It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Gary Johnson, 1,000,000 Votes (1% Popular Vote)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawnbreaker

Actually most people still get their information from T.V.My helper did not know what Ron Paul looked like and another friend never heard of Gary Johnson.The media is their biggest tool and the big six must go in order for freedom to be heard.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Any news on the number of Ron Paul write in?
I wish he had endorsed Johnson. I voted Paul in primary and Johnson for election.
I honestly think Johnson's real number is higher. Only one million? Come on.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Another Pundit Lou Dobbs agrees as well

@loudobbsnews
Checking polls and returns, it seems Romney's "missing vote" in this election could be accounted for by the voters who supported Ron Paul.

twitter.com...

Also:
Obama's path to to victory went straight through the republican primaries

www.examiner.com...

When the dust cleared there were two men left standing to compete for the chance to compete with president Obama. One of those men agreed with Obama on almost every issue: The drug wars, the drone attacks, NDAA, the so called patriot act, Keynesian economics, the morality of taxation and the effectiveness of central planning. The other offered such a stark contrast to Obama, that Democrats were forming groups to support him. He had the young vote, the antiwar vote, the military vote, all key demographics that led to Obama’s reelection, but the GOP did not nominate Ron Paul, They nominated Mitt Romney, and Obama won the election on that day.

edit on 8-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Another Pundit Lou Dobbs agrees as well

@loudobbsnews
Checking polls and returns, it seems Romney's "missing vote" in this election could be accounted for by the voters who supported Ron Paul.

twitter.com...

Also:
Obama's path to to victory went straight through the republican primaries

www.examiner.com...

When the dust cleared there were two men left standing to compete for the chance to compete with president Obama. One of those men agreed with Obama on almost every issue: The drug wars, the drone attacks, NDAA, the so called patriot act, Keynesian economics, the morality of taxation and the effectiveness of central planning. The other offered such a stark contrast to Obama, that Democrats were forming groups to support him. He had the young vote, the antiwar vote, the military vote, all key demographics that led to Obama’s reelection, but the GOP did not nominate Ron Paul, They nominated Mitt Romney, and Obama won the election on that day.

edit on 8-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Well as long as someone on tv said it, even though you (and Lou) aren't backing it up with any facts.

Glad to know you believe everything Lou Dobbs says... or do you only believe him when he supports your delusions?

Long may the Ron Paul fantasy continue eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Any news on the number of Ron Paul write in?
I wish he had endorsed Johnson. I voted Paul in primary and Johnson for election.
I honestly think Johnson's real number is higher. Only one million? Come on.

Pah. He's lucky he got a million.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

I merely said he agreed.

You're the one that went all 'drama queen' and said I believed everything he said when there is no evidence in the history of ATS of me ever suggesting that notion.

You do have quite an unsurprising past of making things up, don't you? You've been called out on it several times in this thread.

I feel the only reason you come back here is because you're so bothered by the difference was so dominant that it decided a the general election. If the mere thought of it was so absurd, delusional and false, it would earn the merit of being ignored instead of daily returns to constantly put the notion down.

People only fight against something when they're passionate about it.
edit on 9-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I merely said he agreed.

You're the one that went all 'drama queen' and said I believed everything he said when there is no evidence in the history of ATS of me ever suggesting that notion.

You do have quite an unsurprising past of making things up, don't you? You've been called out on it several times in this thread.

I feel the only reason you come back here is because you're so bothered by the difference was so dominant that it decided a the general election. If the mere thought of it was so absurd, delusional and false, it would earn the merit of being ignored instead of daily returns to constantly put the notion down.

People only fight against something when they're passionate about it.
edit on 9-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Give me a break.

You were trying to use it as evidence that your claims are valid. The only way that evidence is valuable is if you trust him to be saying the truth. As he presents no evidence, the only reason you would assume his position is valuable is due to the fact he's a famous person, or because you trust him specifically.

I assumed the better of you, that you don't trust all famous people, but that instead you trust that specific one.

If you DON'T trust him, then his position, which you don't think has value, kinda is a non sequitur.

"Hey look, here's someone who I don't trust, but he's got the same opinion, but that doesn't matter because he's untrustworthy... "

Makes a heap of sense.

As for me "making things up"...

what have a made up??

