It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Toure- "Tears of Joy For Me, The White House is Staying Black!"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by milominderbinder
.."reverse racism" is a myth and a non-issue perpetuated by a bunch of whining, pathetic, crybabies, who quite frankly are an embarrassment to white people everywhere.

:shk: You are cherry picking racism ... so sad. There are racists everywhere .. in EVERY ethnic group. Ignorant hate knows no boundries. To pretend it doesn't exist is absurd ...
Stunning Study on Anti-White Racism in America.
New Black Panther Field Marshal Quotes .. all anti-white rhetoric
Racist black woman rants against whites
Discrimination Against White People in America Exposed
Media Covers Black Hate Crimes Against Whites
MSNBC - Courts see a growing number of reverse discrimination cases
SCOTUS Sotomayor Upheld Promoting Low Scoring Black over High Scoring White Firefighters
There are plenty of these stories. Google is your friend.

Grow up and quit whining. It's pathetic.

Grow up and educate yourself. It's pathetic.

Well...nobody said there wasn't. But a newscaster saying "the white house stays black" just doesn't qualify. Nor does affirmative action since you bundled that into your links.

You can have permission to whine as soon as the blacks take you to Africa to enslave you or when the Mexicans put what's left of your family in a concentration camp and call it a "reservation".

Until then...quit being such a spoiled little brat. Quite frankly...this is a perfect example of why the Black Panthers make A LOT of really good points about the continued racism against perpetuated against them. There is simply no comparison between real racism and the what white people whine about being "reverse racism".

If push every came to shove...this white guy will take the side of Black Panthers over that of spoiled, whiney, hypersensitive, white people any day.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sxt004

Originally posted by Trustfund
1. I do think he said it as a joke.

2. If any white person thinks this is racist they need to get over themselves.

If someone would have went on tv with a big smile saying the white house is finally back to being white it wouldn't be a joke right?

Of course not. That's because Black People have ACTUALLY been discriminated against instead of just imagining it or desperately seeking some attention.

As a white person myself...you simply disgust me that you take offense to this and even make an ATTEMPT to compare it to people who have actually known what real discrimination or racism is like.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
reply to post by TheMaverick

43 of 44 Presidents have been white, you'll have to excuse black people for feeling excited.
a white president is status qou, a black president is not

it doesn't make this man racist, and if a white person says it, it does come off bad, most of U.S culture and marketing is geared at white people......

Actually...I don't even think it makes the guy look bad.

I'm white...but quite frankly I would lose respect for him and look at him like he was a sellout to his own people if he were to downplay the significance of winning a second term against a guy who is a bishop in a church that refused to admit African Americans until 1978.

As a guy who is descended from Norwegians, Swedes, and Danes...this guy makes me proud to be an American. The white people whining about it make me ashamed and embarrassed to the call them my countrymen and women.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
It's almost like this thread is been hijacked by the black panthers in the last few pages, all spouting about how repressed blacks were over a 100+ years ago as a excuse for the racism towards white people, i though america moved on from that dark era, none of you or the rest of us was even alive in those days.

Ending racism in all its forms is important for a advancing culture, and yes even just harmless jokes, america will never socially evolve.

Or maybe you are just hearing how many white people think you are incredibly racist and over-sensitive to whine about such a non-issue.

And for the record...this white guy thinks the Black Panthers are a lot more reasonable than you are.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Ignoring and making excuses for racism when it comes from black people does not make you more progressive or enlightened. All it does is set the ground work for a new era of racism. Why can't you see that?

It is an active part in the liberal social engineering, they don't care about enlightenment or any other form of improvement....they try to sell the "for the people" but in all reality they just want power for themselves and their ideology.

Great. I say it's their turn. We have seen white christian males have done to the country and it isn't pretty, is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl

reply to post by kaylaluv

Umm, I think it was a joke.

Ok then, would a white man get away with that kind of joke ?

