It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot like creature caught on film.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Interesting especially because the way it was crouched, and waiting to be sure it was seen before it gets up to leave... just like my own sighting.

Here

It was uphill from them, which may have made it more frightening than my uphill vantage point, when I had the similar experience. Still, I wish they hadn't decided to run. I guess that once one of them decided to run, the other wasn't going to just stand there.

Sissies.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthHurtsDenialKills

Kinda looked like he was taking a dump.

Yes that is what I thought too.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's a black bear. I have seen the exact same thing many times.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They been watching The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang!! Lol

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! I noticed the same thing, ironic choice in footwear for being in the middle of the woods...even more interesting to claim that their "tent and equipment is probably still back there". Unless these people were sleeping under a plastic tarp, I be inclined to want to retrieve $300+ worth of tents and "equipment"; it's not like that thing is going to just sit there for days on end.

Hoax, imho.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think a lot of these are probably hoaxes but I don't rule out the idea of Bigfoot. I believe the ancient astronaut theory, so I consider it possible that Bigfoot may be some surviving alien mutation, it may sound crazy but hey, anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thebryman

Agree, weird - especially if they were able to run straight to the car - they couldn't have been that far out in the wilderness, or that far away from the car.

In any case, I'm guessing it's probably a bear (or Hoax) as well...

edit on 6-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebryman
reply to post by TXRabbit

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! I noticed the same thing, ironic choice in footwear for being in the middle of the woods...even more interesting to claim that their "tent and equipment is probably still back there". Unless these people were sleeping under a plastic tarp, I be inclined to want to retrieve $300+ worth of tents and "equipment"; it's not like that thing is going to just sit there for days on end.

Hoax, imho.

No way...this is still inconclusive if you ask me. In all honesty if you saw something that literally freaked you out and you did not recognize as a bear then there is no way in hell I would want to go back anytime soon.

My uncle swears to this day that he saw something about 10-15 years ago while he was hunting. Like in a lot of stories you hear he had this weird feeling that someone or something was watching him. Sure enough he looked down about 100 feet and saw something very big walking away. He still thinks it was a Bigfoot to this day and it still gives him the creeps.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
However the more vids are coming out which are to interesting to just dismiss the subject as a hoax...

All the very legit written accounts of bigfoots encounters which exist nowadays cant pass the subject as a just hoax.

There is something there, if you like it or not.

IMO the "its a hoax!" people didn't investigate the subject good enough.

cheers!
edit on 7-11-2012 by Lunica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And, remember ladies and gents, those that post hoaxes on youtube usually do it to entice viewers. Viewers = money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join