It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama. Planned backlash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
reply to post by rolfharriss

So op, you believe that "since Bush got away with something, people should just overlook everything Obama does?"

There was plenty that Bush got nailed for that Obama has a free pass on.
I admit that Bush sucked, just not as much as Obama.

Quad

I believe people need to see a president as merely a pawn. In Bush's case his family and cronies business interets benefitted from 9/11, Bush is part of a dynasty. Bush's grandfather sold steel to the Germans during world
d War 2 and profited from it.

Obama is in a different league more of an outsider. He started the job with the best of intentions, but you could detect the dramatic change by his inauguration.

Obama had 'the meeting' the briefing which informs the new president everything he needs to know.. Dirty 9/11 secrets, ponzi scheme banking. You could see when he first campaigned he believed in 'change' now you see a broken man without that sparkle. He doesn't want a second term, he wants to get his family away from the psychopaths behind the government.
edit on 1-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: Spell

edit on 1-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: Rubbish iPhone sausage fingers

edit on 1-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: Sausage fingers Touchscreen is the emperors new clothes

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Bad gaming theory.

What I see is the military or National Guard taking their time draining the subway and tunnels.
We all know N.Y. & N.J. are (D).
Military thrive under (R).
Also, if the City is unsafe the vote could shift a little toward Romnay.

Plenty of ballgame to see but i think some folks won\\\'t bother voting due to the circumstances.
Guess who benefit yet again.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sorry dude, presstv is even more unreliable than western MSM. Hhhmmm let me think, will i trust either of them, no. Would i trust state propaganda over elite propaganda, no.

You lot make me laugh, dont trust MSM as it's run by 'the elite' but trust state run tv in the middle east, you do realise the hypocrisy

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

But...but...but....what if Obama doesn't win.....

Des

The USA will fall. Chaos will ensue as Romney declares himself a God and proceeds to drive the USA into the ground by declaring Russia and China an enemy. He will go to war with Iran, and the people will be powerless. All the while kissing the boots of the Israelis.
edit on 1-11-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The reason why i think .. Obama have a plan to remove all the corrupted people in the US
that is the best outcome i see now .. the paterns have been examined
and all the propabilities have been analysed

Obama is very inteligent .. and he have a lots of support behind him to do that
thats why he was put in office !

Romney supporters with other corrupted people know that if Obama is reelected
they will probably face prison for a long time in a deep underground cities
and never see the light again for all their big sins
thats why so many are scared of his reelection and are planning to do terrorist attack
if you are a good person .. you have nothing to fear and embrace the good coming change

Romney and Bush friends .. have far more to hide then Obama

we dont really know what really happened or why this attack happened in Benghazi
maybe one day we will know .. like 9/11 where 3000 innocent died
Obama didnt let that happen for a ME war just to protect Netanyahu hidden mass murder agenda
that was the republican fault and Bush knew all about it with Cheney and Rumsfeld
Romney know that if Obama is reelected it will be the downfall of the republican for good
thats why they had to remove Ron Paul from there in a very substle manner
Ron Paul never endorsed Romney for a reason .. because he is secretly endorsing Obama !

but they will never let you know that
Obama is there for a reason .. to punish and arrest all the bad people (corrupted elites)
dont you think it will be better if there is only good people around ?
no more capitalism and every ressource and technology will be shared to good people

its theorical until it really happen .. how many people dream of such peacefull world ?
many are enslave by this capitalism greedish way of living .. that time is OVER

so of course many will riot because they fear that new coming good, justice and free world
where they will no longer rule .. but they will be stoped on all front
they are running and hidding like rats now .. organising terrorist attack
those corrupted people are really dangerous and need to be stoped

good people dont kill .. only bad people do that

edit on 11/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lost nukes is nothing new!

www.mentalfloss.com...

www.aerospaceweb.org...
edit on 1-11-2012 by Jake321 because: better source added

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
I don't understand why Benghazi gets all this attention.. and hatred for Obama, when under Bush you lost six nukes and his cronies killed 3000 people in 9/11 part 1

You're on a forum that HATES Bush and live in a country where the MSM was united in destroying him. What does that have to do with this? Why do so many of you try to defend Obama, by saying "Bush did it too"? Obama STILL blames everything on Bush.

The buck stops with the president. Why does a conspiracy forum suddenly not want to to know about a cover up that's pretty blatantly going on right before your eyes? Are you all really so programmed and awe struck by this man?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Why do so many of you try to defend Obama, by saying "Bush did it too"? Obama STILL blames everything on Bush.

