It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

No they are missing the habitations for a the people needed to build such 'pyramids' like where are the quarries?

Nope stuff survives, brick, glass, ceramics, gems, plastics, gold, etc would be doing just fine plus if you disturbed the soil it retains that disturbances. Modifying the environment shows up in the sediments of lakes, etc

Large civilizations are easy to locate, in that area you had neolithic groups

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids," Chapter 3 "Definitive Confirmation: Concrete in the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids":

The founder of the French Institute for Polymers, Joseph Davidovits, Ph.D. sent the results of electronic microscopic analysis to the Foundation “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.” In a letter, Dr. Davidovits emphasizes: “After the analysis of the sample I have found the chemical composition of this ancient concrete. The basis is the calcium / potassium geopolymer cement.”

Professor Davidovits is an expert in the science of materials and is the author of more than 50 patents in this field. He has published ten books on the construction of the pyramids in Egypt and he is the holder of the French Medal of merit. I met with Davidovits at the International Conference in Edinburgh in October, 2008, when I gave him the sample of material from the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids. Particularly interesting is the location of the sample which was analyzed by Professor Davidovits. Actually, at the request of the Foundation during 2008, company from Tuzla “Geoprojekt” performed a geological probe, drilling on a stone Tumulus in Vratnica (Municipality of Visoko). At this location, blocks with a textured surface had previously been discovered and they are identical to plates on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon. During probe drilling, it was discovered that, at a depth of 54 meters, there was a block two meters thick, below which there is an empty space or, possibly, a room four meters high. Geologist on the project, Professor Dr. Izet Kubat, in his report called a sample of this block a “fine grain concrete” and Professor Davidovits named it “geopolymer cemented concrete.”

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

But Mary you are misrepresenting what Davidits said

From his site

(Update August 14, 2011) I did not perform any datation on this concrete sample. I know that it is not modern concrete, but a material with artificial pozzolan (calcined clay), a technique that was used during the Middle Ages in Europe, earlier by the Romans 2000 years ago, and also by the Egyptians 3500 years ago. It could also have been known by the Egyptian Pyramid builders (Imhotep 2700 BC) at Saqqarah. I do not have any data that may suggest anything older.

His site

So remembering that Dr Joseph Davidovits was wrong about the Egyptian 'cement' it appears that he thinks the natural material from the Bosnian hill may be a type of concrete - he also dates it as above

So if he's right Osmie is wrong and if he wrong well Osmie is wrong again
edit on 21/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Pyramids - guardians of primary cosmic vibration of the local densities."
The author of this paper is Goran Marjanovic, BscTr.

Here are screenshots of Marjanovic from Part 8 of 12:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
From 10 of 12:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
From 12 of 12:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids,” Chapter 8 "Radar Tomography":

Experts of radar tomography from Zagreb visit Visoko to do research. They are employees of the company “Dr. Beton doo” which deals with research and design in the construction industry. Special emphasis is placed on their geomechanical knowledge, hydrodynamic analysis and knowledge of concrete materials. The expert team approached recording the site with the equipment for radar tomography or GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) that can penetrate the soil. The equipment operates on the principle of electromagnetic waves. The Central Processing Unit is a product of an American manufacturer “GSSI” and probes are produced by the Swedish production company “Geoscanners.” The devices are calibrated. Three probes were used during the research: GCB 200 (range 200 MHz), 900 MHz and 2.6 GHz. Devices “recognize” other material or anomalies on the basis of different dielectric.

During the research work in the pre-historic labyrinth, special attention was devoted to recording the ground below the cleaned passageways and detailed recordings of megalith K-2. Around 300 meters of tunnels were recorded by georadar equipment. The depth of recording where the phenomena can be recognized was seven meters. On the basis of incoming data and preliminary observations, it is possible to conclude that three meters below the tunnels there is a continuous layer of homogeneous clay. Below that, material partially changes (it is probably porous material). The potential bottom part of the tunnel is not detected.

In one location, not very deep (between 1.5-2 meters), there is a presence of completely different material, eight meters long, that is not a clay or water. Further research will produce more insight as to what it is. . . .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids,” Chapter 9 "Discovery of the Underground Chambers and Blue Lake":

Intensive work in the underground labyrinth “Ravne” during 2010 has enabled us to figure out new elements of this mysterious pre-historical complex. From the entrance to the tunnel to the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, there is a distance of 2.9 km if we go straight to the northwestern corner. During the period 2005 to 2010 more than 340 m of the tunnels and chambers were cleaned and secured by the wooden supports. Multi-ton ceramic blocks/sculptures were discovered. In the middle of the 8-ton ceramic sculpture K-2, geo-radar instruments located an object which proved that the whole structure had a protective function.

