It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big "WHY"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have been mulling this around in my head since I was first introduced to conspiracy theories, and lately it's been nagging at me quite a bit.
Am I supposed to believe that at this moment in time, and perhaps for centuries before...that an elite class of people or "gods", took it upon themselves to create a structure of society that takes away our rights and freedoms (albeit most of us unknowingly) for their own greedy purposes of power or money or sadistic pleasure?
It doesn't add up to me and I'll explain why.
Ancient cultures feared the wrath of their "gods" if they fell out of line and more often then not, it appears their "gods" were quite wrathful and would smite an entire generation or two over a mere slight.
If there were any true "gods" ruling over us right now..I'm sure we have slighted them, and yet here we remain.
Humans, imho...have become lazy , and seek instant gratification and over the centuries have sought anything to make life less complicated and not more so. So with that being said does it make sense to create an intricately woven conspiracy to control the masses of people on earth, all the while having the resources to simply round them all up and eliminate them at your own free will?
I cannot fathom a group creating a scenario of world domination knowing full well they would never see the fruits of their labor in their own lifetime.
If they truly hold all the money, power, and secrets...why give us any leeway at all? Why even hint at us that we have somewhat control over the course of our life? Why even offer us money to advance education, or because we are poor and cannot feed our families? Why put billions into health care to save lives...and not just let the weaker ones die off to save money and resources? After all, if it is the plan to cull the population of the world what are they wasting money and giving false hope for?
Is it because physical torture fell out of fashion in the dark ages and ever since man has sought to control the will and mental being of others through manipulation of thought? Could anyone or anything be that much of a sociopath that satisfaction gained over decades or centuries totally outweighed the human nature of instant gratification?
I have read many, what's, who's, and speculative how's....never a decent why. So please members of ATS...tell me why.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I cannot fathom a group creating a scenario of world domination knowing full well they would never see the fruits of their labor in their own lifetime.

There are mortals called the Nephilim. Their flesh always dies innocently. Their spirits are damned to walk this world for eternity. A spirits' memories are never forgotten.

Rephaim or 'blue blood', 'moon children' have the ability to maintain many past memories as they are inserted into a fertile female egg. This is why the elite are all related to each other and only breed amongst themselves.

Hence, as they are constantly reborn, then they will see their own works come to life.

If they truly hold all the money, power, and secrets...why give us any leeway at all?

As the Bible is true, they all have rules to obey. If Jesus said that His chosen flock will be persecuted then they have to persecute Christians. They have been doing this for centuries.

Why put billions into health care to save lives...and not just let the weaker ones die off to save money and resources?

The more sinners that they can drag down to hell, the bigger their prize from Satan; or so they believe.
The bigger the blood bath in World War 3 with Christians against Muslims the more joy it is for the fallen angels that watch.

Could anyone or anything be that much of a sociopath that satisfaction gained over decades or centuries totally outweighed the human nature of instant gratification?

The elite are pure evil. Remember Hilary Clinton with a face of joy when Gadaffi was murdered sending this world closer to WW3.

One single example of how the future has already been written by man !!!

www.cuttingedge.org...

NEW WORLD ORDER PLAN: "A hair-raising nuclear confrontation in Korea may, towards the end of the period, threaten man's very survival." [Peter Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script", p. 223, 1981; NOTE: Lemesurier is a major New World Order author]

I have read many, what's, who's, and speculative how's....never a decent why. So please members of ATS...tell me why.

The fallen angels live off fear. They get their mud monkeys (politicians, bankers, arms dealers) to create rumours of wars and wars to keep the masses under their control.
The elite believe that the more they please the fallen angels the more power they will have when sitting beside Lucifers throne in Sheol (hell).

Why even offer us money to advance education.

They need technology to protect this world from YHWH's wrath or Judgement Day. They themselves don't have the brain power to do it so they educate the masses hoping to get a brainy new scientist here and there.

