It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I predict Obama will win the Election.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Romney is going to win, you wait and see!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe Romney won in a parallel universe, and when we have a time slip, we will run into him.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And he shall (Strengthen - gawbar) the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Dan 9:27

Gawbar –Strengthen – In order to strengthen the covenant with (many – rab, adjective), it must already exist… It is not he makes the covenant as has been taught.

From Obama’s speech at the Turkish Parliament, April 6, 2009

The United States strongly supports the goal of two states,Israel and Palestine, living side by side in Peace and Security (Joel 3:2, 1 Thess 5:3)

That is a goal that the parties agreed to in the Road map and at Annapolis

From Obama’s speech at Cairo University, June 4, 2009 – Titled: Obama speaks to the Muslim world > In the audience were 10 Members of the Muslim Brotherhood that received official invites

The only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in peace and security.

The obligations that the parties have agreed to under the Road Map are clear

These quotes are just a small portion of the words Obama spoke against the land of Israel and the Elohiym of Abraham Isaac and Yacob in his speeches to the king of the north and the king of the south.

On Tishri 21 2009, BHO was given the Nobel Peace Prize for Strengthening the covenant with many, The roadmap to peace on the Seventh Day of the feast of Tabernacles, Hoshanah Rabbah – The Final sealing of Judgment.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a Prize was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev 6:2

Stephanos/Greek – Prize given in public ceremony

10.09.2009 / Tishri 21 + 1260 days = Abib 11, 3/22/2013 – when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet - – Rev 12:6, 14, 13:5,Daniel 12:1, Ezek 20:33-38, Is 4:5-6

Abib 11, 2013 is The Sixth day of the week And the second/third day of Spring.

But Pray that your flight be not in winter neither on the sabbath day – Matt 24:20

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Dan 12:11

Abib 11, 2013 + 1290 days = YOM TERUAH – Tishri 1 – The Feast of Trumpets

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Dan 12:12

Tishri 1 + 45 days = Bul 15

And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, was the house finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it. So was he seven years in building it 1 Kings 6:38

Remember
therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt NOT KNOW what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This weeks update > www.waytozion.org...

Here are Two additional witnesses to the Above timeline that are based on different methods of interpretation.

danielstimeline.com...

119ministries.com...

The anti-messiah confirms the covenant to start the seventieth week, but the dragon is not cast out until the mid-point of this week and is given 42 months with a third of the angels who rebelled with him ... Then his Minnion chosen on earth will be given all power to perform signs and wonders in the sight of men....

The anti-messiah does not receive his power until the midpoint of the week

Obama signed the healthcare bill on 3/23/2010, the original language in the bill said the registry for tracking Medical devices, including Class II RFID was to be operational on 3/23/2013

10/09/2009, Hoshanah Rabbah/ Nobel Peace Prize + 1260 days = 3/22/2013 > 3/23/2013 Mark of Beast system

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

...and shortly thereafter, he will reveal himself as the Antichrist.

That's right, I said it: The Antichrist.
What do we really know about Barack Hussein Obama?

That he isn't the U.N. Secretary General, the Anticrhist, and that he won the election yesterday.

That alone is more than I know about you.

Still...you seem to feel you should be trusted without giving us your full biography, personal records, and official certificates.

Why are you special?

- Lee

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Maybe in a parallel universe as someone else has stated?

Not that I am happy about it but Obama is your new POTUS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Aninonymous

Every Christian I know (everyone really no?) was born into it. Baptist parents baptist children, Methodist parents methodist children, Catholic parents catholic children.

Can't be born christian. You have to make that choice on your own when you come of age. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Jesus didn't run around ministering to babies or children, he went to adults who were capable of distinguishing right from wrong.

This is absolutely not true. I mean, its ok for that to be your opinion, but its just not true. You can be "born Christian" just as much as yu can be "born" any other religion.

I was Christian (Catholic) right away. A few months in, I was baptised, years later, I willingly took my 1st communion, and further down the road, I was confirmed.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by TTAA2012

...and shortly thereafter, he will reveal himself as the Antichrist.

That's right, I said it: The Antichrist.
What do we really know about Barack Hussein Obama?

That he isn't the U.N. Secretary General, the Anticrhist, and that he won the election yesterday.

That alone is more than I know about you.

Still...you seem to feel you should be trusted without giving us your full biography, personal records, and official certificates.

Why are you special?

- Lee

Honestly, based on the logic, I have a sneaking suspicion that TTAA2012 is the anti-Christ. T=20, a=1. So 20, 20, 1,1, 20, 1+2 = 20, 20, 20 x3 = (2,2,2)x3 = 666.

After all, what do we really know about TTAA2012? Heck, I don't have my own original birth certificate (nobody does), so I might be in league with him and not even know it.

I love watching these people panic, and its going to be more fun watching their worldview crumble when the NWO doesn't happen, and the economy continues to grow over the next 4 years. The resurgence of the USA, to a place better off than we were in 2000 even, is going to make the "Obama is a Muslim Terrorist" types sick to their stomachs. (and then they'll credit George W Bush with all the good inthe world.)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So much for this prophesy.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23This is absolutely not true. I mean, its ok for that to be your opinion, but its just not true. You can be "born Christian" just as much as you can be "born" any other religion.

I was Christian (Catholic) right away. A few months in, I was baptised, years later, I willingly took my 1st communion, and further down the road, I was confirmed.

In one sense you are right. Your can be born a Christian but it is not by your physical birth. Jesus told Nicodemus, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born Text he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Your physical birth determines the family into which you are born and the religious teaching to which you are exposed. It may even cause you to join a church and appear outwardly to be a Christian but really becoming a Christian requires a change that takes place in your heart. That is what Jesus meant by being born again.

John 1:12,13 says, "To all who did receive Jesus, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Here are some good explanations of how to experience the new birth that will make you a Christian:

www.backtothebible.org...

carm.org...

carm.org...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join