It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For those of you that know how I write and the threads I have made in the past then please enjoy, and if your new to my threads, please know a few things, as I think this is one of my most important threads to date. This will be thorough, and will have tons of info, so please bare with me till the end.

So I was discussing something that apparently came up on a show recently regarding David Icke. When I first started researching I found Icke and others, and found out some amazing things, even some very weird things, but was never discouraged for a further look.

If you clicked this thread then I am sure that you are already aware of some of his thoughts on the subject concerning bloodlines and reptilian shapeshifters, but just in case your not, or to make it easier to understand where I am going with this thread I will add some components that I think are very relevant. This is NOT based on Icke, but the theory that there are actual "creatures" that exist that are "reptilians".

Here are a few photos of "reptilians".

Now based on the photos above there are a few things that are in common, and completely agreeable in the "reptilian community", one being that they are rich/powerful, or in the medias eye from time to time, or lets say famous/sort of famous.

Now lets just think about the reptile. Most people know this as associated with one of the most infamous lets say reptilians, and that would be the "devil" or "satan", who was able to corrupt Adam and Eve, and actually to most people is the reason for the suffering/crimes/bad things that happen today.

We can go as far back as possible and see that there in fact has been chaos, murder, rape, genocide, etc,. for thousands maybe even millions of years. Or how we see or read certain crimes that just seem so unimaginable, that we cannot fully wrap our minds around it, and seem to try to find a way to explain it, there had to be something seriously wrong with that person.

The same way that we are taught about the boogeyman, the devil, demons, etc,. is the same way that the one thing that actually has changed the minds of current humans is the story of Adam and Eve, and that witty snake.

What if I told you that all of this is very, very REAL, and closer to home then you think?

Now to take this to the next level....

There are 3 components of our brains, and I will share them here.

Reptilian Brain

Innermost in our brain is what is called the reptilian brain, its oldest and most primitive part. The reptilian brain appears to be largely unchanged by evolution and we share it with all other animals which have a backbone.

This reptilian brain controls body functions required for sustaining life such as breathing and body temperature. Reptiles are cold-blooded animals which are warmed by the daylight sun and conserve energy by restricting activities when it is dark. The biological clock (controller) for their activity-rest cycle is located in the eye itself [10].

At this level of evolution, behaviour relating to survival of the species, such as sexual behaviour, is instinctive and responses are automatic. Territory is acquired by force and defended. Might is right.

Mammalian Brain

Next to evolve from the reptilian brain was the mammalian brain. An enormous change took place as mammals evolved from reptiles, the mammalian brain containing organs [11, 12]:

For the automatic control of body functions such as digestion, the fluid balance, body temperature and blood pressure (autonomic nervous system, hypothalamus).

For filing new experiences as they happen and so creating a store of experience-based memories (hippocampus).

For experience-based recognition of danger and for responding to this according to past experience. And for some conscious feelings about events (amygdala).

To this extent the mammal is more consciously aware of itself in relation to the environment. Millions of neural pathways connect the hippocampal and amygdala structures to the reptilian brain and behaviour is less rigidly controlled by instincts. It seems that feelings such as attachment, anger and fear have emerged with associated behavioural response patterns of care, fight or flight. [4]

Human Brain

And the mammalian brain became the human brain by adding the massive grey matter (neocortex) which envelopes most of the earlier brain and amounts to about 85 per cent of the human brain mass.

This massive addition consists mostly of two hemispheres which are covered by an outer layer and interconnected by a string of nerve fibres. [13]

The brain is actually divided into its 'hemispheres' by a prominent groove. At the base of this groove lies the thick bundle of nerve fibres which enable these two halves of the brain to communicate with each other.

But the left hemisphere usually controls movement and sensation in the right side of the body, while the right hemisphere similarly controls the left side of the body.

We saw that with the mammalian brain emerged feelings such as attachment, fear and anger and associated behavioural response patterns.

And human emotional responses depend on neuronal pathways which link the right hemisphere to the mammalian brain [4] which in turn is linked to the even older reptilian brain.

www.solhaam.org...

Now of course the most important part of this is the reptilian part of OUR brains.

So now that we know about the reptilian part of our brains, and what exactly it does, makes the reptilian "story" a bit different. We are all in fact reptilian, except that we are never really taught this. We have managed in what may seem like forever due to our brains evolving, never lost our most primal nature.

In my honest opinion this in fact changes much of history in reference to the snake, reptile, and its course throughout history. Whether you believe that a god created us, or we were genetically made, there was and is something that has remained throughout human history and that is the reptilian brain.

Now a new level.....

Now what is the most frightening is the fact that just as other parts of our brains can be ignited and can cause artistry, intelligence, memory, sadness, happiness and love, our reptilian nature can also be ignited and cause that part of our brains to move to the forefront.

