It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A recent dream prompted me to create this thread. Long "dream" short

Me and a bunch of fellow humans were running through a giant "maze". The goal was to find a way out of the maze before a certain "time" limit was reached. If we did not make it out of this maze in "time" the gate would close again because it only opened for a small moment when you reached the end. Thankfully I was able to make my way through in the dream/maze in time.

The interesting thing was after getting out of the "maze" we had to approach some "humans" to have our finger prints burnt off with lasers
They were laughing at me, kinda saying "It doesn't hurt that bad you big baby". I tell you it did hurt
Now the interesting thing is that in the dream only NINE of us made it out in time.

A few years ago when had an "encounter" I turned into a "madman" I spent a week inside a mental health ward. It was honestly not as bad as one would think. Eventually I felt "safe" enough to enter through other side where they had more of a community going. The previous days I had spend locked inside a room experiencing a full blown psychotic episode! Man the memories

When I reached the other side the guy who had in initially worked with me in the beginning, brought the "group" two movies we could "watch" together.

The first "choice" we had was the movie 2012

The second choice we had been given to "watch" was The Nines.

I really wanted to see The Nines, however the greater community or the "majority" of people chose to "watch" 2012 instead. I was unable to find this movie again for quite some time.

I do believe often times the "Illuminati" as we call it, hide things right out in the open.
The Nines?

The theme of this movie ties in quite nicely with certain perspectives some of us are beginning to "see" when looking at what we humans call reality. The movie is told through a series of three different "stories" with different names. Each story bumps into each other in interesting and "coincidental" ways.

"Part One: The Prisoner" tells of a troubled actor, Gary, who is wearing a green bracelet on his wrist. Gary is under house arrest living in another person's house because he burned down his own. The owner of the house is described as a TV writer away on work

"Part Two: Reality Television" tells of a television writer, Gavin, trying to get his pilot made. He leaves his house to go away and work on his TV show, Knowing, about a mother and daughter who are lost, which stars his friend Melissa (playing a version of herself) as the lead actress. In a conversation about reviews and critics Susan, a television executive and producer of the show, tells Gavin to look for the nines which he then writes on a piece of paper. (SNIP)

"Do you think you are a man"? She walks away, which leads to him telling the reality TV cameraman to leave him alone. A pedestrian then asks him who he is talking to, and it is shown that the reality television cameraman does not exist. He looks around and notices that everyone has a 7 floating above their heads and also that he has the number nine floating above his head.

"Part Three: Knowing" tells of an acclaimed video game designer, Gabriel (Reynolds), whose car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. Gabriel leaves his wife, Mary (McCarthy), and young daughter, Noelle, to try to get a better signal on his phone. He meets a woman, Sierra (Davis), who leads him off into the woods to her car, so she can give him a lift to the gas station (SNIP)

Meanwhile, Gabriel shows signs of intoxication. She has been trying all along as Sarah, Sierra, Susan to separate the other three incarnations of "G" from Mary. That poisoning him was the only way to get him to stop long enough to reason with him. She calms Gabriel by telling him that this is an intervention and they were trying to help him come home. She likens Gabriel's addiction to video game addiction. That Gabriel has been playing for 4,000 years reincarnating into different roles to play with the humans.

Mary, who realizes that he is not who he seems, tells Gabriel he needs to go and that the world is not real. Gabriel tells her that there were ninety different variations of the universe and this is the last one. Gabriel then realizes he must go and removes the green bracelet from his wrist, at which point the universe peels away into nothing. Noelle tells her mother that "he's not coming back" and that "all the pieces have been put together" and her mother finishes her sentence that this is "the best of all possible worlds."

Now the naming of the main character as "Gabriel" I find to be interesting. He is actually the games "designer" you could say. Also every character he "plays" has a name that starts with the letter G. "They say they are trying to split him off from the three GGG''s into one single G. You would really have to watch the full movie to notice all the symbolism going on.

Watch this video from 7:00 ~ 7:50 (the rest if filled with a lot of other symbolism if you are interested in watching it all.

Now in my "dream" when I finally got out of the maze I started feeling bad for those I had left behind inside the maze. To my "amazement"
on the other side there was a huge line of "people" waiting to get into the maze. Like a carnival ride would look like.

How do you think this could tie in to what we see in the world around us today? This following video explains more in depth about the possible "message" included.

Any one have any idea? What or Who are "The Nines"?
edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nope.
But apparently they're supposed to make their grand debut in about 6 weeks or so.

Maybe it's one of these li'l fellas:

edit on 3-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Nope.
But apparently they're supposed to make their grand debut in about 6 weeks or so.

Thank for "joining"
Who do you think "they" are in the above context?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
your a very interesting person.....& thats the nicest i could put it lolol

i want to ask you about your "episode"....that seemed more interesting the "the nines"...

peace

BTW the nines....

