It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside my head my thoughts roamed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Inside my head my thoughts roamed looking through memories from yesterday and long ago. The search through history and wondering about them broken shadows that was once was home; the gloomy despondency of regrets and lost hopes. Is this the end of the road. Where did the highway go and where am i now, in between and under the murkey cloud of tommorow and the sorrow.
----------------------------

Wars and Storms and more bad news. I never watch the 6 oclock news anymore because it makes me feel like the above, and i try and only look at the positive stuff in life.

Is all the bad luck in the world random events, or is it something else. What about Karma?
If i have thoughts of malice and ill intent to a person, or even do something indirectly or directly to hurt them does nature use Karma to balance things out, by send backing equal and opposite forces in response.

Can it be the world and all its miseries and terrible happenings are being cause by Karma that we our selfs are the progenitors off?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Can it be the world and all its miseries and terrible happenings are being cause by Karma that we our selfs are the progenitors off?

have you heard about "order out of chaos" ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Don't take all the blame we are the victims of the game and also we are not, sure we in part have played. But we were the three blind mice hickory dickory dock.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Somebodies gotta take the blame may as well be me

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

There is a Buddhist meditation called take the blame for everything. You breathe in every negative act, war demon, whatever comes to mind and then you breathe out love. But the inner standpoint is I did everything, I am totally to blame. interesting.

let us all take the blame and change it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Im not a Buddist so ill take it all.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Im not in love its just another silly phase I am going through.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I sometimes feel like you do. In fact sometimes I wish that I did not understand what is happening. In reality I do. No one will listen and everyone derides me. It might be called the dark night of the soul, or dark night of the spirit, or night night of the Earth. No matter what it is called we are in a time that we will be tested by the light and spirit that we are connected to.

I woke up one night in 2010 with the ability to write poetry. A different kind of poetry. Poetry that explains the days happenings in poetry and prophecy. I wrote many poems of which came true. My wife calls my writing dark. It makes me want to not understand what is happening.

I wrote a poem last year on the 6th storm to hit the East Coast and explained why they were happening and stated that it would continue. Sandy was the first event for this season. It will get worse because it is Karma exacting the energies that have been misqualified by our representatives. Especially the failure to protect the unborn. Hang in there and garner the light into yourself as building a fortress within yourself as I will be doing the same.

top topics

join