It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgians Plan Whites-Only Prom Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
LoL, it's ok Lysergic that you don't know anything about the difference between "equality" and heritage.

Why should whites have no heritage just so blacks mexicans and all these others do?

Either they become one with the American heritage or get out and that's a reasonable offer.

Hell there was a time when imigrants in this nation went so far as to change their last names so that they could be more "american".

Now we don't even speak the same language.

PS. Sarcasm is for the weak minded.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by HKoT]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That was a retard reply, and you ASSume I've never left Dallas... haha, I've lived across Texas, Tennessee. I live in a suburb of dallas, that's a very small town. I've been to many other states across the USA.

So please do fill me in on your exclusive information.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
HKot, now I understand why you debate so much, your a racist, Im talking about the fact if you would come to my neighborhood with that racist s h i t, you'd find a bullet between your eyes.

Don't think we'll do it, My cousin was killed a month ago just buying weed in Watts, I want to see if you have the balls to come to LA and say what you said.

YOUR #ing with a town full of people who kill people like you for saying stupid bull#. So I say bring it the # on, I've been in a # load of fight were I could have been killed. Think Im scared of you and your Nevada rural area???

You seem to forget that over in my town we don't take kindly to KKK and Neo Nazi's. By the way as for your #en comment about "liberal flojos" California sucks and drains the # out of our income, just so you know California has some of the hardest working citizens. Next time you say a racist remark like that come over to my place so I can sow your mouth up.

I wish there was a way to beat you up via this website

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You can't move into rural america, you have to be born in it.

I think only the south accepts people as warmly after they get to know you, as if you were born there, but elsewhere it's just a subtle thing that you know you're missing when you're in a big town.

In fact I love the south for that reason, they have culture, are civilized, and very friendly.

But I know you don't know that feeling or you wouldn't be such a dick.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
of course he won't he is safely anonymous behind his monitor and he can apply his holier than thou attitude in safety.

I was born in Odessa, Texas. That's West Texas, Sorry I wasn't born in a 150-400 population town full of incest hilbillies in Arkansas.

"Look there Pa, that there fancy city boy got on shoes he must think he is better than us pa!"

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
fox go back to your little hole in the ground. You can't even shoot I could stand on your porch and you'd be hitting the neighbors cat when aiming between my eyes.

Laughable group.

Where did I say I was racist?

There's a difference between being racist and being pridefull.

Is it so hard to ask for a little decency from the blacks? They get what respect they earn.

I already said I respect highly several blacks who show exemplary intelligence, decency and work ethic.

Something your ghetto mind can't understand.

"You bring that racist s h i t here and you'd get a bullet between your eyes".

Good luck in holding the gun strait boy.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know what your mean, even though he said some racial s h i t, I don't think he deserves to get banned.
US = Free opinnion
HKot + Racist comment = Death in LA

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh and fox, maybe you should grow a brain. I'm not racist because I hate your society. Frankly the idea of Fags marching down town every other weekend is despicable.

and Sacremento is a joke, friends I know there are 18 years old and have dated 30 year olds, where's the decency in that.

You can't even say 20 words without swearing.

Grow up. Maybe then you can use a real gun.

And LA is the queen sesspool of them all.

Drugs, crime, corrupt police, rights, hookers all over the damn place, grafiti gangs, you think that's "living"?

That's a hell hole. How can you have ANY pride for that place?

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by HKoT]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And why should I even be thought of as being banned?

I simply express an opinion that Blacks an other "minorities" should have to earn their respect like the rest of us, and not just have it handed to them because they are "picked on".

I'm not the one saying "come over here and we'll blow your head off".

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow lysergic, did you put that sentence together all by yourself?

No there's no incest here, nor any "klansmen" either. We just like people who don't act like "gangsters".

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hahahah a pseudo-southerner, when did Nevada become the South? thats NW of Texas incase you forgot, hahaha, now THATS funny.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Lysergic, I don't believe a suburb can be defined as rural.

As far as your incest redneck - goat #er comment. Who is being prejudice here? Clearly you haven't lived in the rural area that HKot is talking about.

I grew up in a rural area in Iowa until I was 18 and have pretty much lived in a large city ever since. When HKot is speaking of culture, he is correct. I wouldn't say that cities don't have it, but since you constantly have to watch what you say (in order to not offend someone) you can't live by your culture.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
HKot: I think the point of the thing is that the prom was intergrated meaning whites and black attend the same school and now some of the whites want to separate themselves from the blacks. I would hardly call a highschool prom "culture" so to me the points you make to excuse this ignorance are invalid.

As for your examples of black guys running off with young white girls I'm sure you could equal each circumstance with a white guy running off with a young white girl or mexican running off with a young black girl....being a pervert isn't race specific they come in all races.

to say all blacks or even most blacks...is a generalization and generalizations usually are just observations gained off of limited information. while you may feel "right" in all you assumptions of black folk and tribalism in the end it's all just opinion.

FoxStriker: I'm annoyed by your post. It just proves everything that HKot said and it's that mentality that cause sterotypes of people of color as being violent. In the end. I find you just as racist and misinformed if not more than Hkot

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HKot - "I'm not racist because I hate your society."

Then why are YOU????

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I never said Nevada was south.

First...Fox your mentioning the "ban" thing is just proof it's on your mind.

Now, duh Nevada isn't the south, though it has been called the Mississippi of the west (Race laws werent' removed from enforcement until 1986, and red lining until around 1988).

Notice how I say "we don't like gangsters" yet you continue to go on bantering about whatever the hell it is you're arguing about.

I'm not racist, I have multitude of friends from all races, I just don't like how blacks primarily associate themselves with that whole "ghetto" society.

I don't like how there is both spanish and english on forms.

I don't like how minorities complain that they are getting picked on when they never go to college.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wylie is rural, but now I live in Plano.

and I've lived in more rural places in the past.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't like how there is both spanish and english on forms - Like Texas doesn't have that.

You can thank your savior George Bush for encouraging Mexicans to come to American to work our "#" jobs that nobody wants to work because nobody wants to work for next to nothing.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Saphronia - obviously you have never come up to people like HKoT. Those people are hard headed and think they know everythink. I didn't always live in Cali or LA.

Sophronia, you may not understand the severity of the statement given by HKoT.

A racial remark is a racial remark, if you say I'm to quick to condem, then you better open your eyes, because I'm not being racial. I'm defending, the freedom anyone has to attending a prom. Just goes to show that tolerance is low in the South for new ideas and racial diversity.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
DClark thanks for your comments on how rural society has "culture" versus whatever culture "cities" have...

Saphroina I understand generalizations but it's hard not to generalize when you're speaking of a specific group of a group.

I speak of the "ghetto black". I hate "ghetto blacks".

That goes for "ghetto whites" too, but coming from where I see none.

However I know there are plenty of "ghetto whites" in California, hence I despise california, whatever fool would willingly live there deserves all the bad karma that they get.

I don't see how someone can generalize someone who despises a person who is acting as a "gangster" or such, as being racist.

The biggest fault most people have, is they never stop to think that maybe most blacks ARE "ghetto blacks".

Just like most whites DO LIVE IN SUBURBIA and get PAID MORE THEN BLACK PEOPLES.

Think about that Saphroina, find a demographic you'll see I'm not far off.

But yes it's not extreme either...it's not 99.9% of the blacks are "ghetto blacks" it's just...say 50% are, where as 10% whites are "ghetto whites".

Gosh thinking of Ghetto whites reminds me of Eminem, some one should put him in jail for life.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Gosh thinking of Ghetto whites reminds me of Eminem, some one should put him in jail for life.

And for what crime?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join