This guy did and he made sure people knew it was not a joke:

Buchanan: ‘White America’ Died Last Night

"With what you just said right there...You seem to imply that white people are better than other people. That's not really what you're saying is it?"

Of course that's what I'm saying," Buchanan replied "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

dailycurrant.com...

This madness needs to stop.

Hmmm...and yet there were no riots at all, huh?

So much for the "poor, picked on white man theory". Turns out...longtime racist Pat Buchanan made a statement many, many, MANY times more offensive and overt and nobody is whining about it, huh?

I'm white. But seeing Pat Buchanan say crap like this makes me want to donate some firearms to the local chapters of the Black Panthers.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Or maybe you are just hearing how many white people think you are incredibly racist and over-sensitive to whine about such a non-issue. And for the record...this white guy thinks the Black Panthers are a lot more reasonable than you are.

It has to be said, you are a complete idiot.
And you do know black people hate white people trying to be black, more then white people.

And to come on these boards spouting off of how you support the the far right black panthers and your a white guy...

It's a real WTF moment

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think it's sad that a black man can't be happy about such a thing without being called racist. Do white people understand the significance of a black man as president? Black people used to be in chains in this country. I think all Americans should be excited that the white house is staying black. It shows this country is slowly losing it's racist ways. It represents progress as a culture. There are 2 different kinds of white people, those who think this is racist, and those that are happy for him that he can say that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Or maybe you are just hearing how many white people think you are incredibly racist and over-sensitive to whine about such a non-issue. And for the record...this white guy thinks the Black Panthers are a lot more reasonable than you are.

It has to be said, you are a complete idiot.
And you do know black people hate white people trying to be black, more then white people.

And to come on these boards spouting off of how you support the the far right black panthers and your a white guy...

It's a real WTF moment

LOL. I'm not "pretending to be black"....I'm a white guy from Wisconsin who is descended from vikings for christ sake. It doesn't get any WHITER than that.

I'm just saying that you're endless whining, complaining, and attempting to compare THIS statement to very REAL racism experienced by black people only serves to prove that apparently the Black Panthers have a lot of good points.

I certainly would trust them a lot sooner than I would trust you...that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueminatti
I think it's sad that a black man can't be happy about such a thing without being called racist. Do white people understand the significance of a black man as president? Black people used to be in chains in this country. I think all Americans should be excited that the white house is staying black. It shows this country is slowly losing it's racist ways. It represents progress as a culture. There are 2 different kinds of white people, those who think this is racist, and those that are happy for him that he can say that.

This white guy does.

...and quite the one's who attempt to compare THIS to the very REAL racism and discrimination that black people have experienced sickens and disgusts me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude77

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
reply to post by TheMaverick

43 of 44 Presidents have been white, you'll have to excuse black people for feeling excited.
a white president is status qou, a black president is not

it doesn't make this man racist, and if a white person says it, it does come off bad, most of U.S culture and marketing is geared at white people......

I don't live in jim crow times .. no one around me is 'oppressed' .. nor did I or anyone alive have anything to do with that .. we're all equal in today's world .. PLENTY of people who are NOT white succeed in today's world .. and plenty of whites do not .. you'll have to excuse me for having a problem with this little double standard where the 'torres' of the world are allowed to openly mock whites without repercussion but whites are muted and even scorned to the point of having their life altered for saying anything critical of anyone .. if you believe this guy is ok with saying what he says .. then you have to be ok with whites doing the same .. period

You think we're all equal, but I can tell you as a white person that has plenty of minority friends, they don't all feel that way, we have made alot of advancements, but todays american culture is still predominately aimed at white people, yes i'm ok with black people being happy they have a black president, it's not racist,
suggesting it is, is not adding any context at all

Racism exists much more covertly in todays world, you have to understand where black people have come from, they've gone from objects, to very successful. If a black person is not trusting of white people on the surface, can you REALLY blame them? not all black people hate whites btw
edit on 13-11-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You can have permission to whine

I'm stating facts. That isn't 'whine'. It's facts.
And I don't need your permission to do anything.

