It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Next Bush' Makes Campaign Filing In Texas - The Manchurian Bush???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Originally posted by Hefficide
....this guy is a real threat. First off, he's a Bush. and not just a Bush... a freaking George Bush. A name that already has seen two men into the White House. But here's the real kicker...

He is half Mexican

Ohmyohmy. You nailed it.

S&F and now I'm going to close my eyes and bang my head against the wall.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Please God..

No more Kennedys
No more Clintons
No more Bushes
No more Jacksons
No more Bidens

I'm okay with Rand Paul though..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have a feeling the top candidates will end up being Jeb Bush and Rand Paul in the 2016 primaries. Marco Rubio will poll high as the GOP electorate get a taste of the different candidates in the beginning but he'll be out campaigned and it'll be Jeb Bush that takes the spot against the liberty movement.

The old guard, true conservatives and freedom loving Constitutionalists will want Rand Paul and those that still subscribe to the neocon agenda of expanding military imperialism will indeed Jeb Bush. In the year 2016, the GOP will look a lot different and Rand Paul will win the nomination.

I already heard confirmation that Rand Paul will run.

The great thing about it all is that we can use 08 and 12 as massive failures of the GOP establishment force feeding status quo candidates that fail to differentiate themselves from the opposing party.

edit on 9-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I can see it now, in a couple hundred years, kids are having to learn about American history and what our politicians did. Some poor teacher will have to come up with a creative way for their kids to understand which Bush they're talking about. I'm having the same problem right now in an Ancient Greece and Rome class (seriously, they all have the same freaking names!), so I can relate to the possible plight of future students.

And yes, I find him attractive. I'm slightly surprised that he lives in Fort Worth of all places. There's major old money here, but most of those people move to the other side of the Metroplex (Dallas, Plano, etc).

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, hopefully in 2024 when I run for president, there will be a Bush to run against. That way my campaign will be easy. "Does America really need another Bush?"

reply to post by riddle6

The new place to live is McKinney. Or last I heard before moving away from that city.
edit on 11/9/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I have a feeling the top candidates will end up being Jeb Bush and Rand Paul in the 2016 primaries. Marco Rubio will poll high as the GOP electorate get a taste of the different candidates in the beginning but he'll be out campaigned and it'll be Jeb Bush that takes the spot against the liberty movement.

The old guard, true conservatives and freedom loving Constitutionalists will want Rand Paul and those that still subscribe to the neocon agenda of expanding military imperialism will indeed Jeb Bush. In the year 2016, the GOP will look a lot different and Rand Paul will win the nomination.

The great thing about it all is that we can use 08 and 12 as massive failures of the GOP establishment force feeding status quo candidates that fail to differentiate themselves from the opposing party.

I think Rubio will win and give a good strong race actually.
Rand will be chasing after fools gold like his dad.
The republicans aren't entirely dumb, they know that by running Rubio, they will even out a lot of latino and youth voters and may in fact win no matter who runs from the left (there are no big stars in the wings of the dem..Obama was a dem star since 04).

I don't want to call things out 4 years away, but I see 2016 very favorable for the republicans...IF..they run Rubio.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Crap... My theories were right. Women do find the guy sexy...

There is a possibility that he's being groomed for low office currently. But I don't discount the idea of the RNC feeding him to the American people as an out of the blue darkhorse.

That approach just got the Dems a two term POTUS.

~Heff

Don't hate Heff, we'd probably like you too

Really though, he'd probably have a better chance if people didn't have the slightest clue who he was. Establishment types aren't getting much love anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm not going on record quite yet and calling it... but fellas, pay attention to the ladies in the thread. So far George III is batting 1000 with them...

Don't underestimate this fact - it got Clinton and Obama both over the hump.

George III is, IMO, one good national speech away from being a viable potential candidate. If he's well spoken and charismatic? Who knows.

My gut is usually good about these things.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No hating! Just a sinking feeling... Like the one John Conner might have felt when he opened the door and saw the T-800 standing there. Only this is like the R-1000... A sexy Bushbot sent back in time to get the RNC back in power.... Curses Skynet... you win.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm not going on record quite yet and calling it... but fellas, pay attention to the ladies in the thread. So far George III is batting 1000 with them...

George III is, IMO, one good national speech away from being a viable potential candidate. If he's well spoken and charismatic? Who knows.

~Heff

But, its a Bush...so skepticism is going to be had.

Screw it...when either Bush or Rubio runs, we run Ben Afflac!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

With you referring to him as George III, I can't help but think about dear old George III's part in the American Revolution.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I think Rubio will win and give a good strong race actually.
Rand will be chasing after fools gold like his dad.
The republicans aren't entirely dumb, they know that by running Rubio, they will even out a lot of latino and youth voters and may in fact win no matter who runs from the left (there are no big stars in the wings of the dem..Obama was a dem star since 04).

I don't want to call things out 4 years away, but I see 2016 very favorable for the republicans...IF..they run Rubio.

What experiences or qualifications do you have to back up that Rand Paul will be chasing fools gold like his dad?

I've made over 20,000 calls during the Ron Paul presidential campaign and to say, "I talked to a lot of Republicans from almost every state" would be an understatement.

