It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will US conspiracy theorists do if Obama is not elected??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He's Planning A Mormon Takeover Much like when Catholic JFK was on the stump, there are those who believe that Romney, if elected, will use his position to ram the Mormon religion down the throats of the American people. Websites like Mormon Conspiracy fear that President Romney would work to make the U.S. a Mormon theocracy. One way they say he will build a theocracy is by manipulating the FCC so that the Mormon religion has better access to television, radio, and print. These suspicions are based on evidence that we can find and, by the way, the same arguments were used against Kennedy and never panned out.

ahh! just another miscellaneous religion.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

He Pays People To Clap At Rallies Romney's speech at an NAACP event in 2012 was alternatively cheered and booed by attendees that some allege were planted in the crowd. Hilary Shelton, the VP for advocacy at the NAACP, said: "These are people who are brought in to actually provide the cheering for him, so there will be some support along those lines." Some Democrats say that the booing was calculated as well, based on the belief that some conservatives would be more inclined to vote for Romney if he were booed by the NAACP. The Romney campaign has dismissed these allegations.

ha ha! i never heard that one! what a loser!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

He's Planning A Mormon Takeover Much like when Catholic JFK was on the stump, there are those who believe that Romney, if elected, will use his position to ram the Mormon religion down the throats of the American people. Websites like Mormon Conspiracy fear that President Romney would work to make the U.S. a Mormon theocracy. One way they say he will build a theocracy is by manipulating the FCC so that the Mormon religion has better access to television, radio, and print. These suspicions are based on evidence that we can find and, by the way, the same arguments were used against Kennedy and never panned out.

Why do you people believe in this fake election?

Seriously. What do you expect to gain from Wallstreet Romney over NWObama?
I am not a democrat,republican nor a libertarian.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He Thinks The UN Is Trying To Take Over America Romney said: "Turning to the United Nations to tell us how to raise our kids, or whether we can have the Second Amendment rights that our Constitution gave us, I mean, that is the wrong way to go, right? Do not cede sovereignty." He is talking about the Arms Trade Treaty, an international effort to stop illegal gun trafficking over borders. The treaty does not mention domestic gun ownership, it merely aims to keep guns out of the hands of warlords and terrorists. He also referenced the Convention on the Rights of the Child, a non-binding treaty concerning the basic humanitarian treatment of children.

he could be a little more up to date on world affairs.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The 1968 Car Accident An unsubstantiated rumor sprang up in a DailyKos diary, accusing Romney of causing a woman's death on a road in France in 1968 and then harnessing the powers of his father's wealth and the U.S. government to cover up the incident. The conspiracy continues into the present day: Romney's biographers were pushed to blame the other driver, a Catholic priest, for the accident. (No one was ever charged in the confirmed fatal crash.) However, most sources believe that while Romney was driving at the time of the crash, he was not responsible for it.

a catholic priest! good thing he didn't get rear ended!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The Bilderberg Group Chose His Running Mate Some speculate that one of the reasons that the mysterious Bilderberg Group isn't openly stumping for Romney (the way they did with McCain) is because they don't want him to win. Instead, they are taking their time vetting the perfect running mate. Then, so the theory goes, shadowy international forces will somehow remove Romney from the ticket and install their hand-picked VP in the highest post in the nation. Because of the secrecy surrounding the Bilderberg Group and its meetings, all of this, however, is merely conjecture

and the number one reason to vote for romney? he'll give me plenty of material to use when i want to lurk on somebody's thread!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Political spam.

Why don't you reply to posts?

all you do is spam pictures of wallstreet romney.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

“I will believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.”

I lost track of all the different conspiracy’s that have been started. I watched a video the other day where a little old lady said Obama is a Muslim, Atheist, Communist and she was dead serious.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I will breathe a sigh of relief. No FEMA camps for anti-Obama posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad eyed lady - not kidding

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Political spam.

Why don't you reply to posts?

all you do is spam pictures of wallstreet romney.

It's a set up for all the Romney conspiracies that will start this week !!

Keep 'em com'in......

Let's decide right now which one will be first

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Why do you people believe in this fake election?

Seriously. What do you expect to gain from Wallstreet Romney over NWObama?
I am not a democrat,republican nor a libertarian.

you have mistakenly assumed that i support 'one side' or 'the other'.
i am simply responding to the question put forward by the OP in his excellent and well researched opener, while exercising what's left of my right to free speech and having some fun with it at the same time.
ideally, an independent/ third party candidate would somehow win this election as i do not agree or trust the mainstay parties [party? are not they promoting the same unseen agenda].
unfourtunately, even if the winner of these so called contests had the integrity to keep the best intrests of us citizens in mind during the process of enacting any and all legislation, i am afraid that he /she would be quickly 'replaced' with a 'double' [read 'clone'] that would continue to lead us down the path that the 'powers that be' have decided for this planet long ago.

awaiting your reply.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join