It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing how Obama is scripted to "win" do you think this is good for the sheeple?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If Obama wins and he makes obama stalinist police state will the sheeple wake up?
Will they still eat the horsesh-- from the corporate owned media?
Ok sheeple you really thought your vote mattered.

I hope Obama wins. So the ignorant sheeple finally wake up and stop putting thier faith in a bought off "leader".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No.

Obama lovers WORSHIP the guy. Logic won't get through. When I try to discuss the issues of them, they just repeat the same things back to me, like they didn't even here me. It's... un-nerving and spooky.

One thing they especially don't hear is "$5 trillion in new debt". Like it's not even an issue. Doesn't count.

These people will not EVER wake up. They will walk the ramp to the gas chambers chanting "hope and change!"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Listen, to anyone who is pro or against Obama, he better win.

Although I don't like Obama, the prospect of having a bibi-lover and israel sympathizer in control of the US military might is enough to scare you off from voting Romney.

At least Obama hates bibi and israel's policies sooooo maybe the world is just a bit safer... and all the american families dont have THAT much to worry about their kids being sent to fight Israel's wars.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Obama will turn america into a soviet police and people will wake up and stop drinking the nwo koolaid.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not sure where you are getting this from, but its quite backwards to be honest.
All the police state “policies” were put in under Bush, and would be upheld and expanded under Romney. Obama has been on record as being against many of those policies.

If you want to gripe about why you don't care for a particular candidate... Fine... But at least make it over legitimate reasons.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
uhhhh... past 4yrs dollar, employment, crime, illegals, drug abuse, pre-emtive attacks on mideast countries...
basically everything disgusting about American continues to worsen, thanks Barry Sotero!

broken machines that keep spitting back the wrong vote to confirm, long neverending lines, calls to THOUSANDS of ready voters specifically telling them to vote on WEDNESDAY obviously when it's going to be late.

it all adds up to... CHAOS out of ORDER, now this year more than ever! folks our 52% income tax rate hard at work!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Cult of Ron Paul members accusing other voters of being sheeple, this topic must be satire.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Part of me wants Obama to win based on the promises he made going back to 2008, in the hopes that he might actually follow through on some of them. The other part of me is intelligent enough to realize it doesn't matter which of the two is elected, the crooked wheels of big business will keep bouncing us forward towards the inevitability of the police state.

I think that even if a major candidate were to ever actually plan on acting in the best interests of the people, he would quickly be dealt with in the same manner as JFK.

Things are going to have to get way worse before they get any better. It's disheartening to accept the entire system is hopelessly corrupted but anyone who has done the slightest bit of digging has no choice but to come to that conclusion,

Smoke and mirrors my friends, that's what the political system has devolved to, that and BS and lies.

The NWO isn't approaching or being slowly ushered in, it's already here and thriving.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OP, I appreciate your emotion and your disdain for the police state, but let's be honest here...Most of the freedom stripping legislation that Obama has signed is supported by Romney...seriously...wanna talk about drinking kool-aid? If you are implying that Romney was going to be any different is a clear sign you have had a glass full as well.

The only candidates that might have stood up for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...are not going to win...Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. Perhaps we Libertarians can score the 5% we need for federal campaign funding and maybe be a player in 2016.

Regardless who wins this election, "We the people" lose.

And to answer your question...No...the sheep will not wake up until they are slapped awake...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Like NDAA,internet ID, Emergencies Establishment Preparedness act, reeducation centers, murdering american citizens without trial and due process and drones?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
If Obama wins and he makes obama stalinist police state will the sheeple wake up?

What a stupid statement.

4 years from now y'all will be voting again, and Obama won't be standing.

if he wins try to grow up and get over it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah when a president kills a US citizen without a trail and all you have to say is "grow up"?

Wake up or Keep grazing sheeple.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah when a president kills a US citizen without a trail and all you have to say is "grow up"?

no - when an idiot posts that Obama is going to turn the country into a "stalinist police state " I say grow up.

It doesn't matter how many citizens waging war against the USA are killed because they want to be terrorists - you will still get to vote again in 4 years, and Obama still won't be on the ballot then.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Firstly, I don't think that anything pre-planned and manipulated as being "good for the sheeple".

With that said, I personally believe that having Romney as a leader would be the true end of this country which most of us in our hearts or hearts love for better or worse and are hopeful that it will be restored to it's true role on the world theater's stage one day.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Someone is just butt hurt because they dont have fresh meat coming in to target their anger control issues at.

Obama is by no means a perfect President, but when I look at the alternatives, he certainly seems like the best choice. Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson? H-to-the-E-to-the-Double L No.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Someone is just butt hurt because they dont have fresh meat coming in to target their anger control issues at.

Obama is by no means a perfect President, but when I look at the alternatives, he certainly seems like the best choice. Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson? H-to-the-E-to-the-Double L No.

I am an anarchist.

So yeah choose your emperor wisely statist sheeple.

When this guy turns america into a prison you have yourself to thank.

I told you this guy was going to win. Bilderberg called it months ago.
edit on 6-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

By golly where did we hear this tripe before?

Oh that's right, 2008!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Silly sheep can't even come up with an original thought.

Rinse and repeat every election

edit on 6/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sheeple put their hope in a Shepard instead of themselves.

Wall street romney and UN obama are nwo.

I don't care which puppet got selected by bilderberg to be president.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I am an anarchist.

So yeah choose your emperor wisely statist sheeple.

When this guy turns america into a prison you have yourself to thank.

I told you this guy was going to win. Bilderberg called it months ago.
edit on 6-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Well there's your problem.

"I'm an anarchist"

top topics

join