It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some of the houses are brick, most are wood or have only brick fronts, wood/vinyl sides and rears.

Some were questioning the leaves on the trees previously. All I can say is that trees with regular 'leaves' (maples, oaks, stuff like that) have lost all their leaves already. The trees there are not needle trees, some other kind, but they're not like the leaves you think of when you think of trees.

As far as the crater thing goes-

The house has a basement.
IF a 100lb bomb were dropped on the house, penetrated the roof and ceiling, hit the 2nd floor and exploded- what would THAT look like? It would send the 1st floor's contents into the basement, and send debris in all directions, including up. Which would then submit to gravity and go where? On top of the crater?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by ToadInAHole

My god we've been over this!!!!!

Predators are only equipped with hellfire missiles which were originally intended as anti-armor missiles. The results would not be the large blast pattern we have here. IF!!! it was a drone strike it would have been done with a reaper, and a JDAM type bomb, JDAM's use GPS guidance and explode when they reach ground level, for maximum efficiency, we would have a massive crater and we do not.

I'm done, I used math, I used logic. I'm just done. Tinfoil hat time, it was the result of a very fine microwave pulse from a blazar in deep space. The focal point of said beam was in the garage of the house hyper accelerating the air to a combustible temperature causing a massive explosion and those reporting chest pains and injuries were hit with valence radiation WOOOOOOOO ATS # yeah

Hey definately not saying at this point that it was, but plausibly an utban drone could theoretically be fitted with about anything, with any type of hard to detect suitable explosive devices that could be used in an urban setting and remain beyond reasonable suspicion. I have litle doubt humans are used routinely as guinea pigs for all sorts of weapons testing,

link   
Don't know if its been mentioned yet, but a similar thing happened before.

www.cbc.ca...

People were out of their homes for months.

link   
reply to post by akira6968

IF a 100lb bomb were dropped on the house,

Why , oh , why would somebody want to drop a 100lb bomb on a residential house?

The 2 x teachers really are not a good enough reason.

Wasn't the house empty anyway?

UFO is way more plausible

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by azoth88

Originally posted by diesel_actual
reply to post by Hijinx

Something was being stored in that house, ammo/explosives...maybe a small fire triggered it off

Google street view (2007) shows open box truck from lumber company dropping off something other than lumber...

You can't be certain that it's not lumber...
You obviously have never seen the way that wood is packaged. What are you expecting to see in that picture? Raw wood in the form of tree trunks?

Adding unintelligent bat- isht ideas like this are what make conspiracy theorists sound like complete idiots.

i'd expect to see lumber,which is not often packaged, which could be a stack of in the truck or they could be boxes, but if a trucks gonna dealer ya wood, theres usaully alot of it ...I live here, I'm property investor, I've been to that Lumber Company, I was just added fuel to the looney conspiracy fire, u must not of read the rest of my post

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

No where do I attempt to pick you apart. I only make statements that you chose to ignore. I think you are obviously very intelligent, you can do math that I couldn't even attempt without a calculator. I like everyone's point of view, even yours, all I said was to read some of the material already posted. Didn't mean to offend.
Please don't take how I debate personally, I just like all aspects to be considered. I do like how you attempt to figure your conclusions with logic, so don't think I was trying to pick you apart. I just felt you were ignoring things or others opinions because you were dead set on yours. When in reality none of us know 'for sure'. Also it has been stated the gas company does not even believe it was gas, that is why they are not taking responsibility.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Last night when reporters tried to access the school that the evacuees were staying, they were denied any interviews with the evacuees. Or entry. That information was from their local news page, it was already posted earlier but ill find it and link it.
Also people who were trying to 'do good' and take things needed for the evacuees, they were denied to take it to their location, and were directed to take what they wanted to donate to a nearby church or do it online, still cutting off interaction from the evacuees/witnesses from the neighborhood. That was also from their own local news page.
I feel that is somewhat of an 'info blockade'. Just my opinion, but that sounds like an effort to keep information hidden.