As the expert teams moved forward deeper and deeper in the tunnels, more intersections were discovered. The labyrinth was becoming more elaborate with more side tunnels. The first 250 meters of main tunnel was followed by 45 left side tunnels and 40 right side-tunnels.

In the spring of 2010 the first underground gallery was found. It has a surface of 50 sq. m and height of 4 meters. It can be concluded that the tunnels are getting higher as we get closer to the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. There are eight side tunnels that lead to the gallery which lead us to the conclusion that this was an important meeting place in the past.

During the summer of 2010 the Foundation hosted International Summer Camp for Volunteers. Over 500 volunteers from 32 countries and 5 continents came to Visoko, Bosnia. Forty-five archaeologists from Malaysia, Italy, Croatia, Spain and Hungary were working on several different locations.

During the 2010 archaeological season, a small blue lake was discovered in one of the side tunnels in the underground labyrinth “Ravne”. The lake is on the way from the entrance to the tunnel network to the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, approx. 250 meters from the entrance. Water in the lake is clear, clean and it’s been around for a long time. There are two tunnels leading to the lake and both of them were sealed off for the longest time.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Mary. This is getting interesting :-)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Thanks for the feedback.

I know that lots of people don't have time to watch videos or read books so that's why I'm posting the excerpts, hoping that it will give people a glimpse.

As a child I was not interested in the pyramids because I didn't think they were particularly beautiful. Now, I could not be more fascinated. Yes, it's interesting all right. I want to understand the energy and the technology involved.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids,” Chapter 10 "Free, Unsealed Tunnels: Breakthrough, Finally":

It’s been almost five years since I first entered the underground tunnels at “Ravne”. At that time, it was called “a cave”. There was a small ½ meter entrance and one shallow tunnel which ended after 130 meters.

That was a time when I announced to the World discovery of the first European pyramids in Visoko: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun and Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon. This was a one-man project in 2005 with me paying for all costs and analysis.

Based on my experiences with the pyramids in China (Shaanxi province), Mexico (Teotihuacan) and Giza (Saqqara and Giza), I knew that we would discover a labyrinth under the Bosnian pyramids. That’s exactly what I wrote in my book about the pyramid’s discovery in October, 2005. My hypothesis was faced with a lot of skepticism and unpleasant labels by university professors from Sarajevo and elsewhere.

So, when I entered “a cave” for the first time, it was obvious to me that it was a man-made construction. I decided to start archaeological work inside. We’ve been cleaning existing tunnels ever since. Instead of one small tunnel, we realized that a whole underground network of tunnels and chambers is hidden 5-25 meters underground.

Two mysteries have followed us from the beginning: who built this huge network and who and why sealed off all side tunnels? Namely, all tunnels were filled up with river bed material (rocks, pebbles, sand, clay) and then sealed up with the drywalls.

Some of the experts who came to Visoko, such as geologists Robert Schoch from Boston and El Anbaawy from Cairo, claimed that this network was water-made. Bosnian geologists from Tuzla who never came to visit the tunnels talked about the coal mining facility. Bosnian archaeologist Enver Imamovic thought it was a Roman gold mine. Museum curator Zilka Kujundzic mentioned the possibility of Yugoslav Army hide outs. People from Visoko thought that this was a Middle Age escape tunnel for Bosnian kings and Queen Katarina. Well, they were all wrong. . . .

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Part 4:

At the end of the video:

. . . obviously, something is using the pyramid as a fuel station.

Who has thoughts on how this might work? Or knows of someone else in the public sector who is talking about something similar and has a theory on what is going on?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Or its a hill and somebody has a very active imagination coloured by new age dogma

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, Chapter 11 "Measurements of the Energy Radiation":

The following apparatus have been used:

1. “Genius”: A professional electronic measuring instrument which measures underground water flows, cosmic and terrestrial radiation. It measures the plan and combinations of intersections, width and strength as well as the distance between wave radiations. Also, distribution of the width and strength of waves and radiation types of known grids that cover the globe, namely: Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids.