Because the effects in which the USA is feeling now is not a result of Obama, but Bush. Your economy was crashing before Obama gained Presidency. You can't blame Obama for the economic collapse.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
All the soldiers involved.. deceased... there are missing nukes somewhere in the U.S and you focus on Obama?

You forgive 9/11.. but focus on Obama.

That's because they don't have a whole lot more to focus on. What are they going to do...whine about expertly Hurricane Sandy was handled?? Be outraged that Chris Christie is beyond impressed w/ Obama?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There will NEVER be a military coup.

They have been cutting the military down to nothing and there are very few people left. The Pentagon ditched all its Federal Civil Servants and started that "NPS" system to hire civilians. Now they are all yes men, and can easily be fired on the spot, unlike the old Federal Civil Servant system.

Obama's been gutting the military and placing nothing but "Yes men" through out.

The only "mutiny" that could occur is if one of these contractors working for DOD, say the boyz handling the Tomahawks and other munitions storage....did a mutiny. As of right now they won't because they're getting paid more to store a Tomahawk for a year than what it actually costs. They're swimming in money.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nukes are never "missing." They may not be properly accounted for, they may not be in the right hands, they may not be recoverable, but they know EXACTLY the location of every nuke ever manufactured in any country in the world. The signature is strong and easily identifiable.

There are monitoring systems on our highways and in our ports that can tell if you've recently had a nuclear stress test as you drive by at 70 mph, and they can tell what medicine was administered, how many days or hours ago it was administered, and within a few minutes know what pharmacy it came from! All from the cozy comfort of their little van or kiosk on the roadside, and all without you ever even slowing down your speeding automobile.

If they can tell that, they can certainly locate a nuke.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It was a failed false flag, the soldiers refused an order to bomb their own country.
The missing nukes story was played out to seem like incompetence.. But these soldiers saved the US from a strike.. They should be traced and hailed heroes ! But they are dead

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Dang Rolf ! You are on it !
I'm with you 100%. It's a tough road convincing
this group about a conspiracy against Obama.
I've tried and tried. It's the OBVIOUS scenario.
Is that card from the illuminati deck?
That's frickin spooky if so.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There will NEVER be a military coup.

They have been cutting the military down to nothing and there are very few people left. The Pentagon ditched all its Federal Civil Servants and started that "NPS" system to hire civilians. Now they are all yes men, and can easily be fired on the spot, unlike the old Federal Civil Servant system.

Obama's been gutting the military and placing nothing but "Yes men" through out.

The only "mutiny" that could occur is if one of these contractors working for DOD, say the boyz handling the Tomahawks and other munitions storage....did a mutiny. As of right now they won't because they're getting paid more to store a Tomahawk for a year than what it actually costs. They're swimming in money.

Yes our poor cut down to nothing military..
Hey since our Air-Force is the largest in the world, whose got the 2nd largest Air-Force?
Answer. The US Navy. Yep were in serious trouble.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I can't comprehend how Obama ordering our military to stand down could be claimed as an assault on Obama. It was his decision to make afterall. He chose to let Americans die when he could have saved them.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You certainly have twisted and manipulated information for your own end. You are correct in that there is a huge double standard, but you are confused by who is benifiting from it. You attack the whole US military to defend obama's coverup, and that is a preposterous insult to what should be all Americans. God bless the US armed forces, and damn your passionate fervor for the disgrace that has plagued the United States of America.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Uh, why mutiny on the Bounty? Not to mention that there is no evidence of some planned mutiny or coup -- just pure conjecture and speculation. ENOUGH EXTREME NAVAL GAZING ALREADY, PEOPLE. Why not talk about facts and reality instead?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Beat me to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptAmerika

No missing nukes in the u.s?

you should hold off on the rants and do some homework buck-o.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've viewed the video of the six nuclear tipped cruise missiles mistakenly flown across the country. It illustrates how incompetent our news media people are. If cruise missiles were due to be flown to another location for decommissioning, they would have been loaded onto a cargo plane like a C-130 or Galaxy. Bombers, especially the old B-52s which are so old it's a wonder any of them are still fit to fly at all, are too valuable to be used as mere transports and attaching cruise missiles to a bomber wing is more complicated than loading it into a cargo plane. Why didn't the media question the official story? Anybody who knows anything about how the military works, knows this story is bogus.

As for a coup, David Wilcock has posted information on his blog www.divinecosmos.com that the military is planning on mass arrests of the neo-con elite in order to restore constitutional government. I hope he's right. By the way, I don't trust any media report on what 'russian intelligence' reported. It's almost certainly disinformation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join