It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankie's APOCALYPSE 2012 WARNING! TAKE COVER!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
All you people don't know doom, doom will come! On December 21st, 2012 I will be dealing with a 1 month old and a 3 year old. That spells Apocalypse to me. 2012 might just be the end of the world in my books.

Aww Sugar, my heart is truly with ya! Been there, done that, 'cept in my case it was a 2 year old still in diapers and a 1 month old...lol.
I've always wondered why they refer to it as the "Terrible Twos", when, in my experience, it has always been the "Terrible Threes".
I can deal with a two year old better than a three year old any day of the week.

I can attest, these early years will not kill you, but I won't promise that there won't be days that feel like it.
My unsolicited advice? Don't get lost in the drama, give yourself regular breaks (think babysitter...), don't lose your identity. You haven't "become" a parent, you have simply added "parent" to the repertoire of all that you already are.
Most importantly, don't forget your first love......your spouse/partner. One of the healthiest exercises in teaching your children about relationships is the one that created them in the first place.
Second most importantly-- well defined boundaries. Have 'em, keep 'em, use 'em.

And for cryin' out loud, avoid Barney and Yo Gabba Gabba like your sanity depends on it. Find the hilarity in the absurdity of Dora tha 'Splora and the golden nuggets of adult humor in Spongebob.
I won't lie, I have actually mused over using mugshots of the most annoying and irritating children's show stars as target practice at the range. Macabre and brutal? Yes. But thoroughly fulfilling mental and emotional retribution, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He needs a bit more supervising IMO.
Children with autism believe written word is absolute thruth, no matter how insane written sentences are. Even if they don´t lie ( its rare as they have difficulties to understand definition of lying ) doesn´t mean they are believing in truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. This man obviously has down syndrome. And you people are here LAUGHING about it! Sorry I dont share the same humor

edit on 10-11-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Truly awe inspiring. I just couldn't listen to it all. Bravo Frankie!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Closed.....

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Nov 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join