It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle
reply to post by Manhater

Their is a difference from a plant, to a personal house. Wouldn't you agree? One is presumably made mostly of concrete and reinforcements and the other, presumably mostly wood? I can ensure you, without a shadow of a doubt that it could very well be a natural gas explosion.

Here is another example of a propane explosion.

edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

It's not really a factory plant it's business building , a small one at that. But they do have numerous propane tanks around the building and that is what exploded. Plus, there is a gas station across the street. So, if you take that scenario to these houses scenario, that gas station would of gone up as well. And it didn't, Both are the size of a small gas station.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

They are not mystery flakes, they are the result of a large fire that burned down 2 houses.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

reply to post by Manhater

Their is a difference from a plant, to a personal house. Wouldn't you agree? One is presumably made mostly of concrete and reinforcements and the other, presumably mostly wood? I can ensure you, without a shadow of a doubt that it could very well be a natural gas explosion.

Here is another example of a propane explosion.

It's not really a factory plant it's business building , a small one at that. But they do have numerous propane tanks around the building and that is what exploded. Plus, there is a gas station across the street. So, if you take that scenario to these houses scenario, that gas station would of gone up as well. And it didn't, Both are the size of a small gas station.

People have been discussing how 'tacky' they houses looked (construction wise). With that being said, thats enough of a reason for your comparison being so different.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

So, try something for me. Forget all of 'the bad' that happens in the world and try and re think the whole thing out without anyone telling you one thing. Do you honestly think that everyone in this world except people on forums such as this lie to you about everything? I do not mean to bash you but given the information that we have to presume to be facts until dismissed otherwise, its the only logical reasoning besides the owner getting rid of his finical problems
really ????
what kind of nonsense is this ??
you cannot dispute my argument so you attack my mental faculties ??
did you read the T&C of this community ??

Do you honestly think that everyone in this world except people on forums such as this lie to you about everything?
deep down, no ... however, in 50yrs, i haven't met one that is totally honest, yet.

gas or furnace is the only logical answer ??
and i'd suppose you consider yourself a critical thinker too, huh ??

well, you enjoy your little fantasy, i still don't believe it for a moment.
not gas, not a furnace and not a bomb.
not likely a missile (even an errant one), not likely a crashed drone (no evidence)
[notice i don't discount the meteorite theory just yet ... it is a logical theory]

and i'm still wondering why no word from the arson team, yet.

until more info is released or discovered, all the conjecture in the world (no matter how erroneous or wildly impossible) isn't hurting anyone, is it ??

regarding the meteorite theory, until i hear more from the AMS, i reserve opinion on that one.
i've been to the Arizona crater and i still can't believe that came from one only 80ft in diameter

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

so, if you feel the need to challenge my mental faculties, have at it ... unfortunately, it won't do a darn thing to resolve this current dilemma that far too many are suffering.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
some more good pics

link   
He received a "text" from his daughter saying their home was gone??????? That is not something you text about. I would be frantically calling my father probably sobbing like a kid........ odd!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Honor93

So, try something for me. Forget all of 'the bad' that happens in the world and try and re think the whole thing out without anyone telling you one thing. Do you honestly think that everyone in this world except people on forums such as this lie to you about everything? I do not mean to bash you but given the information that we have to presume to be facts until dismissed otherwise, its the only logical reasoning besides the owner getting rid of his finical problems
really ????
what kind of nonsense is this ??
you cannot dispute my argument so you attack my mental faculties ??
did you read the T&C of this community ??

Do you honestly think that everyone in this world except people on forums such as this lie to you about everything?
deep down, no ... however, in 50yrs, i haven't met one that is totally honest, yet.

gas or furnace is the only logical answer ??
and i'd suppose you consider yourself a critical thinker too, huh ??

well, you enjoy your little fantasy, i still don't believe it for a moment.
not gas, not a furnace and not a bomb.
not likely a missile (even an errant one), not likely a crashed drone (no evidence)
[notice i don't discount the meteorite theory just yet ... it is a logical theory]

and i'm still wondering why no word from the arson team, yet.

until more info is released or discovered, all the conjecture in the world (no matter how erroneous or wildly impossible) isn't hurting anyone, is it ??

regarding the meteorite theory, until i hear more from the AMS, i reserve opinion on that one.
i've been to the Arizona crater and i still can't believe that came from one only 80ft in diameter

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

so, if you feel the need to challenge my mental faculties, have at it ... unfortunately, it won't do a darn thing to resolve this current dilemma that far too many are suffering.

How can someone dispute anything you say, when you just keep repeating the same stuff over and over? Please, give me some evidence that disputes the claims given by the media/government officials in Indiana. Something more than, "it sounded like", "it didn't look like". Cold, hard facts based on actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWash
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I caught that too!

The victims id aren't being released BUT. . . a candlelight vigil is being held for (gives full names of victims). . .

The thing that gets me is that the news gives the profession of the wife who is a 2nd grade teacher but her husband? Well is just a husband. Nada on that one.

I thought nobody was home at the time, so who were the unfortunate casualties? Confused I am.

With DHS taking over the show, thats raising red flags for me on this event. Curious on what later reports will reveal.

I don't know if anyone has posted this or not, but last night I was doing some digging and I ran across the names of the dead....the time Nov.11 8:57pm.

Here is the original article it appeared in.....