2. “Suzy”: Used to measure the presence and distance of any technical harmful radiation from its source. These are: non-ionized radiation arising from the now supersaturated electricity grids, transmission lines, transformer stations, television, radio and computer equipment or any other technical source.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, Chapter 11 "Measurements of the Energy Radiation":

The following apparatus have been used:

1. “Genius”: A professional electronic measuring instrument which measures underground water flows, cosmic and terrestrial radiation. It measures the plan and combinations of intersections, width and strength as well as the distance between wave radiations. Also, distribution of the width and strength of waves and radiation types of known grids that cover the globe, namely: Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids.

2. “Suzy”: Used to measure the presence and distance of any technical harmful radiation from its source. These are: non-ionized radiation arising from the now supersaturated electricity grids, transmission lines, transformer stations, television, radio and computer equipment or any other technical source.

Then they should have no difficulty geting confirmation from an independent source....5 years and counting

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Part Two “The Secret of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, Chapter 12 "Significance of the Bosnian Pyramid Discovery":

In April 2005 I first traveled to the town of Visoko, 20 miles northwest from Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina. My attention was caught by two regularly shaped hills, which I later named the Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. For thousands of years locals have considered those hills natural phenomenon because they were covered by soil and vegetation. However, when I first saw their triangular faces, obvious corners and orientation toward the cardinal points, I knew that they had to be constructed by a force other than nature. Since I have been investigating pyramids for decades, I knew that pyramids in China, Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador have had the same type of soil and vegetation coverage.

In 2005 I started working on this project and paid construction companies and geologists to do core drilling and geo-morphological analysis. I then announced to the world, in a press conference, that the first pyramids in Europe had been discovered.

Shortly thereafter, I established the non-profit Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation and since that time, the pyramid investigations in Bosnia have become the world’s largest inter-disciplinary archaeological project. We have spent over 340,000 hours in archaeological excavation, sample testing and radiocarbon dating in the period of 2005 to 2011. We have determined that Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids consists five of pyramids discovered to date which I have named: The Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun, Moon, Dragon, Mother Earth and Love. The site also includes a tumulus complex and a huge underground labyrinth.

I love the independent researchers of this world.
They're free and they're helping us make the world a better place - slowly but surely.

edit on 11/24/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I love the independent researchers of this world.
They're free and they're helping us make the world a better place - slowly but surely.

edit on 11/24/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

Or

they can make up lots of stuff, damage existing ruins and waste a lot of time and money

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by rickymouse

Snip.....a whole lot of grousing about things not related to the subject

Presenting a hill as a 'pyramid' is a lie, the evidence points to it being a natural hill and yes they make money doing so. If you want to support a charlatan, so be it, but please don't try to justify it because,'other people do things I don't like and the world social order sucks'

If you want to do archaeological digs, great, there is a sticky thread above on how you can do that. I recommend going on a dig to everyone capable of doing so - its even better if you go on one that is legitimate

Now where did that Originally posted by rickymouse quote come from? It is not my quote. Is it something you decided to make up to try to discredit me?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Snip.....a whole lot of grousing about things not related to the subject

Presenting a hill as a 'pyramid' is a lie, the evidence points to it being a natural hill and yes they make money doing so. If you want to support a charlatan, so be it, but please don't try to justify it because,'other people do things I don't like and the world social order sucks'

If you want to do archaeological digs, great, there is a sticky thread above on how you can do that. I recommend going on a dig to everyone capable of doing so - its even better if you go on one that is legitimate

Now where did that Originally posted by rickymouse quote come from? It is not my quote. Is it something you decided to make up to try to discredit me?

The way this system works it made my comments in reply to yours look like your original, my apologies, your part was 'snip' I should have made my comment more clearly mine. That said my paraphrasing of your much longer comments stand
edit on 24/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I watched one of your video's, showing the ceramic energy transmitters. Two things come to mind. One is that it's no coincidence that this technology is finally being revealed and two, that the secrets that remain hidden will stay hidden until it's time that they are exposed. My second point is in relation to another authors experience under tyhe pyramids in Egypt whereupon he gives a glimpse into the psychological power of some chambers, so .. I doubled that up with the fact people 3500 years ago blocked in many corridors. I instantly think that they would have the wherewithal to make the secret stay hidden - until someone finds something glaring at them in plain sight... that sort of hidden :-)

I watched your next video (pt 4). "What is channeling energy"? There are etheric entities on this plain. We would need etheric sight to understand. People are being born with incredible abilities, but as I understand it, they are able to shield their thoughts, so the recorded group think leaves people with great intuition, blank. There are many millions of people who would know the answers if they were not kept secret. That is what interests me.

I like this guy Dr. Semir, especially with his open minded discoveries like the use of underground water. Some of the pyramids were constructed in the etheric plane ... just thought about, and manifested.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join