It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher blames Sandy on gays

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

See, I was offered early enrollment so I sent my forms off in the womb but by the time they were notarized the only space open was under the rainbow, and I was like "meh, why not? Look at all the pretty colours."

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have a thing for big girls. Some say that's weird/different. Maybe I caused the hurricane.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

This type of stuff is what makes people turn away from religion, it confirms to many people that it is made up, just like this preachers statement and hateful. although i am aware not all religious people are like this.

it is no more factual than saying atheists are to blame for the storm or dogs or aliens.
there was a time though where atheists were to blame for everything, it seems they have moved on to gays now,
don't take it seriously they always blame everyone but themselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
reply to post by Annee

It is not accurate to say " normal" in defense of gay orientation.
have an intelligent thing to say before posting.

Yes it is absolutely correct to say NORMAL.

Homosexuals are born - - they are NORMAL.

If you have a problem with it - - then its your problem.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Annee

This "hatred" is not accurate for the majority of citizens opposed to the "life style " of gay's.

It is NOT a "life style".

It is a sexual orientation - - a normal/natural God given birth right. As they are born.

"Hate the sin - not the sinner" - - is Crap and an excuse.

Actually it is a lifestyle.. I dont think anybody is born gay.

NO - - it is not.

Well you are wrong. Homosexuals are born.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2012 by pthena because: Because I realized that I didn't really have anything interesting to post. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I like red heads, but I certainly didn't choose my sexual orientation or my weird thing for redheads.

Redheads.

And I married one

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

What you think does not equate to truth. Did you choose to be straight or were you born that way?

I like red heads (and blondes and brunettes and...) but I certainly didn't choose my sexual orientation or my weird thing for redheads.
Whoa, me too! There's at least two of us that like the same specific thing in the same specific way, and we're both men... we must be the cause of disease somewhere.

Legs. I really love a great pair of legs. And the part where the legs meet the back... and... everything above it.
edit on 30/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's easy to make fun of religionists when you glorify obscure stories like this from an extremist but it's not news and really doesn't deserve any broadcasting.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
I have a thing for big girls. Some say that's weird/different. Maybe I caused the hurricane.

No, just the 7.7 EQ in Canada. Thanks by the way

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In order to be hetero you have had to kill a bear or a wolf with your bare hands, build a dam, climb a mountain, defeat an army, woo a foreign queen, at least "tie" in afight with Chuck Norris, be an astronaut, . . . . . . .

And have a bunny avatar.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Transgender multi-ethnic people with speech impediments cause hurricanes.

I heard it was crosdressing homophobic midgets.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by beezzer

Transgender multi-ethnic people with speech impediments cause hurricanes.

I heard it was crosdressing homophobic midgets.

Crossdressing homophobic midgets cause "eye boogers".

(I wiki'ed it)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Too true but it's worth some of the responses from the ATS peanut gallery.

Seriously, I'm in stitches right now.
edit on 10/30/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: grammar is thine enemy!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
It's easy to make fun of religionists when you glorify obscure stories like this from an extremist but it's not news and really doesn't deserve any broadcasting.

Sadly - - these "religonists" do have followers.

You've heard of NOM (National Organization for Marriage). They are extremists - - and they are not obscure.

It does deserve broadcasting - - - because Christians do make a choice to support gays or not.

Buffoons like this - - help real Christians stand up for Equal Rights of Homosexuals.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
After reading the post, article and the replies the following can be stated:

If God hated gay people, then why does God allow for such to be born? After all according to the bible, we are all created in his image. And if he was truly against Gay people, then why is it the areas that are not really known for gay activity, always seems to be the East Coast, and not the West Coast, like say San Francisco. After all that is the hot bed of gay activity, even starting the current hot button activity.

What real shame of this is, that this kind of rhetoric is the height of not only ignorance, but of the kind of speech that will ultimately cause more harm than good, that will add further division to the country. A bit of research often shows that the east coast of the US is hit by hurricanes, so this is neither the first time nor will be the last. The area has been hit by category 1 up to 3 in years past. What makes this so bad, is that it appears that the people were not prepared for either the strength or the amount of water that is hitting the East Coast right now. Combine that with an infrastructure that is known to be old and it is a recipe for bad news all around.

But one final thing, if gay people were the cause for natural disasters that strike and hit the US, then why are they not employed by the federal government for controlling such and causing problems elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Annee

This "hatred" is not accurate for the majority of citizens opposed to the "life style " of gay's.

It is NOT a "life style".

It is a sexual orientation - - a normal/natural God given birth right. As they are born.

"Hate the sin - not the sinner" - - is Crap and an excuse.

Actually it is a lifestyle.. I dont think anybody is born gay.

What you think does not equate to truth. Did you choose to be straight or were you born that way? When did you make this decision?
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

Idk.. Maybe some people r born gay, but it is a lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Just because you "don't think anyone is born gay" doesn't make you right!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Could you explain what "lifestyle" means to you? What does that entail? Is it like doing laundry but its gay laundry? And I don't do dishes, I do gay dishes, right? Do I reflect my gay-ness in every activity I participate in?

Everyone lives an alternative lifestyle to the next person so I can't really see how that would be an issue or something that needs to be emphasized.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think Richard Simmons said it best.

weknowmemes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join