The 'milk run' or 'creme da la creme' at the worlds top universities sums it all up where the elite 'insist' on new brains being told what to learn in places like Oxford, Cambridge (UK), Yale (USA) etc. By this time they are often in the elite Freemasons or Skull-n-Bones.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

why? Money and greed.

LIsten, one thing I learned from watching "To Catch A Predator" is that people will drive 5 hours on a worknight to have a chance to sleep with someone.

Having the power to do that when you want....that is "WHY".

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I have been mulling this around in my head since I was first introduced to conspiracy theories, and lately it's been nagging at me quite a bit.

That is the point of life is it not; to encourage enlightenment to higher density.

Am I supposed to believe that at this moment in time, and perhaps for centuries before...that an elite class of people or "gods", took it upon themselves to create a structure of society that takes away our rights and freedoms (albeit most of us unknowingly) for their own greedy purposes of power or money or sadistic pleasure?

Well now that is a good question.

At the beginning YAH-WEH, which is your god in many religions, created man, (The one Infinite Creator is which where all "consciousness" springs from). To continue, Yah-weh, or "god", created man. Although he created incompletely, and man was incapable of attaining the enlightenment they need to ascend to a higher level of consciousness, which is needed for all beings to ascend, to become one with The One Infinite Creator.

So who you call "God" having trouble getting his people, or Group Consciousness, ("Social Complex), to understand enlightenment at the Conscious level. Needed help, because in essense they were like dogs, they they had instinct but no understanding of why. All they had was, the word of Yah-weh.

So Yah-weh, needing help called upon the "elders" of the universe, so to speak. The "elders" sent a group of beings, which we and all "GODS" are, just beings of The One Infinite Intelligence, and in essence one. The "beings" sent to investigate where "God" went wrong found out that God left them void of intelligence, or knowledge so to speak.

These beings went back to the "elders" and were told to incorporate choice into "man".

Yah-weh did not want this, he created his beings to be one with him, in his image and his way of thinking. And did not want his people to have choice. (On the grand scale he had a good idea, he just did not spend the time needed to make it perfect.) He being an egotistical being so to say, thought that his people would choice his word and always listen to the word of God.

The "social complex", or "Group Consciousness" sent back to earth to incorporate "knowledge", in the means of the Tree of knowledge were of the Lucifer Complex.

"God", or Yah-weh, was told by the Lucifer Consciousness to give man choice. He did so reluctantly only because he thought his people would choice his word. When they did not choose his word, but instead chose Knowledge and intelligence, he became a wrathful "GOD". By introducing choice you introduce evil. Something which was planned, but at the same time unplanned because they never wanted to introduce evil to this degree. But they had no choice. It had to be this way.

God being a wrathful god now, became angry with the lucifer consciousness and when they tried to leave, on more than one occasion, they were to be trapped by their own knowledge and intelligence. Yah-weh or god thought they were wrong for introducing Knowledge and intelligence, which in essence is good/evil. Because of choice. So man thought that evil, came from lucifer, hence why we blame lucifer for our evils, because we cannot accept our own responsibility for the bad things we do.

So in order for us to ascend into a higher consciousness we evil choices must be forced upon man. One who wants to fully understand love and light must first understand darkness and the evils of man. If one must emerge from the evil and ascend to the true age of Consciousness he must want it, but want it at the right time with a heart that cries for light and love, not power.

It is all about overcoming instinct to ascend accept and understand intelligence, life, light and love.

And their are those, with instructions from and connection to the "Lucifer Consciousness", that incorporate oppression tyranny and mass en-slavery, as to awaken the groups, "Group Consciousness" and connection to Yah-weh and in effect the One Infinite Creator, (instead of just instinct), who are one in the same, just as we are one with them, but who are two completely different beings, yet one in the same with us.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Is it because physical torture fell out of fashion in the dark ages and ever since man has sought to control the will and mental being of others through manipulation of thought?

Physical Torture has not fallen out of fashion. When we became 'civilized' we let the CIA do it behind closed doors. Now it's full on legalized and publicized.