Elementary school teacher Jennifer Longworth, husband killed in Indiana explosion - @theindychannel Nov 11, 2012, 8:57 p.m. from www.theindychannel.com by editor

breakingnews.com

edit on 11/12/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname

They are not mystery flakes, they are the result of a large fire that burned down 2 houses.

Think so? I've been around plenty of large fires that engulfed entire homes and had nothing like that, not even, let alone the burned "paper" flying miles and miles away.

Eh.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

thanks for sharing but that doesn't provide the timestamp of the text that said "Dad our home is gone". which was what i asked for.

also, this "dad" is the same x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist ... in a 1/4 million $$ house, do you really believe that they are not going to report a furnace problem to the proper gas authority ??

ETA -- i almost forgot ... why didn't your link include the part that says the furnace had been repaired and no other problems were noted ??
edit on 12-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

Given that information that you said, about the father being the x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist, do you think they would be in a financial problem with that sort of job?
hmmmm, separated, possible pending divorce ... yes, sadly, it happens.
[any chance you've been to Cape Canaveral lately ??
there are alot of ppl in similar situations, today]

ETA -- given that the above info may be less than correct (see Telemetry's most recent post), what difference does it make what their financial status was ??
do you really think someone would be THIS desperate ??

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Let's use our head here.............., look at the damage. Look how many homes are deemed uninhabitable. First thing I think of when I see all that powerful damage............................, not gas, not a furnace. Hellfire missles don't do that kind of damage. Several youtube videos of hellfire missiles, and they make a crater and don't cause that kind of damage. I did read about a girl seeing an orange light in the sky. If I had to make a gut reaction, I would say meteor, but what do I know???? We saw the same light here in Louisiana before the blast in Minden.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

thanks for sharing but that doesn't provide the timestamp of the text that said "Dad our home is gone". which was what i asked for.

also, this "dad" is the same x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist ... in a 1/4 million $$ house, do you really believe that they are not going to report a furnace problem to the proper gas authority ??

ETA -- i almost forgot ... why didn't your link include the part that says the furnace had been repaired and no other problems were noted ??

Given that information that you said, about the father being the x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist, do you think they would be in a financial problem with that sort of job?
hmmmm, separated, possible pending divorce ... yes, sadly, it happens.
[any chance you've been to Cape Canaveral lately ??
there are alot of ppl in similar situations, today]

I find you pretty funny man, you try and troll me on one subject and once proven wrong change it completely around. If you want to debunk the gas theory, stick to the subject instead of jumping around. And just because their are a lot of people in similar situations, does not make them all 'fix'their situations - on a house that they are paying $1,000 to their ex wife for child support, whom supposedly has a restraining order against him.

Originally posted by LouisianaMan

Let's use our head here.............., look at the damage. Look how many homes are deemed uninhabitable. First thing I think of when I see all that powerful damage............................, not gas, not a furnace. Hellfire missles don't do that kind of damage. Several youtube videos of hellfire missiles, and they make a crater and don't cause that kind of damage. I did read about a girl seeing an orange light in the sky. If I had to make a gut reaction, I would say meteor, but what do I know???? We saw the same light here in Louisiana before the blast in Minden.

I wouldn't know anything on the one in Louisiana, so I will not comment directly onto it. I seen a shooting star last week, that seemed to be pretty low and nothing blew up.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diesel_actual
some more good pics

Thanks...from your 3rd photo in. The aerial view from above. I can't see how 30 surrounding homes have been so damaged, they've been declared off-limits, and designated for complete destruction....it makes no sense, looking at that one photo...

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Apparently nobody was in the home. There could be many reasons for this.

Not blaming, just saying.

Thanks.
You always have to look at "who" might benefit, when the answer isn't obvious.
And - when considering that the dad (& estranged or X husband) might have orchestrated this atrocity, I have to consider - "would he have risked his dauther's death for vengeance (on the X-wife) or for insurance money...or anything else?".
And, while I realize that history has shown us that all kinds of people will do such things - I think they are exceptional (not the norm).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diesel_actual

Creepy. I just went onto google street view. When you get to the house there's a big red truck with it's rear door open. The truck is for a lumber company. Then when you get in front of the main house that was destroyed, you can see a person walking out of their garage, but all you see is a blurry white figure. The garage in question is two houses to the right of the main destroyed home.

Not that it's relevant. Just strange as all get out.

If somebody could go onto google streetview, go one click in front of the front end of the red lumber truck and look back at the garage about two houses down, one house behind the truck.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting!

========================================================================

Anyone else notice the media pushing this gas explosion thing when it has NOT been determined yet?
*nothing to see here, herd along*

The headlines are very misleading!
edit on 12-11-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
Anyone else notice the media pushing this gas explosion thing when it has NOT been determined yet?
*nothing to see here, herd along*

So far I have only seen evidence stating just the opposite, but their headlines are very misleading!

I am always open to hear theories, please present your evidence to it being the opposite. The information that is being given should always be thought of as a fact until proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Someone has gotta look into this, it's freaking spooky. The figure is entirely white, looks like an apparition or a grey being. Key word LOOKS like.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
falling sky object, micro satellite, small meteorite

transfers its kinetic energy to houses as its slamming to earth, ends up in homes basement..no crater because it's not very large and most of it energy was clearly dissipated to the multiple houses it hit on way to basement

fuel on micro-sat explodes, or ,micro reactor (non-nuclear) explodes, igniting the blazes,

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by diesel_actual

Jennifer Longworth, Southwest Elementary School teacher, husband, John Dion Longworth, die in blast

Read more: www.wptv.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join