It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Toure- "Tears of Joy For Me, The White House is Staying Black!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
1. I do think he said it as a joke.

2. If any white person thinks this is racist they need to get over themselves.

Hey, when a "white" man can get away with the "joke" then cool beans. Otherwise you and the rest of the liberal squad can get over themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

1. I do think he said it as a joke.

2. If any white person thinks this is racist they need to get over themselves.

Ignoring and making excuses for racism when it comes from black people does not make you more progressive or enlightened. All it does is set the ground work for a new era of racism. Why can't you see that?

It is an active part in the liberal social engineering, they don't care about enlightenment or any other form of improvement....they try to sell the "for the people" but in all reality they just want power for themselves and their ideology.

They see all to well, that is the scary part.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
if it's a jew it's history
if it's a black it's pride
if it's a white it's racism

I got that off a youtube comment and got a chuckle out of it. there was a fourth one but i forget what it was.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by TheMaverick

It's a joke, a play on words, just like a blond can say a blond joke and a Jew can joke about Jews. Not like the guy said the n word. Besides it is fine to have racial pride. Don't we see "white pride" at the Tea Party rally's? If it was a crime to have racist overtones, FOX News would be shut down.

The truth about the Tea Party in that regard was simply that they were mostly white. Dont think their critics heard a word they said or looked at what they wanted. Yep anytime you see a bunch of white people teaming up politicaly it cant be good.

What many that were duped about the Tea Party dont understand is that its folks that happen to be largly white who consider tax protest part of keeping the nation real. Not only were they seen as mostly white, therefore wrong for america, they were also seen as opposing taxation and thus racist because of the fear that the Tea Party would seek to limit minority subsidisation. Yet Tea Party folks dont even like the idea that their white neighbors live off the gravy train. And there is the spin.....anyone that fights taxation is the foe of the tax and spend handout types and they will be labled by same with any sort of nagitive lable if it can stop them.

The Tea Party doesn't like helping anyone period.

It is a religion of self reliance but we are all not Daniel Boone and we all don't want to be.

Interesting that Occupy was helping victims of SANDY while Tea Party members were no where to be found in an organized structure befitting the name.

Where were they now?
Making sure someone did not get something for nothing to be sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It doesn't matter people, In four more years Obama will be gone for good and this country will be worse then it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As soon as the white house turned black, it sure did send the national debt sky rocketing.

It needs to hurry up and turn back to being white.. maybe then we can finally get some bills paid!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

No, he was voted in by a whole lot of white people...and black and latino. Something other parties have problems with....diversity.

No he wasn't. He only won the corrupt electoral vote. He lost the popular vote to Romney. Romney was voted President by the majority of Americans as individuals. I hope that pissed off Dictator Obama big time knowing the majority of Americans didn't want him back. I had a good laugh at his expense.
edit on 11-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

Your math confuses me. Obama got 61,910,954 votes to Romney's 58,654,765.. Since when did the candidate with the most individual votes lose the popular vote?..

What right wing blog are you basing your claim that Obama lost the popular vote? wow.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

No, he was voted in by a whole lot of white people...and black and latino. Something other parties have problems with....diversity.

No he wasn't. He only won the corrupt electoral vote. He lost the popular vote to Romney. Romney was voted President by the majority of Americans as individuals. I hope that pissed off Dictator Obama big time knowing the majority of Americans didn't want him back. I had a good laugh at his expense.

Your math confuses me. Obama got 61,910,954 votes to Romney's 58,654,765.. Since when did the candidate with the most individual votes lose the popular vote?..

What right wing blog are you basing your claim that Obama lost the popular vote? wow.

I just want to know how anyone in America thinks things are going to change when the entire country is so polarized?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

I just want to know how anyone in America thinks things are going to change when the entire country is so polarized?

You and I agree on that point..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You must be horribly insecure about your whiteness then....I have no clue why any white person would be offended over this.

I don't see any outrage from the actual racism spoken by the right wing politicians on here. 0, it is always a leftist that has to make a thread on it.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

(i lurked this site for 2 weeks ,made a account to make browsing it a bit more comfortable but this one actually made me want to start posting)

Just for the record here , i am of mixed blood myself. My father is black and my mother is white. I have no bias against either or any race. I love the people on my father side of the family as much as the ones on my mothers side of the family.If any of my parents ever caught me discriminating towards anyone based on their heritage at any point in my life then they would have a field day with me i can assure you.

