Obama keeps gaining more and more electoral votes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Only $5, so you pay the monthly fees on intrade just to comment?

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Already got $5 on Obama

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Look, I am not going to spend all day digging up resources and sources to debate.

It is for you to decide and research how you want to vote, even if its just because you like somebodies hair style or hate the other person. Is not my job to convince you.

As I said earlier, I cannot sit here and honestly say I like everything Obama has done and I certainly am not going to try and justify any of it. I do see things getting better here, more jobs and a recovery.

What I am saying is that Romney is a two faced, double talking corporate scumbag. It boggles my mind how anyone can believe anything this guy says at all, much less trust him. He got rich of off putting Americans out of work, no if ands or buts about it and is saying ANYTHING and EVERYTHING now to get in a position to make the 1% richer. That is how I feel and there is not an article you can bring up to change my mind.

If you must vote Republican write in Ron Paul, least we know where that guy stands or go third party but for gods sake don't vote for the corporate scum poster boy who caused this mess to begin with.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

$5 does not show to much confidence. What about you try something bigger like $10 000 or more?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
What I am saying is that Romney is a two faced, double talking corporate scumbag.

Ditto Obama

It boggles my mind how anyone can believe anything this guy says at all, much less trust him.

Ditto those voting for Obama.

(BTW .. I voted Libertarian so don't call me a Rom-Bot)

ON TOPIC ... why are you guys getting all hyped up about the polls and electoral counts. THEY KEEP CHANGING. Whoever was ahead yesterday isn't today .. and tomorrow the count will be different. It is too close to tell. The ONLY electoral vote count that will matter will happen next week.

A lot can change in a week. Benghazi-gate may blow wide open (as it should) and the O-bots may finally wake up. Romneys severe lack of an actual specific plan may finally be seen by the Rom-bots and they too may actually see Romney for who he is.

I say "Rom-Bots" but I dont' think there are nearly as many Rom-Bots as there are O-Bots. The republicans seem to be voting for Romney because they think he's 'less bad' than Obama. They aren't infatuated with him like some democrats are with Obama.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Im voting for Obama

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Im voting for Obama

Question, what has Obama done that makes you believe he is worthy for another term?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
Look, I am not going to spend all day digging up resources and sources to debate.

It is for you to decide and research how you want to vote, even if its just because you like somebodies hair style or hate the other person. Is not my job to convince you.

As I said earlier, I cannot sit here and honestly say I like everything Obama has done and I certainly am not going to try and justify any of it. I do see things getting better here, more jobs and a recovery.

What I am saying is that Romney is a two faced, double talking corporate scumbag. It boggles my mind how anyone can believe anything this guy says at all, much less trust him. He got rich of off putting Americans out of work, no if ands or buts about it and is saying ANYTHING and EVERYTHING now to get in a position to make the 1% richer. That is how I feel and there is not an article you can bring up to change my mind.

If you must vote Republican write in Ron Paul, least we know where that guy stands or go third party but for gods sake don't vote for the corporate scum poster boy who caused this mess to begin with.

I don't need all day. I have posted FACTS that PROVE Obama has created 125,000 jobs in 4 years. I have also posted FACTS that prove we lost good jobs, and those Obama has created are low skill low wage jobs, most of which are part time. That is Obama's legacy. Those are the facts. For every town that is doing better than average there is one doing worse, remember that. I am glad your town is doing well, I assure you it is highly unlikely it is due to Obama and his policies, and much more likely it is due to policies at the State level. Credit for success is due, give it to the people who deserve it though.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Good on you sir.

Glad you haven't fallen victim to the ATS Right wing echo chamber

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
I agree with OccamsRazor, good for who?

And your source is a democrat.

Uh... did you read how well Nate Silver predicted the presidential election last time? He only got one state wrong. Seems a purdee good record even if he is a commie-pinko/liberal/Islamofascist-appeaser/communist/hippie/homosexual-abiding Democrat.

You got a Republican pollster/statistician who did a better job predicting the outcome of the last election, then provide his/her name and where his/her results are. The proof is in the pudding, chum.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Question, what has Obama done that makes you believe he is worthy for another term?

Question to you, good sir and/or madame: what has Romney said or done that makes him worthier than Obama to be president for the next four years? Sorry, but skin color does not count as a reason.

I see all these Obama-bashing posts here at ATS, and hear all this Obama-bashing by GOP pundits on the MSM, but I don't see a lot of reasons given as to why Romney would make a better president than Obama. Funny that. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Obama bashing posted are common on ATS, if there is 1 Pro Obama, there would be 15 Anti-Obama threads. If you look at it long enough, most hatred/propaganda/loaded post are started by 5 people, and one guy takes the cakes.

However naming people is not a good thing.
, ill let you find out

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Obama keeps gaining ground in Ohio and Virginia.

Romney is losing his grasp on Florida, that is why he had to go back down there this week.

For people saying that a lot can change in a week, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Sandy says otherwise. Sandy has cut this election season short, not much is going to change in the next 6 days, just like not much has changed in the past 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And the fake stories keep piling up. I got news for you .. Barry is going to jail over Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
For people saying that a lot can change in a week, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Sandy says otherwise.
With Prominent GOP Gov Praising Obama, Chris Christie, I think the Fork just got stuck in Romney.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
And the fake stories keep piling up. I got news for you .. Barry is going to jail over Benghazi.

Those are the desperate move of the Ant-Obama crowded to grab some last minute voters for R-MONEY by comparing the Benghazi with what bush did on 9/11.

Keep the propaganda rolling! it shows fear!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And then you woke up.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No, that's where you are wrong. The fork has been stuck in America. Obama has weakened the United States and the Republican Party has been complicit in fulfilling the elites agenda. No conspiracy theory here, just the cold hard facts. It's over for the United States and no one can save us now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Those are the desperate move of the Ant-Obama crowded to grab some last minute voters for R-MONEY by comparing the Benghazi with what bush did on 9/11.

Keep the propaganda rolling! it shows fear!

Why do you care so much about Bush .. or obama even. Your canadian... keep on living off your own countries government check.

The problem with libs is they just cant stop living in the past... but deny the reality their lord obama has created for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Why do i care? cause i don't want an Iran's Nuke misdirected at my country because one of the candidate is a warmonger.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Why do i care? cause i don't want an Iran's Nuke misdirected at my country because one of the candidate is a warmonger.

Lol .. watch less tv son.

We have the strongest military history has ever known... Iran wont be doing anything regarding nukes, and If Anything were to happen it will be because Barry allowed it.

ATS is becoming a place to hate america and its patriots....cause I believe if you support Obama you support terrorism and usurping the constitution. Its okay if a democrat does it.
edit on 31-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join