Until then...quit being such a spoiled little brat.

And for the record...this white guy thinks the Black Panthers are a lot more reasonable than you are.

And for the record .. this is what the Black Panthers AND YOU think that are 'reasonable' ...

Increasing Aggressive Rhetoric from New Black Panthers
A whole lotta stuff about killing cracker babies and blood flowing in the streets, etc etc ....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The worst deception of all was for man to be deceived by what they saw in the mirror rather than what was to be seen inside, regardless of one's genetic makeup. The Soul is priceless, the body, just a container a shell whereby the soul is to be recycled to whichever container it 'finds' itself in.

I'm not going to delve into the history of it all, here, though there is racism all around the world, even amongst one's own color schemes. Try looking into the eyes of one when you speak next time, then, perhaps notice the color they found themselves in. If one were to do a genetic profile, you 'all' would be surprised at what was found.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sxt004

If someone would have went on tv with a big smile saying the white house is finally back to being white it wouldn't be a joke right?

Of course not. That's because Black People have ACTUALLY been discriminated against instead of just imagining it or desperately seeking some attention.

As a white person myself...you simply disgust me that you take offense to this and even make an ATTEMPT to compare it to people who have actually known what real discrimination or racism is like.

LOL

Here is a tip for you, there are some of us that aren't brainwashed into the white guilt that some of you appear to be afflicted by, so go ahead and be disgusted. Some of us refuse to accept the anti-white racism and don't care about the liberal crying about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So the bare bones of this thread, according to the left:

1. It was just a joke
2. Just a joke, your retarded to think otherwise
3. How dare a white person say this is racist, the black community has and is has to deal with racism every day - you have no right to feel offended by this.

Well tough #, I think it was racist and if the white guilt sufferers want to let it pass, then go for it....but when you want to put your two cents in and want to say what I should feel offended by - then take a hike.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You can have permission to whine

I'm stating facts. That isn't 'whine'. It's facts.
And I don't need your permission to do anything.

Until then...quit being such a spoiled little brat.

And for the record .. this is what the Black Panthers AND YOU think that are 'reasonable' ...

Increasing Aggressive Rhetoric from New Black Panthers
A whole lotta stuff about killing cracker babies and blood flowing in the streets, etc etc ....

Well...can you blame them when you got a guy like OP whining about how picked on he is being a white, male, baby boomer and all.

I don't know...seems pretty reasonable to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So the bare bones of this thread, according to the left:

1. It was just a joke
2. Just a joke, your retarded to think otherwise
3. How dare a white person say this is racist, the black community has and is has to deal with racism every day - you have no right to feel offended by this.

Well tough #, I think it was racist and if the white guilt sufferers want to let it pass, then go for it....but when you want to put your two cents in and want to say what I should feel offended by - then take a hike.

Oh...go ahead and feel whatever you want. But whining and/or comparing it what racial minorities in this country deal with on a daily basis is beyond pale.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

As you yourself said you are white. So what gives you the right to talk about what is real racism. According to your statement white people have no way of knowing.
To tell you the truth I believe most of the minorities should go and talk to their elders and compare what they went through to what modern minorities consider racism. It would be enlightening to them. Another point. Even IF modern minorities were to actually be going through real racism it would not give them the right to practice it against others. Sort of against the whole concept of civil rights and equal rights for all.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

White guilt much? I believe the term the original Black Panthers used for people like you was "white angel". It was not said with respect by them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Ok lets get real here. Why do I "have to where they are coming from"? I do not have to nor do I care to. What I have to do, what the civil rights and equal rights for all was for, was treat anyone the same as anyone else. What you and this reporter are pushing is racism with special rights for some. Not acceptable. If anyone wants to be treated as a equal by me then they d##m well better treat me as a equal. Until then I dismiss them and anything they have to say. It is long past time minorities grow up and match the standard pushed by Dr. King rather then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join