It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Also, you ever read/watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? It even has reptilian humanoids in it. Now that is strange.

After searching the web it appears it is not as strange or uncommon as one might think. I really feel this thread might be on to something and it seems there are no scientific data whatsoever???

I found a lot of common grounds about the dissociative state of the human mind and it is somehow related to reptiles. Be it due to (self) medication or a real psychosis people all over the world experience similar 'feelings' of being some kind of a reptile. Snakes, lizards, crocodiles (sometimes other animals like elephants and hawks even aliens) but never lower life forms like trees and flowers.

That may seem normal, but the fact was that I had a reptilian brain. My whole way of thinking and perceiving had changed. I had full control over my motor functions, but I felt ungainly. I was detached from my body........
Now, twenty-four hours later, I'm beginning to get my neocortex back (I think). Soon, I hope to be human again.

This person also talks about a similar autism 'feeling'

Reading a very in depth description of what this dissociation felt like, something occurred to me. It is the same feeling that can occur with autism. Detached somewhat from your body, among other things. I know this because I have the high functioning form of autism. I guess I just found it amusing to see a normal person getting so freaked out about soemthing I experience quite often.
Actually the part of "feeling like a reptile" is something very familiar to me as well, although i just assumed it was part of the dissociation. is it something different?

Crazy ways our minds work? i find this very interesting indeed.

How can someone have human thought without a neo cortex?
If we were suddenly left with our basic reptilian brains then surely we'd have no idea?
Like the thread states, the reptilian brain controls the very basic survival instincts.
So surely human consciousness cannot function if only the reptilian part is active.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
reply to post by dollukka

Why do people refer back to David Icke like he is someone that you should reference for credible information? He claimed to be the "son of God" back in the day. Seen here: www.youtube.com...
Most people who claim to be the "son of God" publicly, on TV, would be laughed into obscurity. Just think what you would think if you heard a man walking down the street saying that.

This has been answered countless times on ATS and elsewhere. Yes, he said he was the son of god. He also said we were all sons and daughters of god. That's all there was to it. The media just made a big circus out of literally nothing. But then, what else is new.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
How can someone have human thought without a neo cortex?
If we were suddenly left with our basic reptilian brains then surely we'd have no idea?
Like the thread states, the reptilian brain controls the very basic survival instincts.
So surely human consciousness cannot function if only the reptilian part is active.

I don't think he meant that literally. That was just a poetic attempt to describe such an unusual feeling.
And you are correct because we certainly cannot function if only the reptilian part of our brain is active but in a dissociative state ones mind goes to strange places and it doesn't follow it's normal patterns.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So what are we talking here? The tv show V?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is more than our evolution. Its a part of our De-evolution plan. Lower frequency, reptilian mind, opposite family and caring/sharing and waking up. Fear not Love.

There is a definitive tie in to this and this thread here, and I highly recommend his video that he's put together himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Rocky Mountain Apocalypse is a big hint Denver and The Airport Underground Facilities are significantly linked in this plan.

And awareness is Progression. We need to hold that Light, Intelligence and Love over this land and get to the grass roots work of tending to those in need and caretaking nature, and saying NO to them and their corporations, shining the light on what they're doing to the earth, all the while trying to blame the humans who are powerless to stop them, so far.

They've been distracting us with everything else, war, abuse, GMO, elections, and yet the single most important dark side work they carry out, is destruction of earth and ocean, because that really has big consequences and pay load for them, they think, unless intercession happens.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When you look at this subject strictly from the physical level, you miss out on the bigger picture. There are numerous artifacts throughout history which reference reptilian beings. When you begin to look at the themes of our history there is a common motive of conquest and subjugation of the native peoples and resource consolidation. I our 'leaders' actually focused upon our true potential as a species, this world we be much more positive and balanced. Why do you think alternative forms of energy are suppressed?

The way I see it is that a small group of these beings have been reincarnating throughout history because they became trapped here like many of us. The blood lines that they shared DNA with have provided an energetic link which allows them to remain closed to their own kind. They have accumulated information that we are not privy to and they have an organized agenda which is coming into stronger focus while we remain asleep to our greater potential. We are played against one another, genetically degraded further and further, educated to a specific perception of reality, etc.

It's time we wake up to a greater awareness or we will continue to be used to the point of enslavement.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

So now that we know about the reptilian part of our brains, and what exactly it does, makes the reptilian "story" a bit different. We are all in fact reptilian, except that we are never really taught this. We have managed in what may seem like forever due to our brains evolving, never lost our most primal nature.

No absolutely not, I'm sorry but you are failing grasp the "Reptilian Complex".

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.

Triune Brain aka the Reptilian Complex

So as you can see it is only referred to as such due to early comparisons between the anatomical structures of avian and reptilian forebrains to that of the humans.