Now that i have this disclaimer out of the way:
The fact that this was comment was made as a joke in no way excludes that it was a racist joke.

I think that the main reason why a white man would be offended by this is the fact of the sheer hypocrisy involved in situations/comments like this occurring in public media. If the joke was made inverted and by a white man there would have been a nationwide outrage by the black community and tons of letters sent to the tv channel and be talked about in numerous other media outlets. There is no need to try and pretend that this would not have been, we have seen it happen before over much less, The "Jar jar binks" outrage comes to mind and was being covered and talked about in a lot of media for weeks and a lot longer in forums and such.

Here is one that my own (black) father keeps ragging about,he hates it.

Black man says : Nigger

to another black man
(silence in the media)

Black man says : Nigger

To a white man
(silence in the media)

This only happens about 5 million times a year when we turn on our televisions

But, when a white man says : Nigger

To a black man
BOOM, media explosion and a national outrage from the black community ,coverage e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't care about the slavery of the past because not a one person on these boards was there. I don't care about the first black this or first black that. I feel I am the true "enlightened" one because when it comes to color I just don't give a sh!t. Until the racial wordsmithing is on an even playing field I will continue to call racist remarks in any fashion, context, what have you, what they are ... racist!

And that's exactly what was seen in OP video. Reporter: Hey everybody, look at me the black man on TV making white house-blackhouse references because if anyone wants to call me on it I'll label them a racist and tell them it was only a joke and to get over themselves.

I'll reiterate, when the racial wordsmithing can be done by all sides without death threats and someone losing a job is the day you won't here a word from me about things such as seen in the OP video.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm proud of our progress at the highest ends of race relations as well. I am thoroughly ashamed of our progress at the lower ends though. The War on Poverty is as big a failure as the War on Drugs. Minorities deserve choices, and all they have is one party that ignores them (although maybe that'll change now) and one party that takes them utterly for granted.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

It's a joke, a play on words, just like a blond can say a blond joke and a Jew can joke about Jews. Not like the guy said the n word. Besides it is fine to have racial pride. Don't we see "white pride" at the Tea Party rally's? If it was a crime to have racist overtones, FOX News would be shut down.

The truth about the Tea Party in that regard was simply that they were mostly white. Dont think their critics heard a word they said or looked at what they wanted. Yep anytime you see a bunch of white people teaming up politicaly it cant be good.

What many that were duped about the Tea Party dont understand is that its folks that happen to be largly white who consider tax protest part of keeping the nation real. Not only were they seen as mostly white, therefore wrong for america, they were also seen as opposing taxation and thus racist because of the fear that the Tea Party would seek to limit minority subsidisation. Yet Tea Party folks dont even like the idea that their white neighbors live off the gravy train. And there is the spin.....anyone that fights taxation is the foe of the tax and spend handout types and they will be labled by same with any sort of nagitive lable if it can stop them.

The Tea Party doesn't like helping anyone period.

It is a religion of self reliance but we are all not Daniel Boone and we all don't want to be.

Interesting that Occupy was helping victims of SANDY while Tea Party members were no where to be found in an organized structure befitting the name.

Where were they now?
Making sure someone did not get something for nothing to be sure.

Oh my goodness.....you dont know a PR stunt when you see one?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Oh yeah gathering donations from random people and putting them in a truck, driving 500 miles with it and setting up outreach for housing and help to the devastated victims - it is all a publicity stunt. In fact I think the Red Cross is only helping because they are auditioning for a reality show of their own.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by milominderbinder

Grow up. The white man has robbed, killed, tortured, oppressed, and enslaved his way to supremacy in this country. Quit whining about the "reverse racism" crap already. Crybaby.

I haven't robbed, killed, tortured, oppressed, and enslaved anyone, and you do realize you now openely admit you are racist towards white people, and clearly white people irritate you.

If white people bother you so much why do you live in a country dominated by whites.

Are you a member of the black panthers by any chance ?

Also, your post screams of as you say "crybaby"

Ummm...no. I AM WHITE!! Descended from Norwegians, Swedes, and Danes...it literally does not get any whiter than me without being albino or translucent.

