It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Does Barack Obama dream of becoming UN Secretary General?

In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War. ~ Barack Obama UN Speech

FROM THE ARTICLE ABOVE - President Obama could in theory become Secretary General Obama, with adoring audiences at his feet at the United Nations. The adulation he no longer receives in the United States could be his for the taking at the UN. Sound improbable? Not for a leader described as the first “post-American president”, and who is a fervent believer in the power of multilateralism over the sanctity of the nation state.

...and shortly thereafter, he will reveal himself as the Antichrist.

That's right, I said it: The Antichrist.

What do we really know about Barack Hussein Obama?

He was born a Muslim. Regardless of what he claims to be now - or what anyone else says - Obama was born to a Muslim father and that alone makes him a Muslim. All Muslims aspire to be just like the prophet Mohammed. The Koran tells us that Mohammed was unlike any other Abrahamic prophet; he was a liar, thief, slave trader, murderer and child molester. Although I have not seen or read anything to indicate that Barack Obama likes little girls (older white men seem to be his deal, it's a dominance thing) he sure does seem to be doing his best to imitate his prophet in all the other areas.

He claims to have renounced Islam and embraced Christianity; but that has always been a sticking point for me. The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death, something we see carried out every single day. So why has there not been a single fatwa from a radical cleric somewhere deep in the tribal borderlands calling for Barack Obama's head? I mean come on! Surely someone want to go to paradise by killing him right? As much as radical Muslim clerics love to issue fatwas about this, that, or the other, why have they not called for the death of the most prominent apostate the world has ever seen, the leader of the Great Satan, the juiciest target of all?

Because he's one of them and they know it, at least that's what he wants them to think. That's what the apology tour was all about, and when Obama bowed down before the Saudi King, the Keeper of Islam's holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the Muslim world knew EXACTLY what Barack Obama was; what he is pretending, for the moment, to be.

Even his name, Barack, is phonetically similar to the name of the flying horse that Mohammed rode to visit the al-Aqsa Mosque and then ascend into Heaven. In Hebrew, Barack means lightning and the word ovamah (pretty close to Obama) means Heaven.

In Luke 10:18 Christ describes the Devil: “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven," or "I saw Satan fall like Barack Obama." (O or U are used as connectors between two Hebrew words, such as "Gog U Magog.")

Here are some interesting coincidences too:

The day after he was elected, the winning lottery ticket number in ILLINOIS was 666.

His zipcode in Illinois was 60606

Full name: 18 letters
6+6+6 = 18

His birthday of August 4th is the 216th day of year.
216 = 6X6X6

Barack Obama hadn't done jack (still hasn't) before he was awarded a Nobel Peace prize. The Antichrist is described as coming to power promising peace to the world, even working out a deal between Israel and her enemies allowing them to rebuild their temple. Apparently, the rest of the world is still in love with him as referenced in a recent ATS thread BBC poll shows overwhelming WORLD support for Obama.

After showing public disdain for Bibi Netanyahu, Obama has directed the State Department and the nation's covert agencies like the CIA to support the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda terrorists in Egypt, Libya, and now Syria, deposing relatively moderate regimes (even allies like Mubarack) in favor of the most radical Islamist factions like the MB. The new President of Egypt, former head of the MB in that country Mohammed Morsi, has sanctioned the call of the new head of the MB to reclaim Jerusalem as the capitol of Islam (isn't that supposed to be Mecca?) Muslim Brotherhood Takes Egypt, Cleric Declares: Our Capital ‘Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing’

In any case, it is obvious that Barack Obama is supporting the most radical Islamists, displaying his loyalty once again when he refused to kill his buddies in Ansar al-Sharia as they were attacking the consulate in Libya, as he installs one Islamist government after another in a ring surrounding Israel. Soon enough, they will attack and the Gog Magog War described in Exekiel 39-39 will begin.

Of course by this time Obama will have already lost the election, ready to move on to bigger and better things. By whatever mechanism the UN uses to choose its Secretary General, Barack Obama will have been tapped to fill it. After all, he's as multicultural as one "human being" can be now isn't he? Oh yeah, he's also out of a job.

