It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court May Force Mentally Disabled Nevada Woman to Have Abortion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by otherpotato

Jeez....... maybe I was closer to the truth than I thought before. The parents are literally trying to use their retarded daughter as a babymaker, so they can sell the baby..... With all that shady # going down, you know money has to be involved in the equation. Yeah, messed up world, and people wonder why I will never allow my DNA to continue on......

And another thing, who the hell taught her this whore behavior? My guess would be the parents........
edit on Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:16:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I know, right? This has been sensationalized into a "forced abortion" issue but I think there's a lot more going on here. Taking her off of birth control is quite the red flag for me.

Seems pretty sketchy.... I don't buy the parent's claims that they are acting in her best interests at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl
That is not the point. The point is the state government is trying to force a woman to have an abortion and be sterilized. Would you be so glib if this was happening to your daughter? This is just wrong. It's one thing if this is something her and her family chose but this is the state doing it. Funny thing about this, Hitler forcibly sterilized mentally handicapped women. Is this the kind of power you want a government having over you?

forced sterilization

As it turns out the U.S. had forced sterilization policies before Hitler did. Nazi germany actually modeled their policies after the U.S. ones. There are sources at the bottom of the wiki page if you don't believe it. At one point U.S. doctors were injecting the homeless with tuberculosis.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry I disappeared. This subject is still very important to me but I was very ill and unable to read. They are going to court to fight to prevent this abortion and it is getting notice in the major news paper. When I previously stated that the social worker didn't believe that she should carry the baby due to her disability, I was making an assumption and I apologize profusely for it. I shouldn't have made that statement at all. It was wrong of me to do it. However, I do still believe that forced abortion under any circumstance is wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Millions of abortions a year, and this one raises eyebrows?

Why is this one more important? Because its forced?

Were those other lives less valuable?

There is no hope for humanity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join