It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankie's APOCALYPSE 2012 WARNING! TAKE COVER!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Couple things...
I'm convinced 100%...

Do you think he was freestylin and all that was off
The top his head or you think he had a final draft in front of him??

And I'm also really 'fraid of the global warming melting Antarctica and leading us into
A ice age. Proof is in YouTube video beat source ever.

Jusayinzall...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by eNaR

mods can we get rid of people like this who post 4chan -style humor that makes fun of obviously mentally challenged individuals?

this is lowering the bar for ATS... and i'm not cool with it.

OP.. grow the hell up.

If you have an IQ, you would notice that Frankie is making himself be like this online, check the above videos. He obviously has a Youtube video with special effects and sound ediitng, stop being jealous, quit hating

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I hadn't personally taken that to be mental illness or special needs....although I can see how it may be by looking again after more than a couple are seeing it that way. I'd almost made a joke about him off his meds....as it looks as much like anxiety and stress on making a video of that kind and trying to remember a script.

If it's 'special needs' or however it's best to put it for all, then I would agree that there is no humor whatsoever. Hmm...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You have to make fun of special needs, to give awareness of special needs. No one wants to feel bad, we want to laugh as we feel bad

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Nobody made you click the link, watch the video, or read the comments.

Why don't you "grow the hell up" and stop trying to control ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Frankie and Alighieri's Miserere all at once! Welcome to the new Amerika... (lol) *no wonder that place has gone to the dogs*...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Frankie's a MORON. (Can I say that here?)

He'll still be a moron in 2013 and 2014

Really? You actually said that about a person who clearly has a mental deficiency?

Frankie has an excuse...some others don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't believe some people caught that he is disabled....

I took care of special needs, ever see two mental handicap people get into an arguement calling each other retard? I have

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

ever see two mental handicap people get into an arguement calling each other retard? I have

Now that's the video I want 2 C!

I've read comments like that on ATS but haven't seen a video.

Edit - I better leave this thread before I get another 'warning'.

edit on 9-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by jude11

I don't believe some people caught that he is disabled....

I took care of special needs, ever see two mental handicap people get into an arguement calling each other retard? I have

The old saying:

"When someone is at a disadvantage, laugh WITH...not AT." holds true.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Frankie is a very kind person who spends time warning others of troubles ahead. I can't stand the labels put on him, to me he is a caring human being. Just a couple weeks ago he posted a video warning people to prepare for Hurricane Sandy. I appreciate what he does. He obliviously reads and researches. Most American college students don't even realize that America is broke. I adore Frankie and I always heed his warnings.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I hadn't personally taken that to be mental illness or special needs....although I can see how it may be by looking again after more than a couple are seeing it that way. I'd almost made a joke about him off his meds....as it looks as much like anxiety and stress on making a video of that kind and trying to remember a script.

If it's 'special needs' or however it's best to put it for all, then I would agree that there is no humor whatsoever. Hmm...

find something else to post about bro.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Frankie has over 200 videos online?

How many atsers have 200 videos online?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

This guy Frankie has lots of video's at Youtube; about heat waves, earthquakes, onion rings, etc.

How I found him and his other video's was his warning of a major snowstorm tomorrow (Saturday November 10, 2012) in Winnipeg where I live. His youtube post was before the media even had a sniff of the snowstorm that's headed our way. This video has been posted all over and played on the major radio stations here today and yesterday.

Yes, it's funny but hell, he has more hits on all his video's combined than some posters here have stars......... like me !

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

I gave you a lucky magic star.

So is it a joke or what? I laugh but I really enjoy watching his videos.

I don't understand.....if I was Frankie I would rather people smile or be entertained with my behavior than have them be sad and pity my condition.

I'm not convinced he even has a 'mental condition' I think it could be an act.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
IMO

This Guy is not retarded brain damaged or stupid.

He is a somewhat whacky not very funny stand-up comic wannabee.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why do others get such pleasure from pointing and laughing at the expense of others ? What is it about the human condition that causes this sort of behaviour ??

Anyways, Frankie gets my two thumbs up for putting himself out there in an attempt to warn people about what he sees as potential dangers... Act or no act, he's a caring, carefree individual... and that's a hell of a lot more than I can say for most "normal" folks wondering around the planet in a cranial slumber.

Kudos to Frankie, you go kiddo.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
If this was supposed to be funny. It isn't.

Its not really funny and I actually pay attention. Wherever he is getting this, from himself (though he is reading off something written, it could be his script or anothers) or an assignment from someone who is coaching him, I'm not sure. He yells out like army, Attention and the yelling, its like movies of being in the army. So not sure he wasn't a cadet or something. But he hits current things, earthquakes, earth changes, correctly usually.

But as a Canadian, I kind of see the humor in his videos too. Its almost like a Canadian tradition now to encounter a Frankie video, and don't think poorly of him in the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Laugh all you want, but Frankie is more caught up on the current condition of our planet than quite a few of you...
edit on 9-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Man, only six more weeks and I still haven't finished all the things I started. I guess I got to work like hell before I go to hell. I hate leaving things half done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join