To make a long story short, here is the rest of my prediction, and it is just that; a prediction.

War starts between Israel and Iran (and Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Turkey) and since Lame Duck (Lame Ass) future Antichrist Barack Obama is still in office the US does not come to her aid.

Fearing for her very existence Israel uses the Sampson Option, taking out first Damascus (Isaiah 17:1) and then Alleppo and possibly other cities as well, perhaps even Meccca and Medina. Even the most rabid anti-Semite - excuse me, anti-Zionist - has to admit that Israel does have up to 600 nuclear weapons, and according to their detractors, Netanyahu is crazy enough to use them. So let's just accept this one part of the prophecy as fact OK? If Israel is attacked with overwhelming force by all of these nations, they will respond - Brutally.

In order to stop the Israelis from nuking every Muslim city in the near and far Middle East, U.N. Secretary General Barack Hussein Obama, "savior of the world," offers Israel a deal; a seven year peace treaty guaranteed by the UN, under which Israel is allowed to rebuild their temple. The Muslim world will still be licking its wounds from the gigantic nuclear ass-kicking they just got, and they will be in no position to oppose this, not to mention that they don't want those left to also be killed or have babies that glow in the dark.

The Third Jewish Temple will be rebuilt and all will be well; until Barack Obama walks into the Holy of Holies, defiles it, and demands to be worshiped as God - something the left and the media in this country already do.

Voila'! Barack Hussein Obama: Antichrist.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

Christ said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me." He also said "I wait at the door and knock." If you will just open the door to your heart to the Son of the Living God you will be saved. If you don't know Christ as your personal Savior, I beg you to at least consider looking into it. Time is running very short.
edit on 11/3/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Obama was born to a Muslim father and that alone makes him a Muslim.

Really?

My parents are evangelical Christians and I am agnostic.

We are not our parents. If everyone was determined by who came before them change would never happen..

Guess what? Change happens.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I cant stand Obama, but.....................

Really?

Obama is just a bad Politician.

Justin Bieber is the Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Obama was born to a Muslim father and that alone makes him a Muslim.

Really?

My parents are evangelical Christians and I am agnostic.

We are not our parents. If everyone was determined by who came before them change would never happen..

Guess what? Change happens.

Guess what? That's an apples and oranges analogy. Muslims (and Jews) are born into the religion whereas Christians are not, that is their tradition.

Change does happen, and not always for the better.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Justin Bieber is the False Prophet.

Fixed it for ya.

Bieber is definitely an evil, malevolent force.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I gave you a star for the fun read.

I'm old enough to have heard....

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush sr, Clinton, Bush jr and now Obama were all to be the Antichrist.

Oh, and Al Gore because he claims to have invented the *interwebs* [WWW = 666]

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Justin Bieber is the False Prophet.

Fixed it for ya.

Bieber is definitely an evil, malevolent force.

My teenage daughter cant get enough of this false prophet!

Dont get me wrong on Obama, he does have the charm, to be an Antichrist, But he looks weak in all other matters. He even looks physically weak.

edit on 3-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

In Luke 10:18 Christ describes the Devil: “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven," or "I saw Satan fall like Barack Obama." (O or U are used as connectors between two Hebrew words, such as "Gog U Magog.")

Am i the only one that thought "WTF!" when i read this part?

edit on 3-11-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What you fail to understand, however, is that Jewish and Muslim tradition means absolutely squat. Simply decreeing "Someone's father is a Muslim therefore they are a Muslim" does not make it so. For one to be a Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, or "Pastafarian" requires a conscious decision on their part.

I don't like Obama, but this "he is a foreigner Muslim" crap has got to go.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well. If you read Revelations 13.7 it states, "He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation." Obama power to conquer them??? When will it ever end? Good grief. I feel like that little 4 yr old girl crying in the video... I am so tired of all this political crap...

So.....If you believe in that, it appears we are a long long way off.....Do I even think Obama is the so-called anti christ? Nope.....There is NO way he could even come close!
edit on 3-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm old enough to have heard....

