It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You feel sorry for those you left behind only because you know their fate. You worry about those in line because you know they'll have to go through the same ordeal as you. You can't warn either group - you realize that they must chose for themselves. The nine in your case, from my limited opinion, is your subconscious showing you that you are not a god and are very mortal. Your path is still open, but should not follow the main stream. Those people in line are sheep being led astray and it is up to you to do something about it. You can sit idly by and feel sorry for them, or you can influence them with human compassion. But the only person who can answer your question is yourself.
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Thank you for the very thoughtful reply. I can tell you all off what you said is true and has crossed my mind. I do not dwell on the past, however my "choice" to stay here sometimes bugs me. I am a master of compassion for others that is for sure. I do not say that to sound ego"ish" at all. It is just what makes me happy inside you know?

Right before I was admitted into the mental health ward I had a very nasty encounter at a church. I had never been baptized but felt surely I must or I would go to hell. Well let me tell you.. that encounter with something at the church was the scariest thing I have ever been through. I told those around me alot of "crazy" stuff, however I think alot of truth could be found in what I said. Honestly the two years would make an excellent "story" to tell someone about the inner working of someone going through psychosis.

Now though looking back that whole process has shaped me in a good way. I am thankful for the bad and the good you could say.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I dunno, I feel like a 9 sometimes, but then I feel like the whole concept of the movie is backwards in fact we all are nines, and we're all crack addicts. I mean I feel we all are part of the game, we all are an interdimensional being having a physical incarnation, that the creator is all of us and just very schizophrenic with at least 7 billion personalities (and growing) I dunno how else to explain it. But we have all forgotten who we are.

Thank you.

Everyday I feel that more and more. Like my being diagnosed as schizophrenic was a good thing. I was not a paranoid schizophrenic, however when it first "hit" me I couldn't express what I wanted in as a calm manner as I do now. So I came off looking even more like a madman.

I am getting more comfortable communicating with my "self" through my environment around me. That is the best way to describe it. I have had hallucinations but to me it was a healing experience for my psyche. Two years later I am not "getting worse" and my brain does not seem to be debilitating as they said. I was supposed to go on disability and continue taking the anti psychotics.

Two years later I am now back in school with a 4.0 GPA so HAHA to the system LOL I am in psychology and human services, hoping one day I will be able to assist someone going through something like I did. It was nuts the way they handled me.. Like for four days I was allowed to be locked in a room with pencils and scissors to "draw" with. Why would you give sharp objects to a crazy person and let them be locked in a room you know? That is crazy if you ask me. I was close to hurting myself in there.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am known as Thomas and I am known as Atum. We are the Council of Nine, we oversee what you term the Universe. We are of nine principles of the Universe... we are in connection with one that is higher, but in totality together we are one, as that of all Universe is one... we are not physical beings. We are separate and one at the same time.

Originally posted by olaru12 reply to post by SyntheticPerception Google is amazing for looking up information. www.palden.co.uk...

Are you messing with me????

Its deep i know lol take a look at this thread where this concept is explained that in reality in simple words .. you are all ME and im all YOU

I have not had time to read everything. Almost it feels like I am the "butt" of a big comsic joke LOL I went to the council of the nines site. My name is Thomas LOL and I thought I was channeling an Egyptian social memory complex not to long ago. It is almost like someone made that site just to mess with me, seriously! That is why I said "Are you messin with me"?

I read the first line and then quit reading cause I was laughing so hard. I can't take things like that serious anymore. I am not claiming to be special at all, just a very loving and humble individual.
edit on 5-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Last night before bed I did a brief meditation and did a pretty standard tarot spread. I know it is a hit or miss with some people but for me it helps engage my subconscious sometimes if done properly. Here is what I got LOL

Card 1 (The Moon) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel confused, vulnerable and full of doubts, however, all is not as it seems. Feel the fear and do it anyway, because all will turn out well. Expect the new and unexpected into your life. Your turbulent emotions are muddying the waters so step back and try to find clarity of mind, although this may seem difficult. Things may seem tough or confusing but stick with it, it's right for you. The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.