And so what...just because YOU didn't personally robbed, killed, tortured, oppressed, and enslave anyone doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't 100% fact that it DID occur. Lastly...I don't live in a country dominated by whites anymore...do I?

And you know what? I'm totally cool with that. Good riddance, in fact.
Now quit whining, crybaby.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
1.Someone makes a racial pun that insults no one.

2.Get indignant because you find it insulting for no real reason

3.Create thread on ATS.

4.Others get indignant too, but cant explain why without sounding retarded.

5. ???

6. PROFIT(stars and flags)

edit on 11-11-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Regardless of one's oh'pinion on the topic, he is a 'tool', a 'fool' and a prostitute in/of another's shed. He knows his words and now he own's them as well as the consequences.
Don't be so foolish to assume otherwise.

Neo-con zionists to a 'protocal of zion/sion' pay his salary to achieve an agenda, an ancient one, responsible for many millions of deaths of many colors. One will never see zionists 'supposed' jews attacked on these mass media networks as they are being used for an agenda of 'another'. ADL, EDL, Southern 'poverty' "law"? center never offends their masters/payers. Wake up or die lying. The time is ticking and you're running out of credit/s.

Remove your mask for it is about to be torn from your image, whichever one imagines it to be.
There are those that can see Right through the heart and mind of man.
Your only fooling yourselves otherwise.
A fool never fools oneself in their End.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
During and after this SElection the left is folding race relations back . I`m also amazing at how whites on the left get away with covert racism . Bill here basicly has suggested that Blacks will become violent if Obama isn't elected . I see this alot wih the controled left , this reinforces the notion that blacks have no self control .
www.youtube.com...
What does here care , he lives in his upscale New York Flat with a small army of security gaurds throughout the building and mostlikley even a heliocoptor evac pad on the roof .
edit on 11-11-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We need to get the black out of the white house. Key word: white.

Does this statement seem wrong to anyone? To me it's no different than what he said. On national television.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
An important part of history, among 'many' others, the mass media has massacred is the role of Frankin D. Roosevelt, FDR (Roosefeld of which changed his name and has been edited from google and various search engines for 'some' reason). Examine the true history behind the destruction here as he was an 'agent' of Rothschild, the international bankster whos family financed both sides of every war the US and many other so-called sovereign nations had fought defending. What better way to enslave and control a country than to indebt it with warfare, conquer and divide the people therein and thereout while creating a fiat/fake currency to control the politic$ of that nation there>forward?

He enForced the confiscation of gold (an honest form of currency, gold standard) from the people of the US for the fiat paper currency for the benefit of the international bankster folk whom infiltrated/corrupted the freemasonry movement (without their knowledge even to.....present) which had emphasized the congruence of science with religion while encouraging the path to Enlightenment/Illumination of the truth as it was known/discovered througout antiquity.

As an agent of Rothschild, FDR, was planted as president to bankrupt the US as well other nations of the world via 'war' and to encourage the depopulation agenda, for there were too many folk to 'manage' in the day, as today according to whom you term 'elite'. Unfortunately, much history is 'history' to be rewritten, reinterpreted by various authors and producers for fund$ at the price of their very souls. It appears Steven SpielBerg now has a new/revised edition of Lincoln with his new production/Edit-ion of the history as usual. People, if you wish to be free, you Must free yourself of those of wish to keep you in bondage. The truth 'could' set you free. I encourage one n' all to research at will for most of your 'choices' have been made fOr you for the benefit of 'another' though at their own sufference in the present as to their End. Many so-called wealthy live the most sorrowful and depressing lives few would imagine by design. Many commit suicide with due course by design as they have become separate from their brethren by their own action, deeds unto their neighbors. So be them.

How many 'more' soldiers' are to die in vain for the benefit of those that wish your destruction?
Were Not the deaths of the soldiers past and present wasted defending the US Consititution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence which are slowly, as a boiled frog being fleeced frOm you.....or were they merely mercenaries for a foreign cause? I find it amazing this question needs to be asked/addressed. This same question could/should be asked for many other 'sovereign' nations manipulated/deceived by the international bankster cartel. The blood is spilt all over your families and continue to fertilize the will of those who wish your destruction/euthanization/genocide.
Do you understand?
NXT?

edit on 11-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join