It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Voting Machine Altering Votes: Pennsylvania

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
obviously disinfo agents are being dispatched to 'professionally' and vividly effect damage-control for all the machines rigged to 'shave' votes to keep TPTB (ie, Barry Sotero) TPTB

it makes sense.. a government-influenced MONOPOLY owns and programs these voting machines..

then even sends out disinfo agents to counterclaim what a few stray less than dumbed-down americans notice and report..

some ELECTION, its all PLANNED out!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I recall Romney stating during a stump speech, "I have a secret, we're going to take Pennsylvania." Maybe this is what he's referring to.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, as much as I'm anxious to catch these rigged machines -- we need another video, and perhaps one that shows a bit more AROUND the area on the screen.

It's frustrating to have to trust these black boxes. I have ZERO confidence in any election using a private companies device, much less any electronic device -- it's way to easy to rig.

And we've had so many "glitches" with these things and I still remember that the very first voting machines were made with 3 databases, remote exploits, and the programmers had recently been released from prison -- later, they admitted that they designed them to be rigged. Don't worry if you didn't hear that -- apparently it's not interesting enough to make the MSM news. There was an investigation, but Karl Rove's developer died a week before the trial in a small plane crash.

Of course, why am I telling YOU this -- this is after all, a conspiracy site. This is probably common knowledge.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I recall Romney stating during a stump speech, "I have a secret, we're going to take Pennsylvania." Maybe this is what he's referring to.

Nobody knows what Romney is talking about -- including Romney.

Everything he says, can be interpreted many ways -- kind of like a parable. He does however, believe in Magic, so he might have meant that "magically" the economy was going to get better once he was elected -- and he forgot that he was talking about Pennsylvania.

I'm trying to get the image of him wearing his "magic underwear" out of my head right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Mark Crispin Miller, NYU professor and author of 'Fooled Again', talks about voting fraud, the lack of media attention given to it and how the term 'Conspiracy Theory' shuts down objective discussion.

edit on 6-11-2012 by EvilAxis because: fixed vid

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ha yes, I just saw this on CTV news.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Well that didn't take long for someone to remember that and show it here. I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Another reason why im glad I did not vote at all, neither candidate deserved my vote of confidence any way. Getting black balled? Ask Ron Paul he knows just how that feels

Machines malfunctioning and picking the republican?

edit on 6-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whats an American election with out a scandel.
this is absolutly ludacris!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
OBAMA HOLDS ON TO PENNSYLVANIA!!!

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

funny ass s£$%

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i live in ohio and i voted. there was a little snafu where i voted the machines that collect the votes apparently shut down or stopped collecting them right as i was done voting. the volunteers that were there couldn't get ahold of any election officials so they decided to unplug the machine and hopefully fix the issue. but all that did was reset the machine. now im wondering if that would cause it to start over meaning they would have to reinsert all the ballots to count them again. i had to leave to get back to work so the volunteers were just collecting them and putting them in zip lock bags. i was a little worried my vote wouldn't be counted but i doubt it would of anyway.

I VOTED GARY JOHNSON
edit on 11/6/2012 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Too lazy to read everything. But when I went to vote I had trouble clicking some of the things, I thinks it is because of peoples oily hand touching it all day made it hard for the touch screen. Or it could actually be rigged for all I know.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well, according to the latest returns, it's not working in Gov. Romney's favor! According to the lame stream media, when this was discovered, they immediately took the machine offline and recalibrated it.

I think this was a non-issue that will be used to show a conspiracy that does not exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It's calibration, plain and simple. There's no "voting fraud" going on here. If she'd press the vote button under Obama, Obama's tick box would be selected. Just like old PDA's that you have to calibrate with your pen when starting it up for the first time or after a reset. If you press wrong, the digitizer will read wrong.

They're using what looks like to be the old style touch input where they have a digitizer on top of an LCD screen. The digitizer reads in coordinates to items on a screen. Calibrate it incorrectly and it'll think that X10Y10 is X12Y12 (a poor example, but you get it) and then press the wrong selection on the screen.

Digitizers also go bad. Like my old Palm Vx. I kept typing on the keyboard (I hated graffiti) and eventually it'd select all the wrong characters because the digitizer was damaged.

And honestly, do you think they'd commit voting fraud so blatantly? It's stupid and I'm sure they could have thought of a better way to do it then to have a screen select another name then the one you pressed. Kinda leaves room for people like the lady in the video to post it on Youtube.

Nothing to see here, seriously. Just idiots who didn't set up the machines right. If I were voting for Obama, like I said above, all I'd have to do is select the name underneath and voila, Obama is selected. Same for the person under that name again.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

so if it was calibration....then the touch of the finger will be off set...at a consistant distance...every time right!

now...if i touch the top-right....it clicks romney
if i touch the bottom left....it clicks romney

in that case...it wouldnt be claibration would it....

im just saying...if they can do this to 1 in 10 votes....

doesnt matter.... obamas won pennsylvania anyway
edit on 6-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

The person who says he experienced the malfunctioning touch screen states a very detailed attempt at tapping different areas of the screen to try to compensate for any (MIS)calibration issues. But everybody else listed on the screen registered when tapped - only Obamas section was "off". So he did indeed try tapping above, to the right, etc.

Personally I do believe our votes are virtually pointless, except as a possible tool by the PTB to get some data on just how everyone is really voting, and thus how American citizens are selecting candidates based on the usual camaign promises adstance on issues, if they even care enough to bother with actual votes. And regardless who gets up in office, they still pull all the strings for whatever puppet is performing.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Didn't the guy say he spoke with people in the other booth and they did not have the problem?
I am calling a machine fault on this one.
Limbo

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't believe in any voting system's authenticity in america since GW Bush Jr Season 2 (vs Gore).
One year ago, my friends laughted at me when I told them "no matter what he does till there or how much he srew up the constitution, they'll have Obama for 4 more years"... Now not only they're not laughting anymore, but it seems many people would now vote for him if they were americans, despite what they told against him 1-2 years ago.

Sad, but face it americans, your country is either overcorrupted, either overbrainwashed, either both. (btw, i'm not saying europe is much better on that point, but european countries election results are still less anticipable, so at least, they're kinda more subtile)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I didn't sit and read through all of the posts in this thread so I'm not sure if someone posted this video yet or not, but I also live in Pennsylvania and I found this one while watching the polls via twitter earlier today:

player.vimeo.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join