It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi holds secret fundraiser with Islamists, Hamas-linked groups

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In a time and place long past......she would be hung for treason.

Just sayin".

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Just sayin".

And they burned witches too.
Doesn't mean they would have been right.
This source is an anti arab source trying to connect her to people they admit have done nothing wrong but who they feel are associated with someone who has. Its tha Council on American Arab Relations for Christs sake. It isn't like she sat down with Hammas....democratically elected by the way as well as the brotherhood. Aren't you glad we pressed freedom on them?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

OH MY GOD, Nancy Pelosi had a fund raiser in which Muslims attended, including the head of the Center for American Islamic Relations! Oh, the horror. And your source attempts to besmirch the group because they were accused, but not indicted for giving money to Hamas. So, in other words, there is, in fact, no evidence that the group gave money to Hamas. Never mind that Hama is the political party that controls the Gaza Strip, and represents the Palestinian people there. Hamas was elected by the Palestian people. Hamas provides services and aid to the Palestinians, including health care and education.

By the way, Hamas was, in part, creation of Israel. It wanted some Palestinian political group that would undermine Yasser Arafat's Palestinian Authority. Israel got what it wanted.

Of course, you'll rant about how Hamas is a terrorist organization. Well the same argument can be made about the US and Israeli governments, so anyone giving to AIPAC is, in fact, supporting terrorism.

But back to the original point: CAIR was not indicted, so it was not charged with any such crime, let alone convicted of it. So you and your source are just blowing hot -- and very foul -- air.

You right-wing hate mongers are consumate spreaders of mendacity.
edit on 3-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Just sayin".

What did she do that was treasonous, pray tell? Allow law-abiding citizens who happen to be Muslim to contribute to her campaign?

This country used to hang African Americans for the weakest of excuses, and to enslave them as well. This country used to conduct massive bombing raids resulting in atrocious civilian casualties and destroying vast stretches of non-military targets. This country dropped two atomic bombs on large civilian targets -- cities of virtually no military significance, which was in effect nuclear terrorism and a colossal war crime. This country also conducted genocide and ethnic cleansing of indigenous people. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Anymore, I just don't know what to say. The evidence against Obama is surmounting at an astounding pace. Just who is this Obama? It is bad enough the others are doing this, but Obama should be above this as president of the united states. Er um... This is flat out illegal!
edit on 2-11-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

I don't know what to say either. Illiterate posters at ATS who don't know what the word surmount means, confusing it with "mount". What has this country's educational system sub-surmounted to? [ironic use of a non-word alert]

Er, um... it's not illegal to accept campaign donations from law-abiding American citizens, so Pelosi has done nothing illegal. And the source said Pelosi did this and money went to congressional races, so what does Obama have to do with it?

The fact that people can read some prevaricating blog or "news" article and be convinced that their political enemies have committed high crimes or at least misdemeanors is astounding. You people really should be ashamed of your ignorance and gullibility. But good luck with that, I realize.

To paraphrase most of your all's favorite personification of your lord and personal savior: For give them, they know not what they do or say. And Jesus wept.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

With that definition of Islamism wouldn't all muslims be Islamist?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikiyl

Where I come from.....They would say, "Yaaa...don't you know."

2nd.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Am I the only one who see how absurd the term "Islamist" is?

It is like we just made up a word over the last few years. Or usurped one of Bush Jr's gaffe's.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can't wait till the Obama's are out of the White House and we can restore it to the prominence that it deserves. These "guys" are just running it down. Time to clean house and start over rebuilding America!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What the hell is the matter with you?

No. Really...what the hell is the matter with you?

Are you saying that American citizens don't have the right to hold fundraisers?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Am I the only one who see how absurd the term "Islamist" is?

It is like we just made up a word over the last few years. Or usurped one of Bush Jr's gaffe's.

Quick research (and by that I mean Wikipedia, ha ha) shows it was coined in the 1700's by the French. It fell out of use for over 200 years but has been recently revived, replacing "Islamic Fundamentalist."

The words' revival is an obvious attempt to connect Islam to fascism. It's used by anti-Semites to describe any group of Muslims with any political ambitions whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I hear it used in the context of "Islamic people that we aren't supposed to like". An "Islamist" is a "bad muslim".

BTW, it might be a fair assessment to hold the assumption that, when dealing with someone who would identify as "politcal Muslim", they are indeed fascist.

If you identify yourself as a Muslim in a political context, then you typically would espouse fascist principles of exerting socioeconomic pressures on those you govern.

Thing is, what you typically would call a Zionist is no different, except for the rules and framework which is used to apply that pressure.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Talk About a Dire Need For a Real " Bee Otch " Slappin' here.......... No Wonder Some Men (With Balls) Consider a Woman Like that a " Bullseye" from Time to Time..............

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

nancy with islamist romney with chinese who cares both parties suck get over it and grow up op

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The daily caller is not a credible source. Tucker Carlson is bought and paid for by the Koch brothers. Proof? He's a senior fellow at the CATO Institute which was founded by the Kochs.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
TextTextText Navyreply to post by jibeho

Let me repeat your words as said to us :

No it is not true , it is just an hoax ! We are one fanatic Islamic poofs !

TY .

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I do not know if this is accurate or just fodder, but it would not surprise me either way. On a similar note, Romney went to Israel and secured who knows how much money, and terrorists groups linked to Israel also exist, including Mossad, a branch of the Israeli government. Anyway, could not anyone show up at one of these events if they pay to attend? If so, how does this make her look bad, if she had no control or did not know who was there? These groups probably want to see Obama get reelected, mainly because it is obvious that Romney will ramp up action in the ME, which would be bad for these groups most likely, not to mention every other country's population, except Israel.

They are the main country to benefit from these wars and conflicts, as it is their enemies, the ones they wish to see wiped off the map, who are dying...And the best part for them is they do not even have to do it themselves. They are not the ones dying in droves to eliminate their enemies, as they get US soldiers to do it for them. And to say that Israel did not influence Bush's initial decision for action in the ME is to deny reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Wheres your source smoking skeleton

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetChild

Its so easy to say something isn't a credible source. Are you the one that saying it makes it so?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Pelosi is worthless. Remember when they all met in her office with Hank Paulson right before they decided to print our way out of the financial disaster of 2008?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join