Card 2 (The Hanged Man) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have it all, why should you have to give something or someone up? Perhaps you feel a victim and that events are not going as planned. Trust that this is a passage from one phase of your life to another. If you are not sure what or who you need to give up, trust that what will be will be, and will ultimately be to your benefit.

Card 3 (Judgement) : Your fears »

You are afraid that the conclusions you've been wanting are delayed and fear any far-reaching changes ahead. Perhaps things aren't turning out quite as you expected for some reason - this is a period when your routine will be changed dramatically. Fear not, although events will seem to be moving at a real pace, any choice you make will change life for the better. If you are worried about any legal issues chances are they will be ruled in your favour.

Card 4 (Strength) : What is going for you »

Brave heart! Your self-confidence and courageous spirit is unstoppable at the moment. Be patient and compassionate, self-disciplined and strong and you will reap great rewards for your courage.

Card 5 (The Sun) : What is going against you »

You may experience a few delays on your quest for success and achievement but don't worry, you'll get there in a blaze of glory. Success may go to your head a little so a little modesty wouldn't go amiss. Other than a few minor delays, look forward to a period of joy and happiness. If you are experiencing problems with conceiving a baby, The Sun often heralds good news around children and a much wanted pregnancy or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 6 (The Tower) : Outcome »

A period of dramatic change and upheaval, however this period of change will herald a new beginning. It is time to re-evaluate - sometimes, as difficult as the disappointment has been to take, change can create new possibilities you never dreamed of. There could be problems relating to your property, or if considering a new property or move, progress will be thwarted.

Freaking spot on I tell you LOL The last card I find to be interesting considering what "could" be coming etc. I do not take these to serious but I did find this one interesting. It has been awhile since I did one and thought "Hey why not give it a shot" LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I feel like I have read that a long time ago. Is it from a book "Conversations with God"? I am reading your links now. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

'___' is the only thing thay has granted me any hidden knowledge, go do that instead
reply to post by Fantact

Never tried '___' but I have had full hallucinations and "visitations" all natural. I could be bat #### crazy though so who knows. The hardest part is trying to deal with it all after and the self doubt.

What hidden knowledge did you get? Not doubting at all just wishing to engage in a discussion, and possibly see any similarities.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Thank you sir for sharing your dream. It kinda opened up a certain feeling within myself...that and I'd never have known the "The Nines" movie has ever existed. Which is a great flick imo.

I've been beaten down to just 'go with the flow', but that every now and then I would get the feeling to do what I feel is right. I think I'm going to do what I feel is best, even if it don't jive with the normal flow. ..I'm the one who'll die when I die, so I'm going to live this life the way I want (or something like that - ty Jimmy Hendrix). Just as long as that life isn't full of hate and evil intentions.

Ty again
-CN

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
While reading about numerology today, I found something which might have a connection to this thread:

The number 9 was omitted under Chaldean Numerology system was because the Chaldeans felt the 9 was holy, sacred, and thus to be held apart from the rest.

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Ben81

I feel like I have read that a long time ago. Is it from a book "Conversations with God"? I am reading your links now. Thank you.

Pleasure !

and i just watched the movie "the nines" thank you for that
never seen the movie before

one of the best movie that i have ever watched
it teach us that every decision we take or word we speak ..
will affect the space time continuum at some point
everyone has a purpose .. if you dont follow the good path
life or the game can just end in a blick of an eye if you cross the line at a certain point
we are all multiuniverse being and we have many parallele dimension
if you become weak .. the other you in another dimension can take charge
every seconds counts .. always stay strong

love your new avatar with the eagle or hawk

are you Aries or Gemini ?
edit on 11/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't think nothing of it. The fact that you could remember all that so vividly would implies that you could quite easily hide such Easter eggs in your dream, seeing as it isn't lost into your memory. But yeah, seems quite fine.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
On an off-topic post, kind-of, I've been seeing the number 8 in series for a few weeks now.

Anyone have a clue to what that is about?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

Thank you sir for sharing your dream. It kinda opened up a certain feeling within myself...that and I'd never have known the "The Nines" movie has ever existed. Which is a great flick imo.