Cool thanks. I didn't see this in the thread before.
It is possible that they were just protecting people in shock from being asked a lot of questions from the media for the time being, until they'd gotten settled down and dealt emotionally with their situation. Or maybe they wanted to keep a lid on things until they had ruled out any kind of attack scenario. Though I think in the second case it's wrong to restrict information, but maybe that's policy if an attack is suspected?
What's the situation now though, are witnessess being interviewed and coming forward?

You read my mind!

Good points. You have to consider nobody involved knew what was happening. I was going to say that denying access to the people was for their own protection.

I think if the people weren't allowed to leave then I would question that decision.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by akira6968

I would expect a different blast pattern and less fire if this was the case though.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Katharos62191

I thought in the before photos posted the houses were made out of bricks?

Didn 't see that photo, if that is the case, then I doubt you could get a brick house for $150K.

Looked like wood to me.

Check out page 37 for the close up. To me it looks mainly brick, but no doubt is made of both brick and wood.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You do realize that repeating something over and over doesnt always make it true right. May I ask you what credentials you have to make your claims other than "math" are you a chemist or are you using google? First unless you live in that exact house you wouldnt possible have the measurements you need then theres also the fact that you would still be off. People keep stuff and stuff takes up space which throws your math off even more or the fact that houses arent air tight so even if gas built up it would get out and as much as would be needed people in the area would have smelt something off. Thats why gas lines are made from metal and not wood. Your logic fails on to many levels Im not saying that it wasnt a gas leak just that the way your going about it as absolute fact because "math" is flawed.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Indianapolis resident here. #'s really strange. I'm watching the news and they announced that a 10:00 PM curfew is being enforced in the area and that there will be "a strong police presence throughout the night." They then cut to the spokesperson from Citizens Energy company who said that they have tested the area and detected no natural gas leaks.
reply to post by azoth88

Not that I do not believe you but can you find a source online for this info? Maybe a local paper perhaps?

If this thing comes back as showing no faulty gas line, what other explanation are we left with? I am not a fan of things always turning into "doom and gloom" scenarios.. but the number of random explosions is getting a little high!

It could be that #### is just blowing up lately.. that is a possibility too.

I have been following the thread and it seems odd nobody really heard or seen much of anything before the explosion. Looking at the damage is unbelievable,, The fact that only two were killed is amazing to me by looking at those pictures,

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Forgive me if repeat, I didn't get to last two pages of thread, but wanted to include:

I think a drone gone bad. Or intentional....evacuate the block to...staff the fema camps? Details on drone here again... www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Even stranger, saw this. Posted before it happened, www.youtube.com... And what the thing is, is the four video titles posted by same guy and what the titles are interpreted by the poster. She writes:

--snip
After I posted the above on the other thread, I noticed his other videos on there, they are called:

PBM_Jeff - PBM
PBM_Jeff - Trap Anthem
PBM_Jeff - Southside Explosion
PBM_Jeff - The Other Side

Can anyone see a message in the above^^....

1) PBM = Please Believe Me
2) Trap Anthem
3) Southside Explosion
4) The Other Side = Death or Moving Them Elsewhere...

Does anyone else find this weird???
Credit :
www.godlikeproductions.com...
-----snip

Lots of weird history regarding booming, explosions, and radiation coverups for Indiana/Michigan in June. All over ...can search it...Might ne interesting..

naturalsociety.com...
naturalsociety.com...
naturalsociety.com...
www.wsws.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
We had a house explosion here last year from natural gas. It was definitely gas because the owners that did make it out said that they had a gas line problem but ignored it. (dumb to say the least) Anyway, the house was completely leveled but the main material was not blown outward and across the street, it was almost like a controlled demolition. It all ended up in a pile where the house was. It seems strange the magnitude of destruction in those pictures could be attributed to a gas leak, but i also haven't seen everything in this world.

The only other house explosion i can think of was a couple years ago, and it too was not blown outward like this one.

Just imagine how this thread would be going if the 3 houses had collapsed "like a controlled demolition".

Agreed. Within the first 2 hours they had school busses evacuate almost the entire neighborhood. Wrabbit presented a link where you could listen to the whole thing via radio. Evacuate so they can have time to clean up their mess maybe? Who knows.. It's possible!
Since you live in Indy do you have or know anyone who lives close or has friends in the effected area??