What was one of the most common things I heard? Ron Paul is great on the economy and fiscal policy but his foreign policy is horrible. But I loooooooove Rand, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Rubio is a neocon and neocon policies are now a PROVEN electoral failure for the last 16 years (come 2016), with the backlash of Bush and the failed elections of McCain and Romney.

Rubio doesn't have the ground game to win early states, he will be operating purely on establishment fumes and see where that got them in 2012. Bachmann -> Perry -> Cain -> Gingrich -> Santorum -> Romney > FAIL.

Rand Paul will have the tea party, old guard Republicans, Republicans newly introduced to the liberty message through Ron Paul, half the media 'pundits', the Ron Paul grassroots and donor network, and support from some of those that crossed over from Democratic/Independent parties to support Ron Paul.

The neocons are cornered, the world rejects their policies. The perceived peace candidates tend to win the general election.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Rand Paul will have the tea party, half the 'pundits', the Ron Paul grassroots network, and support from some of those that crossed over from other parties to support Ron Paul.

The neocons are cornered.

The big money establishment has no interest in letting the libertarians win. Hense why they destroyed the original tea party into some sarah palin neoconservative culture warrior crap and lost the original message and intent.

But all you can do is try anyhow..still, this time try to focus more on a single person. the Paul movement is more about social liberties to the mainstream than any person or even individual policy stance.

I still say Ron Paul and such would have better luck running as a alternative for Dems than Reps considering many social issues dems are in agreement with.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bushbot! Omg....too much heff! That was just what I needed to cheer me up!

The bushs remind me of the guys from Dallas or dynasty....It's a bad 80's tv drama...One I don't want to see reruns of!

And personally....this guy is not handsome in my book, but then again, I go for the dumpy, intellectual types that are pasty from staying inside and reading books all day

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Rand Paul will have the tea party, half the 'pundits', the Ron Paul grassroots network, and support from some of those that crossed over from other parties to support Ron Paul.

The neocons are cornered.

The big money establishment has no interest in letting the libertarians win. Hense why they destroyed the original tea party into some sarah palin neoconservative culture warrior crap and lost the original message and intent.

I agree with you on this, the big money establishment will fight tooth and nail to maintain their status quo. They may not be so successful this time around. We know their tactics, we saw which precincts they took Ron Paul's votes from to cause him to lose Iowa, we followed, analyzed, and documented the vote flipping we saw through the media manipulation, the artificial polls, we recorded the physical assaults, the state convention fraud.

Not only do we know, we have taken the precautionary steps to prevent a lot of the fraud from happening. The Iowa state GOP apparatus is almost entirely controlled by Ron Paul supporters. How will they affect the Iowa caucus from the top down? They can't. Ron Paul supporters also own the state and county and city apparatuses throughout the entire country. If you don't think its actually working, you might want to check into it. The GOP establishment are already plotting secret meetings to throw out the Ron Paul revolution that controls the Nevada state GOP apparatus, too bad they can't keep their secrets since we knew about it and now all of ATS does as well. The Maine GOP chairman, Charlie Webster that was right in the middle of the Maine caucus scandal and fraud against Ron Paul is not seeking the chairmanship position again, he knows its a lost cause because the party is made up of US.

I present you with this question. If you personally already know that the GOP will nominate a neocon establishment puppet, what are you going to do to stop it? I already know what I'm going to do.

Edmund Burke wrote:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

~Heff

Not so fast Heff he might have a whiney voice. That would kill the sale.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm really hoping that Republicans aren't dumb enough to elect another Bush into office. Might as well have royalty if we continue to elect people depending on what family they came from. Isn't it time we elect someone who is qualified and smart enough to get this country going? Why do we keep electing lawyers??? Don't you people know lawyers will be the end of us all? Do any of you think that this bureaucratic and economic cluster@#$% would exist without them? They have their place in society, but in running our country? I think not.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
I'm really hoping that Republicans aren't dumb enough to elect another Bush into office. Might as well have royalty if we continue to elect people depending on what family they came from. Isn't it time we elect someone who is qualified and smart enough to get this country going? Why do we keep electing lawyers??? Don't you people know lawyers will be the end of us all? Do any of you think that this bureaucratic and economic cluster@#$% would exist without them? They have their place in society, but in running our country? I think not.

You're so right.

How about a doctor?

Oh...Rand Paul is a doctor, how nice.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ron Paul would have been a VERY welcome change from the others. Look at this list of Presidents and their occupations. TOO MANY GAWDDANG LAWYERS! More than half of our presidents have been/are lawyers!

Presidents' Occupations

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

No hating! Just a sinking feeling... Like the one John Conner might have felt when he opened the door and saw the T-800 standing there. Only this is like the R-1000... A sexy Bushbot sent back in time to get the RNC back in power.... Curses Skynet... you win.

Oh come on, I said I'd do him not vote for him. That's totally different. No one named Bush will ever get my vote again. But I do generally agree with you. He does have the charisma. He has more than his Uncle and his Grandfather could ever hope to. In many ways it's the GOP's answer to Obama. I don't like it one bit.

And his voice isn't whiny so he's doing good on that front.

edit on 9-11-2012 by antonia because: opps

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join