It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can't Kill Me I'm Immortal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFounde

that was good, especially for a first post, a lot better than mine. also, I tend to do what you just described very often.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I believe he is suggesting the soul is immortal, and I for one think that is true. That is not to say one can always remember past lives considering an individuals ego is certainly not immortal and is also easily dissipated. But just as each fingerprint is unique, I consider that each soul must be unique and continue to exist in one form or another unless destroyed completely, and that may not even be possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Im glad you had the confidence to post this statement on this bold site

I think the majority of people here fall under; athiests, materialism, science based or relgious.. and what you speak of bounces right off these perspectives.

Yes my truth is your truth; we are energy, we are consciousness expressing ourselves in forms of energy thank to this vessel we named 'Hu-man'. When the average person thinks of death they think of nothingness, because they dont understand death, or they havent perceived this process (death) in a different looking glass to understand it.

Easy way here;

Consciousness >> incarnates in the fetus body >> after muscle/bone/mental development the consciousness has full control over the now hu-man body >> using this human body we can experience this lower dense creation

As spirit consciousness; we already know alot about the universes, energy, dimensions, soul...its like being ALL SEEING *duuh duuh duh*

But, when you as the spirit consciousness decides to experience creation in a different perspective, you agree to incarnate in a body, and the contract is; your spirit memory is whiped out.
The physical creation is parrallell to the spirit creation. But through the body system we can "jump into" this phsyical realm to expereince a different perspective of "reality" or creation.

This is how I percieve myself as a spiritual being, this is how I percieve this creation we call Life or reality. I didnt always percieve things this way.. as I never took the time to look inside myself and reach out to other spiritual people.. I was actually science based and a materialistic! I saw "reality" through the perception of an average human in society..

That is until I got to know myself better, by going inside, by having amazing spiritual experiences and synchronicities for myself. Life changed

They say.. "seeing is beliving".. and like most people this is how I led my life.

THEN

My spiritual partner taught me this; "Beliving is seeing". I couldnt understand at first of course.. but she had expereinces I couldnt explain or understand. After a few days of thinking about what this ment; I got it! And soon I started seeing "reality" through different eyes; what I felt inside is what I would manifest outside. This couldnt be truer! I started seeing spaceships in the skies, spirits, my third eye was prying open and I was seeing beings of sorts in there...

All I can say is; what you think and feel about reality is exactly what you get back. Since I have changed the phrase my partner taught me, to make it more understandable and easier to transition and expereince that is; BELIVING IS EXPERIENCING!!

You experience what you belive, which is, what you think and feel consciously and sub-consciously! Those who dont belive ETs, spaceships, energy, healing, other dimensions, spirits etc... wont ever experience any of this reality because they have sub consciously tamed themselves NOT to experience such things.

In your heart if you feel extraterrestrials exist, even when NASA hasnt told us (lol); I guaruntee you will see ships or beings, your third eye will start to awaken once again.

Thought + Feeling = Manifesting (creating) reality.

Thanks for sharing my friend, love and peace to you

~ Love is an art
edit on 7-11-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I really wonder what would be the reactions of atsers if someone post that he found the secret of physical immortality (the third arogya stage) and eternal youth... Would it be better for him to shut up?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
I really wonder what would be the reactions of atsers if someone post that he found the secret of physical immortality (the third arogya stage) and eternal youth... Would it be better for him to shut up?

More then 1 international government would have picked up on the keywords and sent an agent to investigate.

That ATS'er would never be heard from again.

As for immortality, I am not a believer in any sense of it.

I feel we only exist within our individual minds for the 80 or so years we are alive.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

... That ATS'er would never be heard from again.

As for immortality, I am not a believer in any sense of it.

I feel we only exist within our individual minds for the 80 or so years we are alive.

As I strongly believe that we're all immortals, I'd say that their action would be in vain
. As for Physical immortality, something within tells me that such a feat is highly possible if the pranamaya kosha is mastered.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The energy can be dispersed, loosing it's structure and we can disolve into the world. If the will is strong and the belief is true, than we can enter something else. After that there needs to be something to hold the energy together. A crystal can do that. Just a guess, one without a bit of evidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join