It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankie's APOCALYPSE 2012 WARNING! TAKE COVER!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Was he the same Frankie that told us to "relax"?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hey guys.. frank is also a theorist. Theres a 50/50 chance for anything these days.. anyway. Watch this video please.. SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN. his videos are very intresting.. fake or not.. im actually buying it. Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Best o' luck to you, too, Frankie."

If I knew this guy in real life, I'd give him a hug.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Anyone else immediately thought of this sentence?

"This is my riffle... there are many like it but this one is mine...." xD

Gomer Pyle... you speak da truuf!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think OP should have refrained from posting the video on this site.

Why the need to exhibit the poor chap?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have to agree, making fun of this guy the way you all do is absolutely disgusting, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for acting this way. Way to carry on the ATS motto around here. You all need to grow the HELL up. Deny ignorance my ass, you all are ignorant scum. And go ahead mods, I want to see who gives me a warning for this, when its you guys who should be checking these idiots for getting their laughs out of a mentally handicap guy like this. Why isn't this thread closed yet? Come on people, get it together here, I thought we all, or most of us here were better than this, this is real disappointing to see on this site.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
You have to make fun of special needs, to give awareness of special needs. No one wants to feel bad, we want to laugh as we feel bad

You have to make fun of special needs? Are you kidding me? You just said a mouthfull for someone who has "Jesus is the only way" printed above their avatar. How about this, shut-up while your ahead u ignorant ape.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's really a case of poor taste.
You're all laughing at that guy and he doesn't seem to be all up there.
I don't find it funny at all. What is this kindergarten?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Frankie's a MORON. (Can I say that here?)

He'll still be a moron in 2013 and 2014

Really? You actually said that about a person who clearly has a mental deficiency?

Frankie has an excuse...some others don't.

Its alright Jude, I'll just come out and say it for all of us like minded people: Pacifie2012 doesn't have an excuse, or most of these other clowns on here who make fun of others just to get a sick laugh out of it

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

I have to agree, making fun of this guy the way you all do is absolutely disgusting, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for acting this way. Way to carry on the ATS motto around here. You all need to grow the HELL up. Deny ignorance my ass, you all are ignorant scum. And go ahead mods, I want to see who gives me a warning for this, when its you guys who should be checking these idiots for getting their laughs out of a mentally handicap guy like this. Why isn't this thread closed yet? Come on people, get it together here, I thought we all, or most of us here were better than this, this is real disappointing to see on this site.

This site shouldn't support posts that take the piss and laugh 'at' the disabled or mentally handicap

edit on 10-11-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Nobody made you click the link, watch the video, or read the comments.

Why don't you "grow the hell up" and stop trying to control ATS.

This person is not trying to control ATS, they're just trying to keep this site respectable, and teach manners to an ape like yourself, you follow, or do u need pictures drawn for u?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

The motto of Ats is Deny Ignorance....

in what way does this thread encourage that? None what so ever.

Whoever sat there and laughed at this, then that's how far they've gone down the drain.

Don't drag us down with you.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ParaSpy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012

The motto of Ats is Deny Ignorance....

in what way does this thread encourage that? None what so ever.

Whoever sat there and laughed at this, then that's how far they've gone down the drain.

Don't drag us down with you.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ParaSpy2012 because: (no reason given)

Once you figure out something intelligent to write, then reply to my posts. Until then, don't bother. I can tell these guys off if i want. Why? Because its the right thing to do. Sometimes you have to tell it the way it is, even if its rough around the edges. Sorry to ruffle your tender feathers.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012
It's really a case of poor taste.
You're all laughing at that guy and he doesn't seem to be all up there.
I don't find it funny at all. What is this kindergarten?

I agree with what u posted here, but get off my case, know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

That must be the ugliest inbred redneck I´ve ever seen. Courageous dude to dare show his deformed face in public like that, spewing this nonsensical jibberjabber.
edit on 10-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Get off your case?

This is only my second reply to you and I haven't been on your case my friend.
You'll find, we're both talking about the same thing.
I starred all your posts because I AGREE with what you're saying not disagree.
I think we should start again.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by eNaR

I gave you a lucky magic star.

So is it a joke or what? I laugh but I really enjoy watching his videos.

I don't understand.....if I was Frankie I would rather people smile or be entertained with my behavior than have them be sad and pity my condition.

I'm not convinced he even has a 'mental condition' I think it could be an act.

'is this a joke?' ....The Winnipeg weather forecast NO..... here's what Envoironment Canada is saying as of 6:30am this morning

Updated forecasts for southern Manitoba issued by Environment Canada at 6.19 am cst Saturday 10 November 2012 for today and Sunday.

The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11.00 am.

Forecasts for southern Manitoba issued by Environment Canada at 5.00 am cst Saturday 10 November 2012 for today and Sunday.

The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11.00 am.

City of Winnipeg

Winter storm warning in effect. Today..Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.

Tonight..Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 5.

Sunday..Periods of snow ending early in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.

2.5 cm = 1 inch so on Saturday we can expect between 25 to 35 cm or 10 to 14 inches of snow.... and then another inch or two on Sunday....

.....and if Frankie was afraid of ridicule (not by me, but others) he would not have made upwards of 200 videos and posted them at Facebook....
edit on 10-11-2012 by eNaR because: .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Omg!
First impression is that this guy is totally retarded. But then again, he might be very intelligent, but bad at communicating. Who knows? It's way too easy to dismiss people just at the first glance.

He got every right to speak about what he believes in - hopefully he wont influence too many (other?) mindless people to believe in all that crap...

There will always be people that are easily scared and believe everything they hear I guess.
We prolly should be glad that this guy spend too much time on ATS instead of some jihadist forum...

I will probably be in the worst shape ever to survive a doomsday scenario on 22 dec anyway.
I wont take any chances - I will be sure to go out with plenty of whiskey in my system. I'll probably throw in some beer too, for good measure

Just in case the basket cases are actually right this time

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
For those that do not know. Frankie is a mentally challenged individual. I support Frankie on all his updates. I have suscribed to his youtube channel for a while now. It warms my heart that he is able to have a hobby that he believes actually informs and helps people. Thanks Frankie and God Bless you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join