It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old gets mom $2500 ticket? WTH?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by andy06shake

So, at your house, pissing in the yard is the norm?

My husband has been known to go behind a bush in the yard when he doesn't want to run in in muddy shoes...not like we have people all over with pair of binoculars. urine is sterile BTW. if he goes on the wall I will complain!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whew, I'm glad that cop wasn't around when I was in the second grade. During the winter months, my friends and I used to walk home from school along the train tracks and occasionally decide to pee our names out in the snow drifts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
Well it's not very often that I praise the cops on ATS. I know I should balance my critiscism with some ataboys more often. So here it is:

ATABOY officer do****bag for not shooting the kid!! You are a shining example of self control in a stressful situation.

Yep. That cop should get a medal for heroism, lol. Most would have just tased the kid, or shot him, as you said, so what a guy! I swear I am even getting tired of sarcasm in these cases, because these incidences are just so dumb. Facepalm.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Urinating in the yard is private family life?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Urinating in the yard is private family life?

Any kid urinating in his own back yard is no ones business but his parents. Kids do these things, it happens all the time! What you do in the privacy of your own yard or garden is nobody elses business, period! And your insinuating that the boys mother is nothing more than how did you put it "White trash and Absentee mother" is both racist and ignorant when you are not in possession of all the facts and circumstance. In my own beloved United Kingdom we have laws which entitle us to the right to private and family life(Article 8 i believe)! I imagine there is a simalar law or act in your American constitution pertaining to this type of blatant invasion of this poor woman property by the Police force.

I cant really say anymore i think i have made my opinion plainly obvious to all!
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The kid whipped out Mr. Happy in the front yard in front of the local police officer. That is in the public domain.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The kid whipped out Mr. Happy in the front yard in front of the local police officer. That is in the public domain.

Correction the 3 YEAR OLD CHILD done number ones in his OWN garden. The half-wit moron that somehow happens to be an officer of the law witnessed said event. Went ape crap because the kids ding ding was bigger than his own. Then issued a ticket for public urination! I have herd of zero tolerance before regarding Police and there inability to enforce the law with a correct level off measure but this just takes the proverbial vagina!

And on that note im off for a smoke! I bid you good evening. LoL LoL LoL

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You don't even know the cop and you bad-mouth him. Nice guy. The facts have been stated. I hope they nail his winky to the wall and clean out mommy's bank account. Serves her right for raising a swine.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

When you're 3 years old...IT'S OK!! It's not like the kid was shaking his wanker at the folks passing by on the sidewalk. Also, although I don't know for sure, I would imagine that since he couldn't make it back to the house, that he was probably even facing away from the street. Even if he wasn't, the cop could have just kept on driving and smiling at the cute kid peeing in the yard. If he felt that he HAD to stop, why not walk the little fella up to the front door and tell the mom,"Ma'am, your little tuffy here couldn't make it to the potty" and turned around and left with a smile and a tip of the hat.

Officer Friendly would have done that. Officer Adolf had to be a typical d'bag pig cop though.He probably wanted to catch the kid before he put away his peeper so that he could get a good look.

So what would happen if a kid is in public and he pees in his diaper and it leaks? If this cop saw it would he ticket the mom? I mean the kid DID urinate in public.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

Not everyone on the planet genuflects at the Altar of Child.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by wirefly

Not everyone on the planet genuflects at the Altar of Child.

Again can you please elaborate???

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You don't even know the cop and you bad-mouth him. Nice guy. The facts have been stated. I hope they nail his winky to the wall and clean out mommy's bank account. Serves her right for raising a swine.

You hope they nail a 3 year old childs winky to the wall???

And they clean out his "White trash absentee mothers"(Your own very words) bank account???

The question begs, why???

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't worship children.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

To send a message to parents, control your children.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don't worship children.

So because you dont worship children for some reason you hope they nail a 3 year old childs winky to the wall? And then proceed to clean out his mothers bank account? LOL LOL LOL

What a piece of work!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not literally. There's too much negative behavior out of children these days. It's got to stop. The only way that's going to happen is if it impacts mommy's wallet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The problem here is the (non) reaction of we the people. If this happened in my street I would go door to door, get some people together and stage a demonstration in front of the Sheriffs all the time screaming for Officer Dribble to show his face and understand the ire of the citizens.

The problem is that no one does this. Now these little things have already led to the big things. Grannies hauled out of baths, family dogs shot etc etc etc etc etc etc ad infinitum.

The cops are not receiving any negative messages so this utter stupidity will continue.

Some people replying need to go and ask their mother what they were like at 3. Hell, my middle son would have been seeing how far he could pee and in all likelihood would have been naked. We just couldn't keep clothes on him. He grew out of that phase fairly quickly.

P

edit on 6/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Not literally. There's too much negative behavior out of children these days. It's got to stop. The only way that's going to happen is if it impacts mommy's wallet.

So pray tell if you will how does one figuratively nail a childs winky to a wall. In fact never mind im sure any answer you will provide is far beyond my understanding.

A childs behavior is the parents responsibility any negative or positive behavior the child exhibits comes form them. Essentially the way the child conducts himself is a reflection of there parenting skills. Social circumstance also plays a role in how a child develops. You would have "Them" take away the mothers(White trash by your own definition) money which she more than lightly uses to feed clothe and keep the poor little lad just because he went number ones out of doors. Good night i will leave it to some one else to show you the error of your logic!

Im tired and have a kid up in 6 hours. Have a nice life and remember Karma can be a swine also! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was driving along a populated suburban road when suddenly at one of the homes a screen door flew open and out ran two stark raving naked pre-schoolers followed by a Mother clutching a baby in one arm and frantically waving the other while screaming "Come here! Get inside! Get in the tub!" Of course the Marines were imediately called in and the entire Family was executed at dawn.

Good Grief!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join