It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher blames Sandy on gays

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think it was Haarp. So in otherwords it was the g---v that was bringing the disaster onto the gays. And maybe lower the amount of voters. Oh I forgot the voting machines decide who wins anyway. ha ha

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Maybe some people r born gay, but it is a lifestyle.

Is heterosexuality a lifestyle? Can you describe it?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

Annee has got much more intelligence and knowledge of this subject than you will ever have, which you have proved with your ignorant comments!
edit on 30/10/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Found yourself a fence to sit on have you? Either stand by your hatred or don't!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by dayve

Could you explain what "lifestyle" means to you? What does that entail? Is it like doing laundry but its gay laundry? And I don't do dishes, I do gay dishes, right? Do I reflect my gay-ness in every activity I participate in?

Everyone lives an alternative lifestyle to the next person so I can't really see how that would be an issue or something that needs to be emphasized.

Well, they have their own flag and pretty much own the rainbow... They have their own tv station, Logo I think it is. The woman try to be manly, the men try to be girly (not all). They have parades, they own part of SF, have their own bars, and some bars dedicate certain days out of the week for gay people. And gays also consider it a culture, which itself is a lifestyle (in a way)....

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by dayve

Could you explain what "lifestyle" means to you? What does that entail? Is it like doing laundry but its gay laundry? And I don't do dishes, I do gay dishes, right? Do I reflect my gay-ness in every activity I participate in?

Everyone lives an alternative lifestyle to the next person so I can't really see how that would be an issue or something that needs to be emphasized.

Well, they have their own flag and pretty much own the rainbow... They have their own tv station, Logo I think it is. The woman try to be manly, the men try to be girly (not all). They have parades, they own part of SF, have their own bars, and some bars dedicate certain days out of the week for gay people. And gays also consider it a culture, which itself is a lifestyle (in a way)....

And this an issue because...?

Let's try something:

Well, they have their own flag and pretty much own the orcas... they have their own tv station, ESPN I think it is. The woman try to be interested, the men try not to be (not all). They have parades (or riots, same diff), they own part of Vancouver (usually the rich areas), have their own bars (sports and hometeam), and some bars dedicate certain days out of the week for sport fans (Hockey Night in Canada!). And sport fans also consider it a culture, which itself is a lifestyle (in a way).

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dayve

Maybe some people r born gay, but it is a lifestyle.

Is heterosexuality a lifestyle? Can you describe it?

Nope.. Its just a different lifestyle. Some gays dont give in to the gay lifestyle and you wouldn't even know they are gay unless they told you. And thats how it should be in my opinion.. But it is what it is...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

So to make you happy we should all just fade into the background and make like we don't exist! You should be a politician, you make just about as much sense as they do!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by dayve

So to make you happy we should all just fade into the background and make like we don't exist! You should be a politician, you make just about as much sense as they do!

Idk I just dont think it needs to be spotlighted like it is. When I was out the other day I saw a group of girls walking and one of them was talking and it was actually a boy, daisy dukes with nylons n all... Since when is that ok? Its bizarre how its turning into a fad...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I still don't see how that is a problem. Women are wearing pants now, men used to wear nylons, wigs and make up. Oh if only we can stick with what is traditional!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

It's a choice....NO, It's a lifestyle....NO, it's a fad....No, it's....?????

Make up your mind!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Mod Note: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by dayve

It's a choice....NO, It's a lifestyle....NO, it's a fad....No, it's....?????

Make up your mind!

Comeeee on now.......A lifestyle is a choice, and taking part in a fad is also a choice...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

A Fad is a fashion, something that you do to fit in to a particular crowd or something you put on in the morning like clothes.

Being gay is not a choice, not a lifestyle, not a fad. It is definitely not something I chose, not a lifestyle that I would live IF I had a choice and it is not something I put on in the morning. It is what I am and there is nothing I, You or some Preacher, whose soundness of mind should be in question, can change.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The only lifestyle anyone in the LGBT/Queer community ever choose to try or be is heterosexual and its not a choice at all.

If heterosexual is so "normal" and gender roles are so clearly defined, why do we have to be socialized to accept it?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

What kills me is how threatened most of the heterosexual community seem to be by Homosexuals!

What we gonna do? Stab them with our lipstick?

Not that I have lipstick but I do have lip balm, might lip balm be more deadly?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Well there is a conspiracy that lip balm contains irritants to worsen dry and chapped lips. Perhaps we mean to take over by having fabulously smooth lips?

It boggles the mind to know that someone can hate you or take pleasure in marginalizing your life and rights without ever really knowing you.

I'm hopeful though because for every preacher or viral video that makes an outrageous claim about homosexuality there are thousands who respond with condemnation.

Here is a little known fact to people outside the Queer Community. The rainbow flag that we so oft associate with is not exclusive to us. It is the Equality Flag and everyone fits somewhere underneath it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

I too am hopeful especially when it comes to people like Annee who takes a stand on this issue every time it comes up on ATS and then on this thread Phage (The ATS GOD whom I bow down to) also made his opinion heard which is a huuuuge step I think!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

To be silent is to be compliant and it looks as if there are plenty of people unwilling to let things slide anymore.

This is a strange sentiment but sometimes I feel privileged to be living during this time in history. To see the changes as they happen and to recognize their importance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join