Atum, and the gods of egypt..are known as the nines

the great house....the interesting thing is...this was the house of the pharaoh....
and guess who was the last divine pharaoh.....jesus....jesus and mary virgin birth...is horus and isis virgin birth

so the return of the nines...is the return of the great house....who dissapeard 2000 yrs ago...when jesus died

return of jesus and the great house....deeeep

edit on 3-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i want to ask you about your "episode"

What do you want to know? I like the avatar BTW! Awesome.
My episode is still "playing" you could say
Did you have an episode too?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Atum, and the gods of egypt..are known as the nines the great house....the interesting thing is...this was the house of the pharaoh.... and guess who was the last divine pharaoh.....jesus....jesus and mary virgin birth...is horus and isis virgin birth so the return of the nines...is the return of the great house....who dissapeard 2000 yrs ago...when jesus died return of jesus and the great house....deeeep

EPIC LOL

So this explains the huge purple eye I saw after getting out of the mental hospital. I looked through that thing and all went purple patterns that formed shapes. I was flying through space and it was beautiful
I seen these as a kid but they left me.. I was sad.. But they have returned and I can "see" them now at will. Different shapes etc all in purple. I cant seem to do much but observe them right now. Do you know anything about morphing purple patters of light?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Nope.

Maybe it's one of these li'l fellas:

That movie is good too.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Don't have much to say about what the Nines are.But as for the movie "The Nines" never heard of it,but those vids you posted up got me interested in watching it!Guess I know what Im gonna be Netflixing tonite :lol
The movie sounds appealing as I have similiar views on Life..Life is a dream and such...
Thanks for bringing this flick to my attention

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

EPIC LOL

So this explains the huge purple eye I saw after getting out of the mental hospital. I looked through that thing and all went purple patterns that formed shapes. I was flying through space and it was beautiful
I seen these as a kid but they left me.. I was sad.. But they have returned and I can "see" them now at will. Different shapes etc all in purple. I cant seem to do much but observe them right now. Do you know anything about morphing purple patters of light?

pseudo nonsense...but entertaining

as for the purple eye....

the retuned messiah...anti-christ etcetc....will have one eye....and it will be blue and resemble a grape...

deep

lol....what you think....you can google it and check

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
Don't have much to say about what the Nines are.But as for the movie "The Nines" never heard of it,but those vids you posted up got me interested in watching it!Guess I know what Im gonna be Netflixing tonite :lol
The movie sounds appealing as I have similiar views on Life..Life is a dream and such...
Thanks for bringing this flick to my attention

No problem! Hope you find it interesting. If you are a cat person like myself you will really enjoy the film. Definite mind bender.. worthy of a few re "plays"

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

EPIC LOL
pseudo nonsense...but entertaining

as for the purple eye....

the retuned messiah...anti-christ etcetc....will have one eye....and it will be blue and resemble a grape...

deep

lol....what you think....you can google it and check

I understand you thinking it is none sense
I thought I had went completely insane brother but the pieces are starting to "fit" you could say the "picture" makes sense more every day. Thank you for the info I'll check it out in a bit

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Google is amazing for looking up information.

www.palden.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

HMM just re read this. The best way to describe the lights I seen when I was a kid and the ones that have returned recently is to call them "grapes". Like bunches of "grapes" that float around in my vision but now I can choose when I wanna "play" with em. They are not blue but a dark purple in color.. They don't really do anything. Sometimes a can get them to form shapes etc .. but nothing seems to be that important about the shapes they form.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

www.palden.co.uk...

Thank you for that. I find when I get over my fear of sharing certain things people like you always happen to come in and help me see things I missed. Thank you

Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Aren't the Nine, the Gods psychic Uri Geller and others were
hired to channel for the rich and powerful?
I think even Gene Roddenberry was into it and did an
episode of Star Trek called The Nine.
I believe I read Al Gore was interested in these " 9 Spirits"
and what they had to say about the future.

Just remembered I think it was the book
The Stargate Conspiracy. Great book !
Crazy crazy interesting.

edit on 3-11-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)[/

Here we go:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 3-11-2012 by sealing because: Link
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

like this?:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I am known as Thomas and I am known as Atum. We are the Council of Nine, we oversee what you term the Universe. We are of nine principles of the Universe... we are in connection with one that is higher, but in totality together we are one, as that of all Universe is one... we are not physical beings. We are separate and one at the same time.

Originally posted by olaru12

www.palden.co.uk...

Are you messing with me????

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Gene Roddenberry was for some time party to channeling sessions with a Phyllis Schlemmer, who was the vehicle for some et entities called 'the council of nine' !
This is all in a fascinating book called 'The only planet of choice' !
Highly recommended if only for the sheer wisdom on offer.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
something i heard about purple grapes

in ancient times, there are many images...from egypt. sumer, etc...of a priestess holding a bowl of purple/blue grapes.

i read a paper, its pseudo , but interesting

it said the pineal gland...resembles a pine cone......but what do pine cones do when finally matured....it opens up and spreads it seed

well the pineal gland is known to gather crystal "dust", that is purple/blue in colour.....and apparently those who have developed them...get visions...ie are "more in touch" with the matrix than the rest of us....its a shaman rite of passage

also i read that purple grapes are eaten to strengthen the pineal gland and shamanic awareness...actually any violet foods....which is why they were offered in temples

deeper innit lol

bro i dont think your mad... i think you would be classed as spiritual....and that cold isolated position hasbeen dealt with in the past by great men....learn how to process your chemical balances...you could be deep with it

jedi....though still a padawan....lol

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticblade
reply to post by sealing

Gene Roddenberry was for some time party to channeling sessions with a Phyllis Schlemmer, who was the vehicle for some et entities called 'the council of nine' !
This is all in a fascinating book called 'The only planet of choice' !
Highly recommended if only for the sheer wisdom on offer.

Thank you for sharing.. I read the link and honestly I am kinda creeped out right now a little. Also excited in a way but still creeped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join