It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama. Planned backlash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The US military does have cloud seeding technology like China and Russia.
China used it during the Beijing olympics, it is just another form of sanction.. It is plausible the US may have attempted to manipulate Iran's weather

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Credible sources, this means what? Who is credible is entirely subjective.

you have to form your own view from a range of sources.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Iran is saying the US used technology to take away their clouds, not create them, which is what cloud seeding does.

As for credible source, the question is relevant.. PressTV is not a reliable source of information being it reports only what the iranian government tells it to and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

no one is forgetting about 911. Bush, neocons, zionists. take your pick. There are a whole lot of theories and obvious lies. who made the mysterious stock picks? no one knows. who released the dancing israelis? no one knows. exactly what brought the buildings down? thermite, mini nuke, microwave? I've seen inconclusive evidence on all three. Where is THE video showing the grassy knoll? Where is THE confession from an insider revealing all? But at the end of the day, there is simply no smoking gun as to exactly who or why.
Benghzi on the other hand, what do we have? BHO had access to video of the attacks and knew from day one that it was a terror attack, but went on camera directly lying not for a day, but for weeks, scapegoating a third party who got put in jail. Someone was watching live videos of the attack for SEVEN HOURS, but ordered the military to stand down. Somebody gave that order. Can you name who set up the drill, or ordered a stand down on 9/11/01? No you can't. But the stand down on 9/11/12 could have only come from a couple of sources. Due to the nature of the situation, there is only one likely candidate, and his initials are BHO. Just because Bush was neck deep in crime doesn't make BHO any less guilty of his own crimes. Now are you going to hold him accountable or are you going to let it slide?
edit on 31-10-2012 by robobbob because: x

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

Try and look into the 'accidents' that occurred to all the crew.. Strange Benghazi gets all this attention.. But missing Nukes and the potential of half a dozen nukes to kill half a billion people slips by..

Strange world we live in !

Why are the two mutually exclusive? EVEN if true, how does what someone did 11 years ago make what Obama did ok? So Bush bad, Obama good? That's really what I seem to be getting from you. Newsflash, Bush isn't running for President.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I know the nwo is planning something big but I don't know what is it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's what I thought he meant, too. I'm thinking to my self, 'A little bitty movie prop boat? Don't be ridiculous.'

I don't think anyone's going after Obama, well, I'd really hope no one would.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I know for a fact that some of the navy officers are crazy pro-Israel American soldiers, I've met some.

There is absolutely no reasoning with them. They definitely believe in the end days. Multiple generations at this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I don't understand why Benghazi gets all this attention.. and hatred for Obama, when under Bush you lost six nukes and his cronies killed 3000 people in 9/11

dont forget 1 day before 9/11 bush admitted to 3.1 trillion missing dollars.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptAmerika

There are no missing nukes in the USA,

theres one stuck in a swamp to the south ^^

Whoops: Atomic Bomb dropped in Goldsboro, NC swamp, Neuse River Basin, HUC 02
www.restorationsystems.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I see more criticism of Obama over Benghazi than Bush and his cronies involvement in the murder of 3000 people on 9/11 part 1.. Why does Obama get treated so differently? As far as a kill count we have 3 versus 3000.. one was a mistake the other planned and profited from.

im pretty sure the guns he was running for obama A made them money B killed more than just the four in that building, the best part is, the idiot was probably shot at with guns that he sold to them hahahaha to funny

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

"US military planned mutiny on the Bounty" is an analogy.. for military coup.

" “Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that American War Leaders have ‘suicided’ [sic] one of their Top U.S. Air Force Officials Charles D. Riechers as the rift growing between the U.S. War Leaders and their Top Military Officers over a nuclear attack on Iran appears to be nearing open warfare.” [27]

According to the Pravda report, the incident was linked to an operation to smuggle nuclear weapons away from the U.S. military in connection to launching a war against Iran."

The Minot incident was a failed attempt to commit a false flag nuclear attack, of course to be blamed on Iran. The brave crew did not follow orders and of course have all been suicided.

www.globalresearch.ca...

People are not buying the war with Iran.. So there will be an incident to make it happen.

oh wow so that whats going on, im reading through this trying to see the connection, it wasnt them commiting mutiny against US the people, but against U.S the government trying to enslave us into perpetual war for eternity, wow smack my forehead, well good for them then. it makes me wonder then when you hear stories of the government trying to figure out why service men/woman are suiciding, maybe its just a cover story so they can go on killing sprees cleaing out the closests.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Complete BS.

If there ever were such a plan, you would not hear about it.

Logic people.

If people of this type of power came up with a plan like this, then everyone involved would not be able to tell a story.

Incompetence, lol...... I think that tptb are way smarter than that.

Sarcasm here, after all they can knock down buildings with no proof, but they fail at this plan.....please.....sarcasm off.

Am I in the same dimension as some of you because in my dimension there is such a thing as rationale and logic, something this story is completely lacking.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Funny...I've been in the military for ten years, been all around the world and then some; and you my friend, are the first person to break it to me that we are planning a mutiny....thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So op, you believe that "since Bush got away with something, people should just overlook everything Obama does?"

There was plenty that Bush got nailed for that Obama has a free pass on.
I admit that Bush sucked, just not as much as Obama.

Quad

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I think they lost one (Atomic Bomb) somewhere off the coast of South Carolina or Georgia as well. I read about it years ago but don't remember the details.

Quad

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You can all say whatever you like about the bipartisan argument. I seriously don't give a s**t about who is elected, it's a fraud from floor to ceiling. Your vote is irrelevant.

What really gets me is the illuminati card. Man it's hard to look at those and you have to think when the game was created, tptb probably played the game and used a scenario that played out in one of the games. Sure maybe all the cards didn't get used. But when the biggies come around, you're bound to find some kind of strong connection to the game. The way things are looking now, the big meme's that are circling around the social networks. There is going to be some kind of coupe. Whatever form it comes in, the American people will most likely revolt, but it won't be for our benefit. The tension is so high I can almost taste it.

I've got my bags packed. I'm not waiting around for the rest of you crazy people. Do what you want, first signs of national trouble, I'm skipping 'town'.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

ive got a bug out bag too heh, i know paranoia, but when a government/military makes a decision they dont wait , they act and one must be able to act faster. also mapped out dirt back roads, bike paths, hiking trails and 2 caves big enough for about 2-4 people ^^

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

ive got a bug out bag too heh, i know paranoia, but when a government/military makes a decision they dont wait , they act and one must be able to act faster. also mapped out dirt back roads, bike paths, hiking trails and 2 caves big enough for about 2-4 people ^^

Umm...where have you been? Seems lately they wait to damn long to making a decision regarding the decision.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Iran is saying the US used technology to take away their clouds, not create them, which is what cloud seeding does.

As for credible source, the question is relevant.. PressTV is not a reliable source of information being it reports only what the iranian government tells it to and nothing else.

Do you understand that seeding a cloud outside of Iran takes away that cloud from Iran? Seeding makes the rain fall elsewhere it does not move clouds or create them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join