This can be done through all the senses, including frequency, programming, or just a good ole fashioned learning how to control or lose control of what makes the reptilian part of the brain scary. This is where our cultures, and what we see hear, eat, and fear come into play, and how our reptilian brain is being used to cause the chaos that ensues today.

Now to the next level which will continue on the next post... I hope your still with me

Peace, NRE.

I am NOT saying that reptilain shapeshifters are REAL!! I am saying that this is a distraction from that it really means, If you see what the reptilian part of our brains actually does (as shown above), and how it is being controlled (as shown below) if we showed reptilian figures as the pictures above, and just left out the photoshop, and the word "shapeshifters" this would make much more sense.

These photos and videos are actually deterring us from seeing that we are naturally this way, just some more then others, the aggression, lack of empathy, survival instincts, are all from that part of the brain.

If we think that WE as humans cannot be this way, then we have a less likely chance of looking into it, and the photos and such is what I am talking about!!

edit on 10-11-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: I really feel that I had to emphasize this!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sticking around....

Ok, so back to the igniting of the reptilian brain, and how to see the world in a whole new light.

There are companies, countless ones at that that are FULLY aware of this part of the brain, and I will show you just one example, but you will get it from here, please look into it yourself, you will not believe what is going on.

Why Stories Are The New Strategic Business Advantage of the 21st Century

1. Stories create trust.

People don't want more information. They are already on overload with the information they have. What they want is to trust you, your words and your intentions. Stories give your customers and employees a peek inside you, your values and beliefs and an authentic connection no amount of data can provide.

2. Stories appeal to our heart, emotions and imagination.

Stories communicate directly to our reptilian brain the part of the brain that controls sensory experiences and our emotional response to them. In my last article, "NeuroMarketing - 7 Secrets To Unlocking Your Customer's Brain For Instant Sales," I shared how your customers make all their buying decisions from the reptilian brain. Because stories stimulate our feelings, they can also ignite action, creativity, collaboration and instant rapport.

www.evancarmichael.com...

Now if this is just some lower level get rich scheme, then imagine the millions that are used by much greater corporations, media, government agencies, etc,. that have a much more horrendous agenda.

This part of our brain is actually being tackled day to day. Fear as so many of us are aware of here is the main goal, always has been, but it has also made us very controllable, quick to act society, as that is what the reptilian part of our brain is there to do.

Now to the next level.

That still doesn't explain the reptilian shapeshifter phenomenon.

Maybe it does. We interpret things the way that our brains want to, and of course people like Icke and others are using this in the literal, but what if it is more or less metaphoric? What if the bible was actually a story that began with the reptile for a reason?

But not all is lost. If we were to learn these things, and realize that the form of subliminal, media, music, frequencies etc,. are actually being manipulated we in turn can use it the way that those that choose to manipulate it can.

Mostly by being informed, but also realizing that way can in fact control all individually, we can decide what causes fear, by knowing where it comes from. Imagine if you can go into a haunted house and be able to be scared or not... by your own choice?

If the reptilian brain controls flight or fight, our sense of survival, which will cause us to go back into the mindset or "survival of the fittest" then it does explain what is going on today. It does explain the threads on ATS, it does explain those that choose to be afraid, or ignore certain truths.

Our evolution is still continuing today, and if we choose to take things literally, and never delve into the possible metaphoric nature of things then we will lay stagnant, and be controlled more and more easily as the years go by.

Peace,NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
1. picture Aileen Wuornos, according what David icke says these reptilians are royal bloodline, sorry to say Aileen Wuornos has nothing Royal in her, her father was psykopath and pedophile and mother had finnish roots and no royal blood.

2. picture of eyes of Bush, we have moisture on our eyes and everyones eyes shines when light reaches them, specially lightrays shows very well.

3. Retilian face? i really wish to see more about this woman as this is so badly photoshopped as these strange bubbles are also in her hair.

Btw Aileen Wuornos was mentally ill, and in deep psychosis.
edit on 10-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Please oh please read the whole thread, I promise its worth the read, if you just see the photos and reply you will not get the thread at all.

Thanks, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i still remember prince Philip wanting to return to this world as a virus and wipe out mankind.

No one can trust the English royal bloodline. They are all cold blooded reptiles.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you read a now archived site called "the beloved disciple", it will put all your thoughts on "reptiles" into a much larger perspective. The site expounds the Hope oral tradition of the Crow Clan. The Hopi decided to release this stuff in 2005 to help common people understand what is just about to happen and to make a choice - a choice that will be forced on us by those you call "reptiles". The page below is that section of the site that explains why the greys have cold blood and no thyroid gland and actually lay eggs to perpetuate themselves as a species etc. And it explains where they have come from. This section is titled "two pathways"....

web.archive.org...://www.thebeloveddisciple.org/twopathways.html

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If the reptilian brain is the oldest part of ourselves it is known that it can only comprehend feelings as opposed to words, here is a clip of a "marketer" in a conference discussing how it is used.

