It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regaining what has been lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Over the past year I've gone through some personal adversities that I would like to tell myself I never anticipated. I know in my heart though that's a lie because I had felt as I had known it would happen all along. Once I was confronted with the truth of the situation I had to confront myself as well, I had to accept that I had been lying to myself and that conflict between what I knew and what I chose to believe had a negative impact on my well being. After some retrospect I came to some conclusions about myself and what is missing in my life.

I'll start out with what I have, I have what I guess you would call an intuition, I get feelings on things that I can't always rationally explain, but most always end up correct. I've already outlined my situation with what I felt was an old womans spirit tripping people on my mothers stairs in another thread but it's never been just paranormal things. Everywhere I've worked, I've always ended up becoming "the go to guy". I've had coworkers compare me to Sherlock Holmes, monk, etc. basically any type of fictional problem solver that does the seemingly impossible. I've had bosses and bosses of bosses who come to me to figure out problems that were causing whole departments to come to complete stand stills. My wife and friends say I'm always right about everything and while I know that is not the case, I also know I am usually right about 90% of the time.

I have come to accept that I have that intuition as a gift and yes sometimes a curse, but it is what I have seemingly lost that has been on my mind recently. There was a time, when I was in my late teens, that I could hover my hands over a person and make physical pain go away and induce a relaxed state that lasted usually about a day. It was a localized thing, for headaches I would have to put my hands around the part of the head that hurt, etc. but the strangest part of it was it would not work if I actually touched the skin of the other person. I would have to focus on the space in between my hands and the person for it to work, imagining that there was energy flowing out of my hands and onto, but not into the other person. I did this on many people, the first time was completely by accident, messing around with a few school friends pointing our fists at each others forehead and seeing who could get the closest without touching. It's amazing what bored teens will do during free periods in school I suppose lol. The friend that I was doing this "competition" with remarked how weird it felt, like there was electricity shooting off my fist and how at least his headache was finally gone. I had a feeling the two were connected and began to attempt to help other people with headaches and other pains.

My feelings appeared to be correct and soon I was using this ability on friends, family, even strangers on the bus. I had one friend who was very spiritually connected who said it felt like the opposite of what one of her other friends would do to her. She said afterwards she would feel energized and refreshed where as with her other friend, when he would just touch her shoulder she would feel completely drained and usually need to lay down. This lead me to believe that this ability had something to do with channeling my own type of energy to others. I did this for many people over the years, but none more so that the woman who would become my wife.

The last time I can remember doing this was about 10 years ago, while it was a big part of my life before then I began using it less and less as my life filled with a wife, jobs and children. I had not even thought about it in probably 5 years until recently, my wife was hurting from work and asked me to "do what you used to do and just make all the pain go away". I tried to do it but nothing happened, I've tried and tried to feel that energy at the tips of my fingers again but it's not there anymore. I've come to realize I've lost a part of myself and I don't know where to go to find it again. So I turn to you all, hoping that my feeling to post here is right and that I will find a way to find a part of myself I lost long ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Meditation. These abilities are with in you, look deep inside you with deep meditation. It maybe has been a long time but it should come back to you. obviously if you stop doing things you forget how to do it. All you gotta do is remember......
edit on 7-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shortchop79

I can do the same thing.
My chakras have to be pretty clear though.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I too used to have this phenomenon/ability back when I was in top physical condition. I found that as I got older there were less socially acceptable situations were touching someone in this manner was allowed. I am also too busy to work out as hard as I did then.

As you get older you will need to mediate, train, practice harder due to age fatigue and improve your chances of situations when this is acceptable to use.

Good luck. I let mine go. Just wasn't useful to phocus on anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks for having the bravery to put yourself out there... takes some cahones in this place.

Nothing is lost, it sits waiting for you to access it. But, it may have also moved into another higher gear.. meaning you will have to find out how it will work for you now.

In the example you gave us of a person's different experience in healing from you and someone else is quite obvious.. the other person is drawing out energy and not putting anything in. You on the other hand put-in.

What you will find is that as the energy comes through your hands and into the person you are working on, that the dross-energy from the injury site will be pushed out... so you should create a circuit... inputting with your 'Healing Hand' and taking out with your 'Power Hand'... and what you get in the taking out you mentally burn up with White Light instead of thrwoing it aroundon the floor as many unknowing healers do.

The energy from your hands is not Your's. It is the Universe's and you the Tool in use at the time. So learning how to use that flow to an advantage is the key to creative healing.

What was once natural, now needs to be worked on to see how it has changed for you and what you will do to use it again.