Or because there was a massive explosion, structural damage to 30+ houses, and no known cause. Evacuation was quite obviously needed.

reply to post by Hijinx

So far, bombs and meth lab have been ruled out. There were no reports of hearing any aircraft, no fireballs, craters so all the other fantastical ATS claims are out too.

A few posts back you state how gas is not ruled out, yet you listen to the same sources saying bombs and meth labs being ruled out and those are all of the sudden viable to you? I agree I don't believe it was a meth lab or a bomb, but I find it interesting how you tend to pick and choose what you listen to or acknowledge. Interesting, very interesting.

So there is a source that claims gas is ruled out?

EDIT:

www.fox59.com...

Initial reports suggested a gas leak led to the explosion but investigators said they are looking at all possibilities.

edit on 11-11-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as testy, I'm running myself in circles and I will admit this has become a bit of an obsession.

Is there another option you'd like me to explore? I've tried to apply the same means to each scenario, if it was an airline crash where are the engines? Large discernible chunks? Even flight 93 turned up with engines and a rather large piece of fuselage when the crater was looked over.

Here, we do not see a crater, so it rules out an aerial impact. I understand many of you believe the debris would fall into the crater, but given such a large object seems suspect to you the impact itself would throw material out, and create a deep hole which would give us a depression, even if debris fell into it. As well, air liners belly, and wings are filled with kerosene, I would expect a much larger burn pattern given their wingspan, as well it would come back to angle of approach, there is no skid. If it's a plane it literally had to come straight down, likely nose first, no crater, no large sections left over. No engines, or craters from engines.

I am trying to approach this with an open mind. I even took the pictures, circled the pattern and the source of the blast appears to have come from the homes garage. (this home is gone now ha ha.) An airplane crash would create a fireball much like TV explosions, with a majority of the concussive force coming from the impact, not the fuel. The fuel would be exposed to atmosphere, and burn freely applying a very very small pressure wave and incredible heat. It would not likely result in a supersonic concussion wave heard miles out. The aircraft would not have been traveling that fast, nor would the fire ball. It would produce more of a woof.

Please present me with evidence, you'd like me to look at and be open to criticism. I'm open to criticism, and I attempt to construct my reply in a manner with more evidence and data.

link   
reply to post by CheeseCurd

I smell excuse for staffed fema camps

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The gas company is saying it was not a gas explosion, but don't we expect that kind of reaction when the utility company may be facing umpteen potential lawsuits?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Didn 't see that photo, if that is the case, then I doubt you could get a brick house for $150K.

Looked like wood to me.

Check out page 37 for the close up. To me it looks mainly brick, but no doubt is made of both brick and wood.

The housing the are leveled were brick facades, they are faux fancy...which is why they are not half-million dollar homes...$150K houses

link   
Ok , i`m on google earth now looking at the lumber truck , the truck is from davidson lumber co. and doesnt seem to have any reg plates , just a blob of rust

Cardboard box in the rear but no lumber. Box has a picture of what looks like a blue apple with a smilie face on it , 2 people talking in garage , as google car passes one of them comes out to the van and when car reaches end of street emerges from van empty handed.

ADD : those houses didnt exist in 1998 , just an empty field .
edit on 11-11-2012 by ToadInAHole because: (no reason given)

link   

Looked like wood to me.

Ok, I'm gonna point out the obvious here, a house, no matter if it has brick on the outside or not, IT is built out of wood, my question is, why are there pieces of lumber on both sides of the explosion that are not charred or burnt?? In one of the pics, you can still see the green paint on the end to specify what the size is. And before anyone flames me, I do have an extensive back ground in construction, and dealing with wood.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
The gas company is saying it was not a gas explosion, but don't we expect that kind of reaction when the utility company may be facing umpteen potential lawsuits?

Where do they say that?

Here is what I found:

Initial reports suggested a gas leak led to the explosion but investigators said they are looking at all possibilities.

Source: www.fox59.com...

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join