This theory has since been refined.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
To the OP:

Please consider laying off the mushrooms.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The truth is that we do all have some reptilian DNA but it is just part of who we are. It is not some separate area of our brain and cannot just jump out into existence. The famous people who we associate with being Reptilians are part of a select group of humans that have been genetically engineered to have about 50 to 60% reptilian DNA and they are very capable of shifting back and forth between their reptilian and human expression. What most people don't know is that they are in all walks of life purposely. They are in control of our world now for the most part and their goal is to maintain control. There is a movement toward enlightenment by the people of Earth which will nullify their control, but they will do what they can to repress this and they have extensive resources both on and off planet.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
We all have fish DNA, hence our love and appreciation of music.

No one is mentioning the evil fish-people here.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow, NRE. I think you struck a nerve with this thread. A sensitive one at that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
welcome to the evolution of video compression over the years, anyone who buys into this is only fooling themselves. i tried explaining this to people when it popped up 5 or 6 years ago but unfortunately its just too easy for people to jump onto the bandwagon and see what they want, ideas to support the facts, not facts to support the ideas.

I\'ve yet to see a single example of one that isn\'t just plain old compression blocking,

on a side note, i watched the jesse ventura thing they edited these same old vids to have green eyes and look more reptilian to help further the idea that this is a reliable conspiracy. It kinda makes me sad that people buy into this, no doubt the vids he edited will replace the old ones and be peddled as truth in another 6 years.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Sorry for the double post, but I just went ahead and read the rest anyways.

Now I must say that I agree with most of what you said. I have read much on the reptilian part of our brain myself.

My main question is:

Why did you not say this right off the bat?: "I am NOT saying that reptilain shapeshifters are REAL!! I am saying that this is a distraction from that it really means, If you see what the reptilian part of our brains actually does (as shown above), and how it is being controlled (as shown below) if we showed reptilian figures as the pictures above, and just left out the photoshop, and the word "shapeshifters" this would make much more sense."

Also, can some people have a stronger/weaker reptilian aspect to our brain? Or is it all about control of it? I almost feel that the reptilian aspect of my brain is weaker/less pronounced. I have noticed that I display the emotion/thoughts that are associated with the mammalian and human parts more than others I personally know. That and I just feel generally, more "warm blooded".

The true purpose was to engage in conversation, and use something that has content that will cause people to think

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would say that people are mostly defined by what they do, not how they look.

Should be anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would love to go to some of the locations where footage has been released of UFO's being spotted every hour or so going in and out of the mountains and see if there actually any reptilians there or if its another inside government top secret project and nothing alien at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The pictures you're presenting is caused by digital pixelation and by poor satellite feeds. The eye slits are caused by the camera lights and the angle in which the lights hit the reflectiveness of the pupil. This is one conspiracy that is just plain ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have mentioned this before on ATSn but after all the effort put into this post, I may as well mention it again.
Make of it what you will, but I can assure you that it is true.
These shapeshifters, reptillians, aliens, call them what you like can be seen in most hospitals.
I have seen them, ohh believe me I have met them! Usually tall, thin and lanky.
Cold, clammy hands. They don't like shaking hands! The voices get deeper.
I could go on, but I might get myself in a state and cry uncontrolably, like I do when I reflect on what I have seen.
I'm nearly done with the counselling already and I'm still in a state of shock from the last episode at a huge London teaching hospital.
I have virtually begged for help. E Mailed David icke (no response)
I eventually told a very senior public servant. It took my over 6 months for fear of being labled a nut!
Thank God, I have not been crossed off his xmas card list and feel safe in the knowledge that I have been listened too
And not patronised like I have been by everyone else I tried to talk to about it.
Yep! And I admit, I had a nervous breakdown over it all!
Please don't take the piss of things you don't really understand!
They are amongst us. I can't help thinking of Holby city and Mr Hanson.

happinness x

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I think most of my ex's have been reptilians. In fact, a good deal of the female gender seems to have a more than direct link to the reptile brain. Cold, calculating, unsympathetic. Oh, the horror. The horror.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

As always an interesting thread NRE, and yes our reptilian brain is played upon day in and day out, its been going on for a long time, and the greater amount of people have absolutely no clue that they are so easily manipulated... Know thyself.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Huge, complicated topics.
Not necessary 'now'.
What is necessary is to follow the Conscience from here forward.
It's getting very late.
Freewill; a blessing or a curse.
That's a choice, regardless of the shell/container/dna makeup one finds themselves in.
A soul has no choice in that matter though most likely knows Right from Wrong.

Even a 'dog' won't bite/blight the hand that feeds it though some have been trained to kill at the peril of it's next victim.....as a few species have been bred to be at the sufference of some.
A 'cat' from the largest to the smallest can sense a being, whether of good or bad intention, prey or predator or Above either classification; such as 'most' humans.

Much will come out soon enough, survive.....in the flesh, to witness what is just around that corner.
You will not be disappointed, less the Conscience was unknown or rather never acknowledged for what it was.
Again, long topics, much more to come out in the near future.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join