I've been beaten down to just 'go with the flow', but that every now and then I would get the feeling to do what I feel is right. I think I'm going to do what I feel is best, even if it don't jive with the normal flow. ..I'm the one who'll die when I die, so I'm going to live this life the way I want (or something like that - ty Jimmy Hendrix). Just as long as that life isn't full of hate and evil intentions.

Ty again

Making this thread and talking about experiences from the past two years has helped me a lot. I am just glad I can relate to others. Feeling alone at times with stuff is the worst. I feel "beaten down" as well. Thank you for being here and sharing CN

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

are you Aries or Gemini ?

Glad you liked the movie, I would have never heard about if not for my stay in the mental health ward

Gemini, even my name means "twin soul" (so says google)

My last name is old norse origin for soul or spirit. So much Gemini in me it is crazy

I believe the avatar is a Seraph

edit on 7-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
On an off-topic post, kind-of, I've been seeing the number 8 in series for a few weeks now.

Anyone have a clue to what that is about?

HMM I am not really sure. The number eight started my decent into madness through another dream. It was the first dream i had ever felt the need to right down.. something about the 8 laid sideways and his fault it happened etc I would have to find the dream.

After that realized the 8 sideways is the eternity symbol, then things started getting strange.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can relate chuck. For me it is like my heart know something is up and is excited but them my mind comes in and calls me delusional

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
I wouldn't think nothing of it. The fact that you could remember all that so vividly would implies that you could quite easily hide such Easter eggs in your dream, seeing as it isn't lost into your memory. But yeah, seems quite fine.

My dreams are very vivid these days. Sometimes 3 a night, it sounds silly but its like "they" are training me or something LOL

Like I will have to realize I am dreaming and make stuff disappear or not be afraid to get shot.

What do you mean by "easter egg"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
These are the best pictures I could find that resemble what I see. Kinda a combo of these two images..

Before when I was a kid they were my friends LOL

Now I can see them again when I want but no idea what to do with them.. We just played games as a kid LOL

I find it is best to look at a situation from every angle available and all of them seem equally valid really. Thank you for sharing anything, it helps me grow I guess you could say.

Yup, every angle www.classzone.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Little tibits of your real life experience hidden into your dreams - You've probably been thinking about it so it put it into a dream.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

let me know if you want a reading someday
there is a lot more to Gemini the twins
click on AstraBenQology if you are curious of your own inner cube

yes i do know things
but your avatar made it easy for me

thanks again for sharing with us that nice movie
if you have other good ones like that let us know

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

let me know if you want a reading someday
there is a lot more to Gemini the twins
click on AstraBenQology if you are curious of your own inner cube

yes i do know things
but your avatar made it easy for me

thanks again for sharing with us that nice movie
if you have other good ones like that let us know

Of course I would like one

Where can I click on AstraBenqology? I am guessing in your profile maybe now that I think about it

My dreams have been so vivid lately. Just woke from one about a plane crash in an apartment complex. For some reason I want to say it was in Pittsburgh PA,(no idea why) I watched the whole thing happen and had to duck behind a car to avoid the flying pieces of wreckage.

Everything seems so real in the dreams.. in this one the sound was crazy. I could here the "spinning" sound of parts flying over me. I had left a friends house and was walking over to my place (I do not live in PA) and looked up noticing the plane. It looked like a storm was coming (dark sky) then a loud "boom" and I could see the plane going down right above us. I ducked behind a car and after the wreckage flew past I ran to my house. As soon as I put the key in my door and walking inside I woke up.

I do not think I am predicting the future or anything, just my dreams have been even more vivid than normal for me.

edit: no problem

Thank you for listening to some of the "crazier" things I have said throughout this thread. Sharing this stuff has helped me a lot. I kept everything thing in since I went crazy two years ago, it feels wonderful to not be made to feel crazy and to be excepted. Even if it is just over the internet and not face to face with someone.

Also when adding to this thread does anyone get two threads? Like after I post this message my screen will show two threads for Who or What are "The Nines"? But the thread has way more comments than 8 pages and if I try to click on one of the two I get an "error" saying page cant load and I have to refresh my browser.
edit on 8-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join