It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama keeps gaining more and more electoral votes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
GOOD ! I dont like Obama but atleast the defecit will creep to even higher debt and will be met with more resistance by congress than Romney who will automatically raise the defecit 7 trillion plus off the bat,and will be met with less resistance than Obama trying to both pass unconstitutional crappy policies, how high can our defecit go ? will be 17 trillion in a few weeks,,when will these idiots and Mittiots learn that until we END foreign aid and END these overseas rebuilding excursions, we will NEVER see a decrease in the defecit.

So Obama is more incompetent and doesn't care about the Constitution, so you want him to win?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Say it ain't so!!!!

It's rigged I tell ya!!!

www.yesweekly.com...

It's the most recent example I could find but it's from today's news. It's almost becoming a daily event plus you have to wonder how many times it has happened but they didn't notice. For some reason it always seems to be the person tries to vote for Romney but it selects Obama.

Yahoo Answers ran a thread titled, “MASSIVE voter fraud already — who ‘recalibrated’ these voting machines to vote for Obama only?” “Voter fraud has started,” accused trapshooters.com. Fox News hit it too, with a web article with the hed: “North Carolina residents for Romney say machine gave their vote to Obama.”

Right before your eyes. They don't even try to hide this # anymore.

edit on 31-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

ATS is becoming a place to hate america and its patriots....cause I believe if you support Obama you support terrorism and usurping the constitution. Its okay if a democrat does it.

But you support Romney who has no problem with usurping the constitution? Can we say hypocrite...

lol....patriots on ATS? Where? this place has nothing but neo-cons who have never even read one bit of literature written by the founding fathers.

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Romney believes in trickle down economics, that is incompetent. And he could careless about the constitution, see above videos. You know this, so why perpetuate lies?
edit on 1-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by LeoStarchild

ATS is becoming a place to hate america and its patriots....cause I believe if you support Obama you support terrorism and usurping the constitution. Its okay if a democrat does it.

But you support Romney who has no problem with usurping the constitution? Can we say hypocrite...

lol....patriots on ATS? Where? this place has nothing but neo-cons who have never even read one bit of literature written by the founding fathers.
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Romney believes in trickle down economics, that is incompetent. And he could careless about the constitution, see above videos. You know this, so why perpetuate lies?
edit on 1-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

Constitution .. someone you know once said

Originally posted by RealSpoke
But what are you expecting me to say? Praise the NDAA? Its a horrible law and sounds like something Stalin would make.

That was Obama. So you can claim Romney will violate the Constitution, Obama has, in ways no other President ever dared.

The we have economics, we KNOW what Obama has done, and it's not good.

You know this, so why perpetuate lies?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Your boy needs to have hits roots pulled out.
Just like bush needed to have his roots pulled up.
Just like romney will have to have his tore up.

Before they grow stronger.

Zionist tools. You can go back to celebrating, since you hated the Constitution so much.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Zionist tools. You can go back to celebrating, since you hated the Constitution so much.

Zionist tools? Eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Nate Silver is not biased at all,

It's not my fault that some posters here see left propaganda even in their cereal boxes

With good reason. Cereal boxes have nutritional facts. We all know that "facts" are all just liberal bias.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Obama is president .. not Romney ..

47%

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
Nate has been an open supporter of the President and his newspaper just endorsed Obama (although it also went for Dukakis, so it ain’t that good at picking winners).

1. Nate isn’t very good at calling close elections. In 2010, he correctly predicted the outcome of the senate elections with the greatest leads. But in the 5 genuinely close races, he got it wrong in 3. For the House elections, Nate ran this extraordinary headline: “House Forecast: G.O.P. Plus 54-55 Seats; Significantly Larger or Smaller Gains Possible.” So, this oracle predicted that the results could have been “larger” or “smaller” – how prescient. In fact, they were much larger. The Republicans took 63 seats.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Nate Silver is partisan and wrong. The voters will decide Romney v Obama, not The New York Times

Nate Silver is so wrong that he correctly predicted the presidential candidate winner in 49 of 50 states in 2008. How come you didn't include this fact in your rant against him? And out of curiosity what pollster or poll analyzer has done a better or more comprehensive analysis of US elections in the past couple of cycles? [crickets chirping]

