It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher blames Sandy on gays

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Preacher blames Sandy on gays

Well, I guess we knew this was coming...

How do these guys ever expect to be taken even remotely seriously when they keep pulling this stuff??

God could care less about gays, however, he speaks very, very clearly about judging people and about a lot of the other "sins" these hypocrites practice!

It reminds me of my younger sister. Every single time she got in trouble, she started going on and on about things that all the rest of us did or may have done to get the heat off her. Are these fundamentalist evangelicas trying to take the heat off themselves by getting tempers flaring against gays?

Dude, it's getting old and nobody with any sense buys into that stuff anymore. Society has moved past the hatred of homosexuals with the exception of the little cults of hypocrites who are just a step away from becoming Westboro Baptist Church. It's time they moved past it too or suffer the consequences for their ignorance and hatred... then whine and complain that they're being discriminated against due to others not joining in on their discrimination.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Haha.

I was wondering what gays would be blamed for first: Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast or the 7.7 Earthquake on the West Coast.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hate to say it... but... its true.... Gays have long caused suffering to the people of this once great nation.... there is no turning back

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Huh.........I thought it was Bush's fault.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
John McTernan is arrogant! He looks like that type of guy that would have sex with prostitutes!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

How do these guys ever expect to be taken even remotely seriously when they keep pulling this stuff??

Because they 100% believe it.

They actually believe homosexuals being accepted as normal and allowed to live openly in society - - is part of the End Times.

They really believe100% homosexuals are an abomination of God and bringing this type devastation on Earth because people are beginning to accept them in society.

Really pathetic.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Hate to say it... but... its true.... Gays have long caused suffering to the people of this once great nation.... there is no turning back

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you really think about it, this preacher may be on to something.
If the connection had been made sooner, this storm could have been prevented.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It is sad because it's times like these where we need cooperation from each other to get through not the crazed rantings trying to keep people apart.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

OF COURSE!!!

its the gay people!!

geez why didn't i think of that one.... They are Obviously responsible for hurricanes, lets not forget earth quakes, landslides... Avalanches, and lets not forget the dreaded "sink hole"

LMAO!!!

Im frickin sold on this one...

Lets go fishing!

I hear fish bite during hurricanes

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Gays killed the dinosaurs too!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

(I borrowed your pic Renegade
)
edit on 10/29/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet if this preacher walks ...or BOATS...into Atlantic City or Lower Manhattan in the morning to say this with a bullhorn, he'll be beaten to a pulp by gay and straight, religious and agnostic alike.

I'd hope the complete friggen whackos every side and cause manages to have a few of, don't paint the vast majority of the United States population with the same ugly brush of petty hate and ignorance. The preacher will get his if he sees his whole "flock" walk out on him and shun him from this point on.

Death reports have already begun. This man is a piece of human garbage to even say such a thing after those first reports were confirmed. It's not the LEAST bit amusing after people die in it.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
On top of what wrabbit says above...

Incredible, if I couldn't read it I wouldn't believe it...

It all just keeps getting more ridiculous by the day... Maybe this is signs of end times.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Because they 100% believe it.

They actually believe homosexuals being accepted as normal and allowed to live openly in society - - is part of the End Times.

They really believe100% homosexuals are an abomination of God and bringing this type devastation on Earth because people are beginning to accept them in society.

Really pathetic.

Some one might want to tell the so-called Preacher that we are all God's children.
[For those that believe in God....]

So for him to criticize homosexuals is to criticize the children of God.

What a hypocrite.....

This guy is such an embarrassment...
Like you said, pathetic....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Really.... I didn't know, I guess because I never suffered one day in my life due to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I thought Sandy was Spongebob's fault

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I dont know maybe he's on to something.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I agree with the preacher

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>