It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will US conspiracy theorists do if Obama is not elected??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
almost every Obama conspiracy ever

There's a lot in there I hadn't heard of - so I wonder what the new target-du-jour will be if mittens takes over??

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I reckon he's your dad, cant see that mentioned

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They will find other democrats to attack, while ignoring Romney's continuation of Bush's domestic policies.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

My mom did NOT have sex with that man.

but I reckon he might have laid you egg :p

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
as the mormon church is a front for the reptillian/ draco fetus eating body snatchers and was established with funds from jesuit luciferians, i think it will be 'business as usual' for both conspiracy theorists and conformists, like yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are you kidding?He's just a president my conspiracies cover the Illuminauti.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
as the mormon church is a front for the reptillian/ draco fetus eating body snatchers and was established with funds from jesuit luciferians, i think it will be 'business as usual' for both conspiracy theorists and conformists, like yourself.

This has to be the funniest post I've seen on here in months!
Thank you so much for brightening up an otherwise crappy day.

Rev

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
They will find other democrats to attack, while ignoring Romney's continuation of Bush's domestic policies.

You mean like how everyone seemed to forget that Obama followed and gave steroids to Bush era policies the second he was elected?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by VoidHawk

My mom did NOT have sex with that man.

but I reckon he might have laid you egg :p

Are you sure?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm not giving up on finding the truth behind Obama

But I will keep a spot open for Mitts

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Mitt Romney Is A Mexican Forty years ago, Mitt Romney's father, George Romney (above), entered the Republican presidential primary against Richard Nixon. His campaign didn't progress very far, but it if had, we may have seen a Democratic-led birther conspiracy. That's because George was born in Mexico to American citizen parents. The issue didn't come up at the time, and a recent Congressional report has now proclaimed the elder Romney a natural-born citizen, but unfounded rumors on Democratic blogs that Mitt Romney was also born in Mexico have persisted.

here's one

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He Believes Corporations Are People Too In an embarrassing exchange with a heckler during the Iowa primary, Romney angrily insisted that he thinks corporations are people. "Corporations are people, my friend... of course they are. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to the people. Where do you think it goes? Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets. Human beings, my friend."

here's another

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
REJOICE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

He Was A High School Bully According to The L.A. Times, teenage Romney was his school's bully. While boys will be boys, the articles intimated that Romney's bullying was something more sinister. He purportedly targeted boys that looked effeminate or were suspected of being gay. While Romney alternately denied and apologized for his alleged behavior, he still "could not seem to suppress a nervous chuckle as he talked about the bullying episode, just as the same chuckle erupts when he talks about firing people," said the L.A. Times article.

look! another one!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There's More To His Bain History Controversy has centered on Romney's connection to Bain Capital, a financial services company that he helped found in 1984. Romney says that he left the company in 1999 and severed ties in 2002. But even after that, he was still drawing money from his severance agreement, including a stake in Bain's investment funds. Because of his inordinate funds and his privileged position at Bain, Romney was not only able to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing essentially nothing, he also held onto most of that money tax-free. Romney denies being connected to Bain after 2002, but in the light of extensive investigative reporting that contradicts his claims, he has now fallen silent.

he seemed like such a nice guy!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

His Swiss Bank Account Based on information from his 2010 tax return — the only complete return that he has made public — Romney had a Swiss bank account. This raises a number of troubling questions about Romney's financial history and future intentions. In 2009, the federal government announced an amnesty period for anyone with an undisclosed/untaxed Swiss bank account to come forward. If previous years of Romney's tax returns were available, would the account be in evidence before 2009? Because he has only released one year of his returns we can only guess at this point. His campaign has yet to comment on this issue.

i see he's rich! well maybe he won't steal.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The Dark Knight Rises According to right-wing radio jockey Rush Limbaugh, liberal Hollywood chose the character of Bane to be Batman's arch-nemesis in the final movie of the trilogy and, incidentally, the one released just before the 2012 elections. He said: "So this evil villain in the new Batman movie is named Bane A lot of people are going to see the movie. And it's a lot of brain-dead people — entertainment, the pop culture crowd — and they're going to hear Bane in the movie and they're going to associate [him with] Bain.'" The creator of the character "Bane" scoffed at this, insisting it's a coincidence.

at least that's not as bad as being confused with osama bin laden.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

His Tax Returns Are Hiding Something Ironically, it is was George Romney's campaign that set the precedent for all presidential candidates to release 12 years of their previous income tax returns. Candidates are not legally obliged to expose any personal financial record, but forty years of the observed tradition has made the junior Romney's choice quite noticeable. One of the things that Romney's missing 11 years of tax returns may show is how his IRA blossomed to $100 million when the annual contribution ceiling is $30,000. Would prior returns show anything illegal, such as the nonpayment of the gift tax on trust money? Romney isn't saying

will this get sorted out in say, 4 to 8 years?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

They begin to see that its a rigged sideshow for the elite.

Vote for Gary Johnson,RP or Ventura in 2016.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join