The Paul endorsed Johnson? He praised his candidacy, and trashed Mitt and Obama as being essentially the same... if I was looking at who I thought Paul supported, who would I think...

Who do YOU think Paul voted for?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nah, It's pretty clear you're delusional. The fact is you fell for the mass medias illusion which was that Ron Paul was not electable. Anybody with half a brain could see what they were doing.You swallowed it like a good little sheople. So easily misled.
~$heopleNation

edit on 10-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Nah, It's pretty clear you're delusional. The fact is you fell for the mass medias illusion which was that Ron Paul was not electable. Anybody with half a brain could see what they were doing.You swallowed it like a good little sheople. So easily misled.
~$heopleNation

edit on 10-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

LOL.

The "mass media illusion," you say? And I'm delusional.

This sort of pretence, that there's a secret cabal out there creating "illusions" which are the only thing stopping a white geriatric hard-core Christian - who'd love to gut the public education budget, allow corporate monopolies and deregulate lobbying - that belief of yours is sad and frankly a bit pathetic.

But then again, you're a guy that refers to people are "sheeple" and signs all your posts, like your writing letters, because - and again, this is typical for a Ron Paul supporter, you're arrogant and self-obsessed.

Selfish is a virtue yes? So self-obsession must be doubly so?

The real reason Ron Paul failed has nothing to do with mass media "illusions" and everything to do with the fact that, his party of choice doesn't like him, people didn't vote for him, the media wasn't about to prop up a loser candidate - just to please delusional folks such as yourself, and Ron Paul was running to prove a point, not to win - something he repeatedly said.

The irony here is that you think you're one of the really smart people (not a sheeple) and yet, you've fooled yourself into thinking something completely ludicrous.

I'm sure one of the pro-Ron Paul mods will come along and censor this post, but I hope it's not before you get a chance to read it; you Paul supporters need a strong wake up call, if you ever hope to achieve anything meaningful.

Then again, I DON'T believe in gutting primary school education for the poor, I DON'T believe business and the market are capable or interested in "self-regulation" and I DON'T believe that lobbyists for weapons contractors should be deregulated, that campaign finance should be completely deregulated, and that, "Christian values" as a basis for legislation are in line with being a "Libertarian" --- so keep on believing what you believe; it makes you completely impotent.
edit on 12-11-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Poor misled robot, Are you upset? I hope not, these are just opinions that we all are giving here.

LMAO!!! You have no idea about what I believe, cause you never even asked! You just make reckless assumptions because that's all you do here. It's a joke and most of us find it entertaining really. I mean, You can blow all the mindless drivel out of your pie hole that you like, but that doesn't make your views on this subject valid. Just saying.

Hey, Maybe you should consider why it is that you have not received any stars within this thread? = You're delusional just like I said.
Now go pound sand, watch paint dry or shoot your bee bee gun at a Ron Paul poster for all I care Jr. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Poor misled robot, Are you upset? I hope not, these are just opinions that we all are giving here.

LMAO!!! You have no idea about what I believe, cause you never even asked! You just make reckless assumptions because that's all you do here. It's a joke and most of us find it entertaining really. I mean, You can blow all the mindless drivel out of your pie hole that you like, but that doesn't make your views on this subject valid. Just saying.

Hey, Maybe you should consider why it is that you have not received any stars within this thread? = You're delusional just like I said.
Now go pound sand, watch paint dry or shoot your bee bee gun at a Ron Paul poster for all I care Jr. ~$heopleNation

The great thing about ATS, Sheeple, is that I can see what you believe by reading your posts.

Unless you're spending a lot of time lying on here?

You seem aware of that, as you have form opinions about what I believe, even though, "you've never asked".

...but sure, something being obviously untrue has never stopped you from believing it in the past.

And calling me a robot, how amazingly intelligent. Beep Beep.

The sad fact is that you assume anyone that disagrees with you is wrong. That whole delusional egoist thing rearing it's head again.

edit on 14-11-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
The great thing about ATS, Sheeple, is that I can see what you believe by reading your posts.

Impossible, I rarely discuss politics here. Even then, you would not know everything I believe.

I will pass on that ignorant question, next.

You seem aware of that, as you have form opinions about what I believe, even though, "you've never asked".

Wrong, I formed my opinions about what you believe after reading your's about Paul in this, and many other threads. = Epic failure.

