It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: FEMA Making Preparations to Postpone Presidential Elections in Wake of Sandy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Do you
Really think
Your
Vote
Counts???

I mean, really?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

only 2/3 of 0% massa

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It would never be allowed. If you remember the US Supreme Court stopped the recount in Florida and awarded the presidency to dubya; IIRC one of the justifications was the timing of the awarding of electorates.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Not a credible source.

Just another blog.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Breaking News: NBC's Steve Handlesman reports polling areas without electricity will have power generators and paper ballots.
edit on 30-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The worst possible site to use for a link. If it was CNN reporting the possiblity then I would give it credence. Fema said they would HELP the effected states. Lord lifting. There's no way they will delay the election. I can hardly wait till this is all over. Are you guys thinking up your next conspiracy's already. I can hardly wait for the dribble. One thing that I would like to point out to everybody is that there is a third party. Its called the Green Party. A vote for them would clearly send a message to Washington and both the party's that enough is enough but you Americans don't seem to have the balls to do it. You vote for one or the other and then bitch about getting more of the same the whole time and for 4 more years. You guys are your own worst enemies. A three party system works way better than two. Always has. Canada has run without a majority government a few times and it worked out very well. Nobody gets away with anything with three on board. I bet most of you that complain don't even vote in the first place.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Obama wouldn't like that. Too much more time for the Benghazi thing to develop and bit him on the butt.
(In my estimation.)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well I cannot answer that, my post was what I was thinking and feeling this morning when posed with the question. Yes it would have to be the same no matter where it happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree with this. Don't those people affected by the storms deserve their right to vote? Don't we as Americans owe it to them to allow their votes be counted? I think it would be extremely political to say move forward with the elections and do not allow those who are weakest right now to vote.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Let me throw this kitteh into the blender. . . . . .

Could an Execuitive Order, over-ride congressional authority?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not if congress is out of session and also irrelevant to the king.

Ooh eeh ooh aw aw waddle wadlle bing bang!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It flat out will not happen. Mark my words. Why do you think Obama has been pushing early voting so hard? He wants as many votes in before Benghazigate comes to a full tilt. Me? I feel a delay would be marvelous. In fact the Benghazi hearings are on Nov 15th. Fingers crossed!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I went on a search to find out more information on this. If I were to go off the info I gleaned around the web, I'd have to call B.S., however, Beezer brought up an interesting point. An Executive Order could stop the election. We all know that Barry has signed numerous EO's but do we know if he'd have the cajones to follow through on martial law? Don't know, but I'm ready either way so who cares... Here's an interesting read I ran across detailing Barry's "EO pattern." It's a blog, but hey, everybody has an opinion and a fecal ejection port, right?
edit on 31-10-2012 by SumerianSoldier because: (no reason given)

Link
edit on 31-10-2012 by SumerianSoldier because: Because I obviously don't know how to add a link....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

We have 51 days before it's full tilt.

I'm sure it has been asked before, but why 51 days?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

In a recent post of mine, I listed yet another Executive Order. Has anyone even heard of this one?

Executive Order -- Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council

Section 1. Policy. The purpose of this order is to maximize the Federal Government's ability to develop local partnerships in the United States to support homeland security priorities. Partnerships are collaborative working relationships in which the goals, structure, and roles and responsibilities of the relationships are mutually determined. Collaboration enables the Federal Government and its partners to use resources more efficiently, build on one another's expertise, drive innovation, engage in collective action, broaden investments to achieve shared goals, and improve performance. Partnerships enhance our ability to address homeland security priorities, from responding to natural disasters to preventing terrorism, by utilizing diverse perspectives, skills, tools, and resources.

edit on 31-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Heck no, ya know why... (being i am from Montana)

Cause if it happend in california, they would all panic and run

if it happend down south they would all pull out the moonshine and have a party

and if it happend in Montana they would say "Hold my beer , i wana get a better look at this"

*LOL*

ok, sorry for the bad joke but i couldnt resist...

nope, they would not even blink a eye if it happend here or any of the others you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The hurricane shouldn't affect voting, if the power is out, people can use pencil and paper ballots individually counted and tabulated, then reported to the proper people on up the channel.

I seriously doubt any government agency would suspend voting.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Interesting, but I don't think FEMA should have that kind of authority. This should be left to Congress.

As for silver, tis true I saw this discussed on Bloomberg two days ago. The suggestion was that the supply is not there to meet the demand and that it would be a great way to invest. 90% of available silver is sold.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

This is all part of the plan.

There will be no election.
The military and the elite have already started to evacuate to the underground facilities.

The Weather War to end all wars is about to begin.

I predicted a postponed/cancelled election about 6 mths. ago. I have been getting
alot of hastle from the mum of my child (and my family), to the point where she has
stopped me seeing him, and only a few days ago she ridiculed me again asking how
my prediction for the cancelled election was doing.
If it happens, maybe it will get her to take some of the other stuff I have been saying
(9/11, 7/7 faked, chemtrail reality, cancer cure supression, aspertame dangers etc.)
more seriously, but I, like yourself, fear it is too late in the game now.

I believe what is to come will come before 21/12/12 so my advice is to get prepared
right now. Stock up, stay out of the chemtrailed air as much as possible, and throw
away your digital tv's and smartphones (or anything else capable of washing your brains)..

Best of luck.

ETA; Here in Ireland where I am, the radio 'news' has Obama describing what is going
on with 'Sandy' as the worst natural disaster in U.S. history.
An executive order is sounding like the most plausible route to election cancellation
(especially after the nuclear power plant emergency/emergencies I believe is to come
in the next few days).

But I am under no illusions. It has all longsince been contrived to go down this way.
All my own opinions/fears, of course.
edit on 31-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: ETA

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I'm sure it has been asked before, but why 51 days?

Just curious.

21/12/12, I take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join