They are now controlling the will and mental beings of people. Fluoridation of the water supply used to calm the populace and turn off their reproductive tools. Certain directed energy systems used against people to give them trouble sleeping/causing health effects.

It's no state secret tools were likely used to give certain countries leaders the cancer they recently developed.

The art of putting boots onto the heads of the populace is very, very refined now.

The future generations of mankind are all enslaved, as are we.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you for the insightful replies.
To be honest, I have no belief in fallen angels, nor gods/aliens/ elite race that created mankind.
If that were true, as I stated...I believe they would have revealed themselves to us and taken their rightful place as rulers over us as ancient texts claim...there would be none of this behind the veil stuff.
As stated, I find it difficult to believe that power alone is the fuel to their fire. If it was..i wouldn't have the freedom or ability to even pose this question, I'm sure.
As for physical torture over mental..yes, it has been taken behind closed doors. My statement referred to it being openly practiced in front of a crowd, publicly to exert fear and power. Now it seems the mental aspect is the standard choice to control the population.
Even if Iam completely off base, and Iam open to debate and be shown evidence of a superior race...Why would humans willingly participate in what will eventually destroy their own kind?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No, you're supposed to remain clueless of this, and if you were to become suspicious of such an agenda it should seem so grandiose a plan so as to discourage giving it any real serious consideration.

Ancient cultures feared the wrath of their "gods" if they fell out of line and more often then not, it appears their "gods" were quite wrathful and would smite an entire generation or two over a mere slight.
If there were any true "gods" ruling over us right now..I'm sure we have slighted them, and yet here we remain.

The architects and engineers of the scheme are mere mortals as you or I, they just have a heightened sense of self-worth.

Humans, imho...have become lazy , and seek instant gratification and over the centuries have sought anything to make life less complicated and not more so. So with that being said does it make sense to create an intricately woven conspiracy to control the masses of people on earth, all the while having the resources to simply round them all up and eliminate them at your own free will?

Inherent human laziness works as an advantage for those who wish to gain leverage over others. Some folks are naturally more industrious and motivated than others, and that offers them a chance grasp superiority over those who don't take advantage of the opportunities to gain an upper hand. The wealth and power gained from such efforts can be handed along to their progeny.

If they truly hold all the money, power, and secrets...why give us any leeway at all? Why even hint at us that we have somewhat control over the course of our life? Why even offer us money to advance education, or because we are poor and cannot feed our families? Why put billions into health care to save lives...and not just let the weaker ones die off to save money and resources? After all, if it is the plan to cull the population of the world what are they wasting money and giving false hope for?

There is less advantage in holding all the wealth and power. Useful idiots can command troops and teams and carry out the daily tasks. It is a first rule of agriculture to not consume all of your grain but to retain enough to sow as seeds for future harvests. Healthy seeds produce healthier crops than the sickly ones. The runts produce good gruel for the labor force.

Do you believe our programs of healthcare are the best methods for maintaining good health? Disease prevention is not the goal of our medical establishment. It is much more lucrative to treat symptoms than to eliminate disease. People will be motivated to pay everything they can produce to ease their sufferings. Our habits should allow for us to be productive in our youth so as to be good consumers and acquire some prosperity by mid-life so that we can deplete our meager savings and acquisitions on relief as our age and sufferings catch up to us. The infirm and elderly can then be culled when their fortunes run dry.

Is it because physical torture fell out of fashion in the dark ages and ever since man has sought to control the will and mental being of others through manipulation of thought? Could anyone or anything be that much of a sociopath that satisfaction gained over decades or centuries totally outweighed the human nature of instant gratification?

Yes, some are, apparently.

Greed perhaps??

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You had me glued to your replies...right till the final explanation.
Sorry...even a greedy individual or group IMHO would take a lackadaisical approach to such a grand scheme.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You had me glued to your replies...right till the final explanation.
Sorry...even a greedy individual or group IMHO would take a lackadaisical approach to such a grand scheme.