...but sure, something being obviously untrue has never stopped you from believing it in the past.

LMAO! Yep, you're delusional. The thruth of the matter is, that I enjoy discussing different subjects whether I have the proof to back up whatever that subject may be or not. This is a discussion forum. If you don't like conspiracies, then you're on the wrong website.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Anyone with commonsense can see that you do not think for yourself, you let the media do your thinking for you. It's pathetic really.

The sad fact is that you assume anyone that disagrees with you is wrong. That whole delusional egoist thing rearing it's head again.

You're in error once again, I have been corrected and had no problem admitting that I was wrong many times here in the past. It happens to the best of us, well.................most of us other than you right?
~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Impossible, I rarely discuss politics here. Even then, you would not know everything I believe.

I will pass on that ignorant question, next.

Wrong, I formed my opinions about what you believe after reading your's about Paul in this, and many other threads. = Epic failure.

LMAO! Yep, you're delusional. The thruth of the matter is, that I enjoy discussing different subjects whether I have the proof to back up whatever that subject may be or not. This is a discussion forum. If you don't like conspiracies, then you're on the wrong website.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Anyone with commonsense can see that you do not think for yourself, you let the media do your thinking for you. It's pathetic really.

You're in error once again, I have been corrected and had no problem admitting that I was wrong many times here in the past. It happens to the best of us, well.................most of us other than you right?
~$heopleNation

LOL.

No one is claiming to know EVERYTHING you believe. Pretty blatant stawman.

And you seem to think you can make accurate decisions based on reading what I post on ATS, but I can't make them based on what you post.

Ooookkkk...

More of the "I know everything and everyone that disagrees with me is an idiot" attitude we all know so well from you sheeple...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You made the mistake of drawing first blood with me about Ron Paul, so now you will reep the rewards of what comes along with that.

You have gotten over your head because you're not intelligent enough to keep your multiple attacks against posters here at a mininum. I have noticed it in various threads, and you're only hurting your own reputation. You can't just keep on repeating the same old mindless drivel and expect some kind of support for it?

Again, You allow the mass media to form your opinions, which makes you a robot. You're not thinking for yourself, you are just tap dancing off of another androids talking points.

Ron Paul was sand-bagged by the mass media and The GOP deciders, and your hERO Obama is a hand picked and groomed internationalist lap dog, bankster puppet. ~$heopleNation

edit on 15-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You made the mistake of drawing first blood with me about Ron Paul, so now you will reep the rewards of what comes along with that.

You have gotten over your head because you're not intelligent enough to keep your multiple attacks against posters here at a mininum. I have noticed it in various threads, and you're only hurting your own reputation. You can't just keep on repeating the same old mindless drivel and expect some kind of support for it?

Again, You allow the mass media to form your opinions, which makes you a robot. You're not thinking for yourself, you are just tap dancing off of another androids talking points.

Ron Paul was sand-bagged by the mass media and The GOP deciders, and your hERO Obama is a hand picked and groomed internationalist lap dog, bankster puppet. ~$heopleNation

edit on 15-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

More self-aggrandising nonsense.

The "mass media and The GOP deciders" knew what everyone else knew - Ron Paul was unelectable.

The GOP had every chance to vote for him in the primaries and didn't.

When it became clear that Paul would be a loser, once again, his idealogical bedmates decided to cry fraud - with no evidence - and that became the Ron Paul conspiracy... our candidate isn't a loser (because that would make us losers) - he was robbed.

Hardly.

Lots of people managed to win primaries, Gingrich, Bachmann Santorum - in fact Santorum managed to get 1-5 primary votes... but still I know... the GOP conspired against Paul - even though Santorum was twice the threat to Romney as Paul was... yeah sure... mean ol' GOP.

Paranoid and egotistical... i.e. typical ATS Ron Paul supporter...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Darnit, 1 million was 20% of what the Libs needed, this was a bad loss. We need to hit 5% and soon

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HabiruThorstein
Darnit, 1 million was 20% of what the Libs needed, this was a bad loss. We need to hit 5% and soon

This is about as good as it's going to get for them...

Even with the relative popularity of Paul, the unpopularity of Romney and Obama and the economy, the Libs could only get 30% of what they needed to get to the starting line of a national election.

Pretty much the definition of loser.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join