud, but Hazardous Materials Unit in Baton Rouge and others investigating could take months before determining the cause, officials said Friday about the area that will remain off-limits until after completing cleanup.

Multiple witnesses have reported seeing bright objects with tails falling from the sky toward earth before a bright light and loud explosion sounds.

Hazmat crews began collecting photo evidence from the scene Tuesday to send to the Hazardous Materials Unit in Baton Rouge for it to try to determine what caused the powerful blasts.

News reports had previously stated that at least ten blasts occurred. Multiple witnesses apparently reported that they saw something falling down from the sky towards the earth before the mushroom cloud was created.

"After they conclude their investigation, they submit it to Baton Rouge where a whole other team examines it," said Louisiana State Police Trooper Matt Harris. That way we leave no stone unturned and everything is covered.

The blast was felt 50 miles away into Texas and shattered windows.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just in case you guys didn't believe me, the white figure in the garage when you are at the address of the main home:

The 'person' is only apparent when you're in front of the main house that was destroyed

Spookiness aside, probably the dude unloading whatever lumber from the truck. Just another weird coincidence I suppose.

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

Welcome to the land of Pics or it didn't happen. You get an A+...well done new member....

It looks like someone going to meet the truck...good job on posting it....

Des

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join