Sorry, I don't have all the answers. I am not entirely clueless about all this but I still possess a bit of human empathy. I have ambitions of my own but lack the desire to enslave the masses. It was just a guess about their greediness. Perhaps there are other motivations but I doubt selflessness and true altruism are among them.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's funny how so many jump on the bandwagon of believing that Illuminatti or Aliens are controlling the world, and can prove it six ways from Sunday...but have no clue why.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Because they can.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Because they can.

Care to elaborate?
Seems somewhat simplistic.
There has to be a motivating factor,somewhere.
Where's Einstein when you need him.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Evil people don't think like us. If I were to kill someone, it would be for a good reason, like defending myself or my family. Because I feel remorse, I have a moral compass. Evil will kill, just because they can. Evil will push itself as far as it can go, it can only go as far as we allow it. That is why it is so secretive, if people knew the kind of things they do, I would like to think most would rise up against it. Sex parties, using very young teens as party favors for example. The rabbit hole goes deeeeeeeeeeeep.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think we look for a group of controllers to blame/explain; for our own inhumanity to each other.

I'm guilty of looking for a conspiratorial excuse as well. Especially this one...

www.palden.co.uk...

romantic eh?
edit on 1-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

These people, not gods, don't have the same mindset as you and I. All they care about is passing on the power to the next one in their bloodline. So, apparently from what I've read, they interbreed with select family members to accentuate certain traits. Intelligence, narcissistic tendencies, a lack of empathy. See what kind of people that would create? Do they sound familiar? They don't care about money. They have all the money they'll ever need. What they crave is power. Power over nations, power over you and I. Why? Because that's who they are. Why is an artist an artist? Just because that's who they are. Where do you think the European Union, the African Union, the Asian Union and soon to be the North American Union come from? They come from the very same people. Once the major unions are established, they will amalgamate all of them to form one big nation. The problem with that is the ones I described on top are the ones who will be in control.
edit on 1-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ask and you shall receieve.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

You know the teachings?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I think we look for a group of controllers to blame/explain; for our own inhumanity to each other.

I'm guilty of looking for a conspiratorial excuse as well. Especially this one...

romantic eh?
edit on 1-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Some of our best work to influence human evolution into oneness. But some of "our", best work was technology, to push toward oneness. To use a computer to mathematically prove Oneness. Perfect. The computer knows how to get to oneness but we don't. For we were built to experience oneness.
But that is what life is about. The journey and experience of becoming one.

That is very astute of you to word it that way. "Ask" and answer with your own question.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

I wouldn't say I know the teachings. Not at all. But I read quite a bit. Maybe too much.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It's funny how so many jump on the bandwagon of believing that Illuminatti or Aliens are controlling the world, and can prove it six ways from Sunday...but have no clue why.

Why must it be aliens or "illuminati" and not just some motivated, power-hungry, and greedy individuals? I think we can agree there are groups and individuals that do plot and conspire to gain control over some sphere of influence however large or small that may be. You have already suggested it could be individuals with psychopathic/sociopathic tendancies. That would be my thoughts on the "who" of it.

It seems apparent some managed to gain some level of influence on a global scale though perhaps not entirely to a level of total domination, at least not yet.

Some folks are very motivated in whatever endeavors they may undertake. I think desire and greed are levels of degree of the same natural human trait but are normally tempered by empathy or restraint, which the severe sociopath lacks altogether. Desire coupled with motivation and self-restraint are often an admirable quality and with which people can accomplish remarkable feats. Boundless greed can be very motivational and lead to astonishing achievements as well, though they are typically much less beneficial for outside parties and not viewed with the same admiration.

Given the range of human motivations it may be advantageous to those who are playing the power game to promote a lackadaisical populace. It not only limits the amount of competition that may arise but also would help limit the effectiveness of others that would thwart their efforts for humanitarian reasons. What with restrictive legislation, controls, and regulations it would appear those players have more fear of us than we do of them, especially given that they are largely unknown or non-existent to the greater population.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join