It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creative Reno Rodeo Clown Exposed for shocking horses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wondering why all the animals rodeo are bouncing like crazy ?

A rodeo clown thought he was pretty crafty when he shocked horses through a glove at the 2012 Reno Rodeo.

All of the individuals in this video are public figures at public events being introduced to thousands of people every night at the Reno Rodeo and the Orange County Fair Rodeo.

How would you react if you receive a electric shock of 5000 volts ?
exactly like these poor horses and buffalo

Please dont support those animal abusers show
and boycott all those nasty events
giving them money will encourage them to continu torturing those proud and beautiful animals

dont wonder anymore where the idea of the human stun guns comes from

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
How many tried the shock on themself first
before doing it to those beautiful horses for the show ?
to see if its not to much painfull
probably none of them

if they got arrested one day .. hope they get taser a few times per day

until they realise how wrong they were for doing that
and release all their money they made on the horse
so all the horse in their captivity can have a diserved retirement in a nice forest reserve

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Mmm. I have mixed reactions.
This is an obvious case of abuse. It is against the rules. It must not be assumed that all rodeos and people involved in them condone such acts.

Most people who take part in rodeos and cowhorse disciplines put great effort into being careful for the well being of the livestock. I have seen an important roping event stopped because someones spur accidently touched a calf.

I am afraid we'll see the common reactions to bronc riding (even without the shocks) but it is worth it to look into how broncs are treated and why they do what they do (normally). They are treated like rockstars, and are extremely valuable. They LIKE what they are doing- I know that sounds hard for non-horse people to understand. Horses, like people, find confidence, and pleasure, in behaviors that they know well how to do and that are familiar movements. That is why there are horses that like jumping, racing, dressage, cutting.... and they'll do their thing while out in field with no human in sight.

Broncs get to be broncs when their owners see they just like to buck people off. Their talent is clear then. And if you take away the job position, then those animals can only be put down, they have no context where they can fit in.

But like any sport, where you get high stakes, lots of money involved, you get people trying to cheat, people trying to do whatever they can to increase the win just a tiny bit, to spice up the show just that little smidge.

I have seen more careful attention made to keep the animals safe in small rodeos than in big ones.
So I woudl condemn this behavior, but not rodeos altogether.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

You made a good point here and i fully agree with you
i believe not all rodeo abuse their animals like this

but maybe next time you go to a rodeo or anyone else
film the part before they open the small cage
and see for yourself if there is any wrong doing

there is another technique that i have heard before
where they attached the horse or buffalo genital to a cord
to make them go even crazier

all rodeos have their abuse techniques or the animals would never jump like that
to do a good show for a public that have paid a lot to see a good show

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This kind of stuff bothers me to no end.
Is this what real men do? Shock horses and lasso calves so harshly you kill them... Hell no. I'm a man and would never do this kind of crap... And I'd beat the asses of anyone I saw doing it too.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Lets face it rodeo's are barbaric even if they dont shock the animals. Its rough exploitation of animals just for entertainment and profit.

edit on 4-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I absolutely despise rodeos. Having had family involved in them, this doesn't "Shock" me.

I think they should be completely outlawed.

top topics

join