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush sr, Clinton, Bush jr and now Obama were all to be the Antichrist.

Oh, and Al Gore because he claims to have invented the *interwebs* [WWW = 666]

Ronald Wilson Reagan! Each name has 6 letters. 666.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think you've read or watched the Left Behind series? As I've read this and heard people far more expert in Theology than I'll ever be talk, Obama misses the "signs" for where he's from and other markers supposed to identify the A.C. if He should appear in our lifetimes.

You're suggesting he's the Anti-Christ though....so I'm curious, how do you see him fulfilling the points in the Bible describing what he should have for background points?

I've also understood knowledgeable theology types to say the A.C. won't be a man the world knows and is well familiar with from years in a totally un-related role?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Well. If you read Revelations 13.7 it states, "He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

So.....If you believe in that, it appears we are a long ways off.....Do I even think Obama is the so-called anti christ? Nope.....

Not really. If he was made UN Secretary General, i think that part of the prophecy would be fufilled.

edit on 3-11-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Isn't the first time I heard this,

Does Barack Obama dream of becoming UN Secretary General?
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

President Obama could in theory become Secretary General Obama, with adoring audiences at his feet at the United Nations. The adulation he no longer receives in the United States could be his for the taking at the UN. Sound improbable? Not for a leader described as the first “post-American president”, and who is a fervent believer in the power of multilateralism over the sanctity of the nation state. And in terms of recent precedent it’s worth noting that Bill Clinton was reportedly interested in the position during the height of the Oil-for-Food scandal which threatened to bring down Kofi Annan in the mid 1990’s, though Annan ultimately clung on to power.

edit on 123030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well. If you read Revelations 13.7 it states, "He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

So.....If you believe in that, it appears we are a long ways off.....Do I even think Obama is the so-called anti christ? Nope.....

Isn't the UN Secretary General supposed to have those powers? They have all of the laws and proposals in place to clamp down whenever they want. Agenda 21? UN Small Arms Treaty? Multi-national Force? Any of those ring a bell?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think you've read or watched the Left Behind series? As I've read this and heard people far more expert in Theology than I'll ever be talk, Obama misses the "signs" for where he's from and other markers supposed to identify the A.C. if He should appear in our lifetimes.

You're suggesting he's the Anti-Christ though....so I'm curious, how do you see him fulfilling the points in the Bible describing what he should have for background points?

I've also understood knowledgeable theology types to say the A.C. won't be a man the world knows and is well familiar with from years in a totally un-related role?

Good point! I've heard this "Obama is the Anti-Christ" bullsh*t for four years now, and it annoys me to no end. I won't even go in to the lack of evidence FOR an Anti-Christ. Rather, I'll simply point out the hypocrisy in claiming someone is the Anti-Christ, but not showing us how he fits the requirements listed in the bible for an Anti-Christ. it just annoys me that so many people can't just admit that Obama, like all politicians, is just a human. He is not perfect. He makes mistakes. He makes policies that not everyone is going to like.

But, for his politics to be enough to brand him the "Anti-Christ" I'd have to see some SERIOUSLY evil crap coming out of the White House. Until Obama issues an executive order calling for the death of the first-born, I'm just going to chalk these claims up to an overemotional "but...but...I don't like him!"

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Isn't the UN Secretary General supposed to have those powers? They have all of the laws and proposals in place to clamp down whenever they want. Agenda 21? UN Small Arms Treaty? Multi-national Force? Any of those ring a bell?
You are neglecting the fact that the UN is a toothless organization. They lack the authority to enforce anything. All they can do is hope that the member nations of the UN do what they tell them to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Guess what? That's an apples and oranges analogy. Muslims (and Jews) are born into the religion whereas Christians are not, that is their tradition.

Change does happen, and not always for the better.

Who in the world told you that? People can convert to Islam and Judaism if they so wished and are willing to put in the effort. Likewise, there is nothing preventing people from converting to Christianity from other religions.

What would be the point of sending Christian missionaries around the world if people could not convert to Christianity?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, you got that right brother.

The point is...if he can't be a good president, how can he take a more demanding job, like....be the antichrist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join