And frankly citing an article by a Brit, written in a British news blog, about American politics is complete tosh (as they say on the other side of the pond). Similarly I would not trust an American's political analysis of British politics. I read over the article and it appears this twit doesn't understand the mechanics of the electoral college system, as he is talking about national polls and not state by state polls. Try reading some of the comments to this article. In addition, a biographer of Pat Buchanan calling Nate Silver partisan is a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

You found this twaddle written by an English twit to disparage Nate Silver's poll analyses, and that's it?

FAIL
edit on 1-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

It's also the Torygraph. It's a right-wing rag owned by the Barclays Brothers, a pair of very reclusive and very right-wing nutcases who live on their own private island (where they are very unpopular).

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Im voting for Obama

Question, what has Obama done that makes you believe he is worthy for another term?

He has, for the most part, gotten us out of Iraq.

He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Act, which assures women equal pay for equal work.

He has put two Supreme Court Justices in, who are less conservative than the right-wing yes men that Bush II put in and certainly will also be less conservative that any choices Romney would make.

He seems to have done a good job getting help to the storm-damaged areas of the East Coast. Just ask Chris Christie, who ten days ago said Obama couldn't find a light switch. Now he's praising the president.

He also got rid of " don't ask, don't tell" in the military and has not defended the Defense of Marriage Act. Not gay myself, but you ask what group of people he has helped, and this makes for 1.5-4% of the US population.

I think better than asking what Obama has done for me or any other group is what he has not done.

He has not had a secret energy task force write up rules to allow fracking and god knows what else that remains secret that this group did under Cheney.

He has not had his DoJ launch partisan investigations of opponent politicians as the Bush WH did.

He has not gotten us into another illegal, full-scale war as Bush II did. It appears Obama is trying to keep a war from Iran happening. Romney's rhetoric has been all lip-service to Israel. In the debate he says he wants to force the President of Iran to be tried for genocide. This is just insane foreign policy. I have problem's with Obama's foreign policy but in comparison it is saner and less bellicose.

I could go on with additional things Obama has not and will not do, that Romney and a GOP-controlled congress will do, but I hope you get my point.

Now I hope you will stop reposting your same question over and over in this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think it all comes down to what type of liar you guys want as a President

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Bravo! Excellent response!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
An Obama propaganda rag says Obama is going to win. STOP THE PRESSES!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
An Obama propaganda rag says Obama is going to win. STOP THE PRESSES!

And so does all state polling.

And so does all prediction markets.

And so does all electoral map projections.

But you are probably right, it's just liberal propaganda.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I just hope I can log into ATS next Wednesday to see all the Liberal meltdown threads.

I was watching the CBS evening news last night that said the NY Times poll had them in a dead heat. If the NY Times are reporting that then Romney has at least a 4-6 point lead in the real world.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
I just hope I can log into ATS next Wednesday to see all the Liberal meltdown threads.

I was watching the CBS evening news last night that said the NY Times poll had them in a dead heat. If the NY Times are reporting that then Romney has at least a 4-6 point lead in the real world.

It's more complicated than that I'm afraid. There does seem to be some regional variation in the numbers. Sadly the South seems to hate Obama a lot. In the NorthEast, West and Midwest Obama seems to be ahead. In the South he's losing badly. Average out the numbers and you have a close race. I'll try and find a source for this - I read it earlier today.

UPDATE: orgtheory.wordpress.com...
edit on 1-11-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Cite found

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Romney is only slightly winning the popular vote, but that really doesn't matter one bit. The state polls are the ones that matter and Obama is easily winning the swing states he needs to win to get re-elected.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The red line on the graph is an exact mirror image opposite of the blue line. I call bs

Didn't anyone else here notice the lines on both graphs are exact mirror images?
edit on 1-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can we just stop this kind of bull crap and wait a few more days...lol

It will be Tuesday and we will see...I think the OP is somehow feeling desperate and needs to convince himself more than anything else that his man is going to win....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join