It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer "Light Bearer" / God "Light CREATOR" (Soul is black hole taking Light of reality)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
God says "Let there be light", then "The Light Bearer" keeps bringing it. The deception was "Lucifer" getting us to believe that we should "follow' light, because this leads to suffering. When we are black holes absorbing light, the light can never be gotten, there will be more and more, leading to an endless trap of materialism...

By understanding we are darkness, we realize there is nothing to follow because light is already naturally being received as it is reality and we are observer (absorbers).

Our eyes are black holes absorbing light creating VISION
Our eardrums are black holes absorbing sound creating AUDIO
Our taste-buds are black holes absorbing molecules of food creating TASTE
Our nostrils are black holes absorbing molecules creating SMELL
Our sensory preceptors are black holes absorbing stimuli creating SENSATION

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...
That is all...
We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
By understanding we are darkness, we realize there is nothing to follow because light is already naturally being received as it is reality and we are observer (absorbers).

The only difference is that our means of sensory perception do not tear holes in the time-space continuum.

Black holes are so massive that light cannot escape their gravity. I would like to believe that we absorb light yes, but more importantly everyone reflects it to a certain degree as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Yes, and that "reflection" happens naturally.
Just like the body tries to survive naturally.
There is no need to "make" a reflection happens. It does it on its own.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The word "Lucifer" is a misnomer. It's not a name it's a title. Hebrew days begin at dusk with the rising of the moon. When the moon rises is when their morning begins. Prophet Isaiah hints at Satan's proper name in Isaiah 14:

Isaiah 14:12

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

In essence the moon is the "son of the morning". The moon cannot give off it's own light, all it can do is reflect the true light, which comes from the sun which is an allegorical play on the Son of God Jesus who is the real Phosphoros (Light-bringer). Satan's name is Heylel ben Shachar which translates as "crescent moon and star" in masoretic text.

Better to chase after light than darkness. Darkness will lead you into a giant Pit where you will die.
edit on 10-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And of course,
Lucifer was just a metaphor for this light that keeps coming and coming....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Lucifer simply means light-bearer. It does not mean that Lucifer is the light.

If you look at how a prism bears light, you can see the visible spectrum. Each color refracts a certain degree of the same electromagnetic radiation.

We are the various colors, frequencies and wavelengths in the prism of reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What does this have to do with the main point of this original post...?
That we are not like but reality is made up of light/energy and we are absorbing it through thought/emotion/perspective/belief in this physical body?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry, I don't mean to derail your thread but to be fair it is a very esoteric topic. You had it right in your opening line. God is the source of light/energy, Lucifer divides it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes.
There is a difference between a source of light (I guess we'll say "God")
and a bearer of light [ one who is moving the light about ] (I guess we'll say lucifer).

While the source just created it, the mover (movement) of it created the illusion that we are it and the identity was lost..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
God says "Let there be light", then "The Light Bearer" keeps bringing it. The deception was "Lucifer" getting us to believe that we should "follow' light, because this leads to suffering. When we are black holes absorbing light, the light can never be gotten, there will be more and more, leading to an endless trap of materialism...

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...
That is all...
We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

Well, when expounding upon a few well known phrases of the bible, wouldn't it be fit to agree with the teachings of Jesus?
You said: "By understanding we are darkness, we realize there is nothing to follow because light is already naturally being received as it is reality and we are observer (absorbers)."
Jesus said: Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12

Acceptance is the key, the key to what? And just what are you suggesting people accept? Lies?

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Jeremiah 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

Revelation 2:21-23 I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to turn away from her immorality.So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Many do not realize who God means by "her". Here is a hint: John Paul II
And don't forget that "she", the mother, has offspring.

Isaiah 26:19 But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 Corinthians 15:26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lucifer is the church, the great deceiver, the father of lies. The church claims to be the light but they are only the carrier of the light. The light the church bears is not the true light, only a poor reflection of it. They raise Jesus up yet distort his teachings, the churches version of Jesus and his teachings are very different from the real Jesus and what he taught.

The moon is a great metaphor for this, the moon doesn't emit its own light, it reflects the suns light. The sun is to Jesus as the moon is to the church, Jesus emitted light and truth while the church stole his light then went on to reflect a light that is dimmer and with less truth.

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

That verse says it all. Also, notice how Jesus calls god "our" father, not just "my" father. How is god our father if Jesus was his only begotten son? Yet another false teaching by the church, a.k.a. Lucifer.
edit on 11-11-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, but both the sun and moon exist in darkness (space), otherwise you wouldn't be able to see their shine as separate " things".

To the other person,

You asked "Acceptance is the key to what? Lies"?

I will answer. Acceptance is the key to truly observing REALITY. Once we put our beliefs upon it, we are no longer seeing reality as it is, but are creating our own separate reality of it.