Neuromarketing: How to Appeal to the Reptilian Brain

If you think about everything that we write about here on ATs, our research, reading, ect, involves our eyes, then what we read, is just as important to how it makes us feel. We are being manipulated by our emotions to awaken the most dangerous, curious part of US!!

This is why threads get more responses with photos and videos, we have been purposley taught to use both, in order to control our actions.

How does this make you feel?

Globalization ( barry.mov ) The War On Terror

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Your thread is very well written, but I just cannot accept the fact that a superior race of Reptilians live among, or below us , If this was true , we would be the minority, and probility dinner to them .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

The thread is about the reptilian brain, we are distracted to disbelieve this, by the so called reptilian people. This has to do with people that are more or less controlled, or have a higher propensity to use their reptilian brain as opposed to the more evolved part.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sorry bud

that last photo is a typical mpeg compression error, so you can exclude that one.

the other two are interesting though...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoatboy

Read the OP. It's not all about the pictures. It's about the most primal part of you.

Excellent thread NRE. S&F.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just wish to see even one shapeshifting picture which is not photoshopped, even that Aileen picture you have there is, you can see how it has been smudged and brushed all over.

I am aware of that reptilian brain we all have, im not doubting that at all. I have also met people who have totally changed in behaviour when drunk and its true that alcohol has this kind of reaction in reptile brain. They are like two different people in one body.

So if you can please describe the characterist of reptilian bloodline, any descriptions in look or behaviour ?

And what comes to Prince Phillip, there is something mean in his looks expecially now that he is older...
edit on 10-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by thegoatboy

Read the OP. It's not about the pictures. It's about the most primal part of you.

Excellent thread NRE. S&F.

Actually it is also about the pictures as she/he mentioned shapeshifting..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

You're right. Corrected. But the focus of the thread is not about shapeshifters, or even reptilians. Except to the extent the we ourselves fit that description.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you for understanding, it even got moved to skunkworks, even though it is clear what the thread is about.... its even in the title.. MISINTERPRETATION!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am at a loss to see how this is highly speculative. You explained it so well, a child could almost grasp the concept. Even Barack Obama grasps the concept...

Fast forward to about 1:05 or so.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The problem here is language.
People call it shapeshifting when in fact it the perception filters of these people are in error.

A thread on ATS describes a woman called Alice who is a walk in for a reptilian entity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My youngest has used a technique that exposes them and she saw a man turn into reptile. (Well she saw his true form.)

What problem I have with, in this thread is that, who named it the 'reptilian' part of our brain?

Does anyone remember about 20 yrs ago, in UK (and maybe in USA) a Biology textbook used at school that showed the human foetus going through a stage where it had GILLS? It was written by a Russian. And guess what, human foetuses do not have gills ever!! This proves that not everything you hear is right.

No I don't believe that we have reptilian parts at all. But I do believe you can become one, if you are willing to go to a kind of 'spirit prison' to have a walk-in takeover your body.

No they are not cuddly misinterpreted reptiles that have no mummies and we can't expect them to change blah blah. They are people eaters and the human race is their food or drug.

The real reason the Royal bloodline is important to them, is that their blood and DNA makes it easier to possess as a walk-in. It is their ancestory from Canaan and the mingling that went on, from the man called Canaan in Noah's descendants.

Repeat after me; They are people eaters.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

For some odd reason I thought this would be easily understood. I figure at this point this will go down as one of the threads that will be lost

But it sures does feel good to know that some of you out there got it!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

great thread

i think the key to being a 'human being' is to be able to recognise the various (and often conflicting) parts of ourselves and being able to use them in the appropriate situations

unfortunately we can't rely on our culture to educate us in this direction - in fact it is reliant on us not being aware of our 'various selves' - there are many ways that the more primative parts of us are exploited for others gain - even the majority of things that pretend to speak to our 'higher selves'

eta - skunkworks lol - this should be the first thing they teach kids in school

edit on 10-11-2012 by aynock because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by aynock because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
an old friend recently told me out of nowhere
because i told him some conspiracy in the world interested me
he told me that he knew a girl at his workplace who told him
she knew and saw a reptilian familly living in the neighborhood
and he though she was a crazy nutjob saying that lol

my answer to him : maybe she wasnt a crazy nutjob after all

btw evolutionary speaking birds are the evolution of the reptiles
now place all the animals regarding the reptile and the birds
where do they belong in the evolutionary pyramid ?
you also need to consider the cross species attributes
i think the answer is in the stars and astrology
also in the bloodline .. but a cat and a dog cannot give birth to a bird or a reptile
edit on 11/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join