Hope this is some help for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

I will have to try meditation, I've never really done it before but I have used self hypnosis techniques to enter a relaxed state in the past. I am assuming these are similar states of mind but is there anything you can recommend from experience? I plan to do some research next on mentation of course but any short cuts would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Thanks for having the bravery to put yourself out there... takes some cahones in this place.

Nothing is lost, it sits waiting for you to access it. But, it may have also moved into another higher gear.. meaning you will have to find out how it will work for you now.

In the example you gave us of a person's different experience in healing from you and someone else is quite obvious.. the other person is drawing out energy and not putting anything in. You on the other hand put-in.

What you will find is that as the energy comes through your hands and into the person you are working on, that the dross-energy from the injury site will be pushed out... so you should create a circuit... inputting with your 'Healing Hand' and taking out with your 'Power Hand'... and what you get in the taking out you mentally burn up with White Light instead of thrwoing it aroundon the floor as many unknowing healers do.

The energy from your hands is not Your's. It is the Universe's and you the Tool in use at the time. So learning how to use that flow to an advantage is the key to creative healing.

What was once natural, now needs to be worked on to see how it has changed for you and what you will do to use it again.

Hope this is some help for you.

Thank you for your reply and yes it was a difficult thing to post but as I said, it felt like it was something I needed to do. The idea of a circuit makes a lot of sense to me and makes me wonder if the physical contact was kind of grounding out that circuit and diffusing the energy. You mentioned white light but during this time that I could heal I had an experience were I, in a dream erupted in yellow light from my chest. Ever since then whenever I experience strong emotions I feel a wave of energy starting from the middle of my chest and echoing from my head to my toes, feeling like it's surrounding me like a shield or something. That wave feels similar to what I used to feel in my hands but I have never been able to control that feeling no matter how much I've tried.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you for your post!

For many years, I thought I was just "insane" to believe that I was actually healing people. I had thought it to be mere coincidence -- that I laid on hands, and they were cured shortly afterwards.

Your description of your ability matches mine -- that I never actually touch, but rather hover my hands over an affected area of their body.

My first experience was when my grandfather was stricken with mesothelioma. He was in the hospital, and the priest issued him his last rights. The MD said there was nothing more he could do to help him. I placed my hands above his chest and focused my energy that rather was more of a draw of the cancer out of his body and into mine, where I absorbed it and destroyed it. But I also felt that I was giving part of my life expectancy in the "transfer" from his body to mine.

Because I somehow recognized this trade off, I only used this power on dire situations going forward.

My grandfather recovered the next day, and went on to live an additional 9 months. The MD's had no explanation for it. And I was physically drained from the experience for a few days.

I went on a few years later, to heal some people close to me. It worked several times, without fail, to the point where I was beginning to question what was happening. It downright scared me to be honest.

The last time I did this was about 7 years ago. My wife was infertile due to severe endometriosis. She had gone through extensive IVF cycles, and several laproscopic surgeries. Nothing worked. Until, I performed this practice on her abdomen.

She bore twins, 9 months later.

I have not done it since, and frankly, I am holding on to what ever may be left in the "well" of my ability, for a more grave circumstance.

However, I have tried the ability on myself, to lower my blood pressure. I can spontaneously lower my own blood pressure by 20-30% just by concentrating the power internally....to focus on the blood system and the arteries, and have done it repeatedly, baffling my doctors.

I have never shared this with anyone, ATS. I don't talk about it, even with my wife.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

These people are right, it's all about meditation and freeing your mind of the useless garbage you put into it, such as stress.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

It's funny but I, at the time also assumed I was kind of trading my life energy for their pain and taking it inside myself. I never felt their pain though and I felt that easing suffering was worth whatever I was giving up. If I was to think of the capacity to do this as a well, I would remind myself that wells are fed by springs and aquifers. When we draw from the well what we take out is replaced over time.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the extra info, it makes things a little different.

Inside the energy centre in the middle of our chest is a very deep well of what I see as liquid gold energy. It is immensely powerful stuff and few people have found it on their own. Good work.

It heals physical ailments, and emotional ones in humans and animals. It heals wounds in the earth's energy flow in localised areas. It heals the beings who choose to avoid the Light and work in the darkness. It is the best 'weapon' we could say.

You know what it Feels like to you. Some people may say it feels like Home, Being Loved intensely, being One.. all those words still don't describe it well. But you know it. So work with it, experiment with it.. enjoy it.

Thanks

edit on 8-11-2012 by Tayesin because: getting old and stupid

top topics

join