Thoughts (whether so-called "knowledge" or "lies) are all energy. In the darkness there is no lies, just a stillness. Thought is energy happening in "light". It just so happens that some is called "lies" and some is called "truth" ,and even this unfolding reality/life is matter (made of energy/light)...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The universe is full of light, it only seems dark from our perspective. Start anywhere on the sun and look up and light will be shining in that direction. Just because you can't see the light doesn't mean it's not there. Travel a billion miles away in any direction and when you look back, there is the sun, shining in all directions.

Hopefully you can grasp my meaning.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What about a black hole?

It is just another perspective, whether you are talking about "light" or "darkness".

My main point was how experience is receptivity of light... the key word is receptivity...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Light is still being sucked into the black hole, the reason we can't see that light is because it's moving away from us, but like you said, that's beside the point.

I agree that experience is based on sight, but there are still four other senses. A blind man can still experience life, so can someone like Helen Keller. But personally if I had to choose one sense it would have to be sight, so I see your point.

Think about this, not only do we receive the light, we create it too. Without our perception of light, light would cease to exist. We and light are co-dependent on each other.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

In the original post I explained how all senses are reliant on reception, not just sight.

Energy can not be created, only moved to another place, or changed into another "form" of energy (form)...

So there is no "creation " of light, just transformation into it..

And even seeing a "energy" turn into "light" that is only possible through the reception of experience (seeing "reality" - so to speak).

edit on 11-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That verse says it all. Also, notice how Jesus calls god "our" father, not just "my" father. How is god our father if Jesus was his only begotten son? Yet another false teaching by the church, a.k.a. Lucifer.

We are the Son in an image. Adam Kadmon is the primordial soul that is the stamp of the clay that makes each human copy.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Father is Adam, yet His Father is God. The last Adam is Christ, yet we are his offspirit and Him at the same time. We are all cut from one loaf. We can only see this by the light of the source.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The source is the Eternal God. The Eternal cannot change, yet the image can.

Involution and Evolution

The reason for involution is Delight - the Delight of Being (the Spirit or Absolute) moving to Delight of Becoming (temporal existence, the cosmos). Being throws itself forward into a multiplicity of forms, becoming lost in the inconscience of matter,[3] and then through evolution it partakes in the Delight of rediscovering the Spirit which had been hidden in the interim.

Evolution is thus the movement forward by which the created universe evolves from its initial state of inconscience (i.e. as matter), evolves animated life forms and mental beings (i.e. humans), and continues to evolve spiritual properties, and in that process rediscovers its Source. Such an Evolution of animated forms is only possible because at each stage of development, the developing entity contains within itself the conception of what it may become. Thus, the evolution of animated life out of matter supposes a previous involution of that animated capacity. This is akin to a seed that already has the essence of the tree that will emerge from it. WIKI

This does not begin to define the process God used to create the universe, but it is a good way to conceptualize the idea behind baptism. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the material so it can rise to new life. Christ is the Soul that makes us all. Unity to multiplicity and back again. In the process, the light is divided from the darkenss. God is raising HIS Son.

By the process, we are also raised.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thanks for this, I mostly agree except for the part about Jesus being the last Adam. There is no last Adam, their is no first either.

Matthew 20:16
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.

If Jesus was the last Adam then what are we? Don't you believe that Jesus and everyone else is the same entity? Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, how can you say that Jesus was the last Adam? Since the last is first and the first is last there is no such thing as a first or last because they are both the same.

Jesus is with us and us with Jesus, we are all one in the same, so to say that Jesus was the last contradicts his own teachings.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thanks for this, I mostly agree except for the part about Jesus being the last Adam. There is no last Adam, their is no first either.

Matthew 20:16
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.

If Jesus was the last Adam then what are we? Don't you believe that Jesus and everyone else is the same entity? Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, how can you say that Jesus was the last Adam? Since the last is first and the first is last there is no such thing as a first or last because they are both the same.

Jesus is with us and us with Jesus, we are all one in the same, so to say that Jesus was the last contradicts his own teachings.

1 Corinthians 15

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.

Jesus said, "You must be born again." The events of the first century must happen again. Jesus comes as a Spirit the second time as the resurrection of the righteous. The righteous are then crucified to death and raised by the event to new life. We come back to rule with Christ. The two witnesses are Israel (Moses) and Elijah (Gentiles Christians brought back through baptism).

This is the first resurrection. All 7 billion on this plant are what Paul referred to in Acts 24:

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Revelation 20

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

At the end of the 1000 years, the wicked, who had been denied baptism in the 1000 year reign, will rise again and be judged.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Water puts out fire. Water is baptism (Immersion into the water of life) to repent. Some will refuse to repent and turn. Repentance is done by giving to others. The best way to do this is to raise a family as a mirror of God raising His Son. Salvation through Raising a Family

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Given the context of the verses where this is found, the first are those who are humble and put themselves last. The last are the proud who put themselves first. This is found near the parable of the workers in the vineyard. LINK

Just like how we raise new life from adding one plus one, God does the same. That new life will not end unless it willingly chooses to separate itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join