It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Navy SEALs Kill 60 Terrorists In Benghazi Consulate Attack

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyramid head
reply to post by trysts

You are born free in america, not all countries. Freedom is constantly fought for and maintained via a countries military, not by trolls on computers. The mere presence of the military ensures your freedom, even if you do not understand that basic concept. You do not even understand that other countries our different. Simply being born entitles you a "right" to nothing, try being a woman born in pakistan. Your world view shows your lack of basic knowledge on how the real world works. Your comments reflect your lack of education and are based on an opinion of nonsense.

The U.S. military doesn't fight for my freedom, pyramid head. This military is used to murder people for corporate interests, hegemonic terror, and theft. You're equating "rights" legislated by the State, with freedom. Freedom is based upon the individual having a personal choice, not an entire people having a legal right. This military has nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
This military is used to murder people for corporate interests, hegemonic terror, and theft.

I never killed nobody.

In my first 3 years of service in the Marine Corps, who are known for their combat prowess, take a wild guess at how many people I have killed. 2006-2009, those were my first three years. Guess how many men, women and children I gunned down in cold blood.

And that is STILL how many I've killed now. "How is that possible?" I bet your befuddled mind is asking yourself. The military is only there to kill right?

Let's see, where to start. Things I've done in my first three years of service:

Volunteered for community relations with the natives in Okinawa, Japan.
Volunteered for community relations with the natives in The Philippines.
Volunteered for community relations with the natives in Thailand.
Helped build a school in The Philippines.
Helped build a church in The Philippines.
Provided support for a clinic set up to aid the natives in The Philippines.
Provided support for a clinic set up to aid the natives in Thailand.
Provided support for a clinic set up to aid the natives in Cambodia.
Provided support for a clinic set up to aid the natives in Indonesia.
Handed out food and water to children in The Philippines.
Handed out food and water to children in Thailand.
Helped in aiding Burma(Myanmar) during the natural disaster that hit which entailed hours of working to put food on pallets and help make water which every carrier is able to do.

I've spent hours playing with children from other countries, giving them memories they'll never forget. I've actually had kids who are older now find me on Facebook and message me thanking me for the day that I was there and played with them.

As you can see, I've done nothing but good things in my military career. A good 60% of the military has probably had the same career I have. Do some research and understand that the military is MUCH more than a force for death and destruction.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

You know, it's cute that you think so highly of the military of the U.S., but I'm not some infant, Echo3Foxtrot. I can read. The U.S. military is responsible for the deaths of millions of people around the world in the last 50 years. Millions. Casualties and displacement of tens of millions of people. You must think it's some heart-warming experience to have a U.S. military base in a sovereign nation while it's occupants rape women without charge. You must think blowing up, and burning alive children throughout the world can easily be overlooked because you didn't participate in it. I'm sure there were nazis who never harmed anyone, as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Freedom has nothing to do with choice. If given a choice, everyone in the world would choose freedom, yet not everyone has freedom. You have no common sense. I do not know how else to explain this to you without you replying with some communists drivel someone brainwashed you with. You do not have feedom without a military. If the military is removed, someone else will come in and remove your "right to freedom". Freedom is constantly fought for and preserved by maintaining a military.

Pick up a history book for Gods sake, instead of mouthing your zombie drivel, facts back up what I say. This is why public education has failed America, I'm assuming you have graduated high school and you cannot even reflect back to basic history. This argument is pointless because your lack of education makes you unable to create a coherent argument.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pyramid head

Fine, I guess I'm just a dumb bimbo commie to you. Thanks for insulting me over and over again on all your comments to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

So its okay to use inflammatory language and call military personel such as myself murderers, but when I call out you lack of education or inability to make a coherent point you get sad and hurt? I did not refer to you as a murderer, seems like if anyone has anything to be upset about it would be me. Cop out.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

So its okay to use inflammatory language and call military personel such as myself murderers, but when I call out you lack of education or inability to make a coherent point you get sad and hurt? I did not refer to you as a murderer, seems like if anyone has anything to be upset about it would be me. Cop out.

Yes, I totally lack education since I have no idea what you could possibly mean when you say, "Freedom has nothing to do with choice". That statement is far too "educated" for me to understand. And of course you're such a brilliant man that you have no problem with millions of people being murdered around the world who have never stepped foot in America, have never threatened this country, and now are just horribly tragic memories for their loved ones to mourn. Though I can't comprehend where on earth your heart could possibly be, in that you would defend a military made up of volunteers to be used to murder people in other countries for no good reason, I should just defer to your immense amount of education.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

reply to post by trysts

Yes, I totally lack education since I have no idea what you could possibly mean when you say, "Freedom has nothing to do with choice". That statement is far too "educated" for me to understand. And of course you're such a brilliant man that you have no problem with millions of people being murdered around the world who have never stepped foot in America, have never threatened this country, and now are just horribly tragic memories for their loved ones to mourn. Though I can't comprehend where on earth your heart could possibly be, in that you would defend a military made up of volunteers to be used to murder people in other countries for no good reason, I should just defer to your immense amount of education.

Are you from the United States? You seem to not know how the power structure works. Let me try this another way, if this does not work I give up. If a blade cuts through another mans flesh do you blame the blade, or the man wielding it? The military works in the same manner. The troops are not allowed to make any moves, go to any countries, take any lives without the authority and orders of their commanders and failure to due so reults in prison for the troops. In this case they are the blade. The ultimate commander is the president, he wields the blade. The blade does NOT MOVE without his authority, he is the COMMANDER in CHEIF. There lies the blame.

Next on the blame list would be YOU(the people). The people who elect imperialists officals are the next to blame. One can argue that if you voted for the president, and he sent troops to lybia, YOU are not only partially responsible for the desicion, but also the results. That means the "enemy" deaths, civillian deaths, and military deaths. You picked the man to wield the blade.

To blame the troops is illogical and shows you have a lack of understanding of how the government and military are related. And please stop saying america is killing millions of people around the world, this is why I say you are uneducated, that is complete nonsense and you know it. There is nothing on this planet that can support that statement, you look foolish and it deminishes anything you say. The concept is pretty simple and I explained it well in the first paragraph. You either cannot grasp the concept or refuse to because you have some leftist hatred towards the military.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
2 SEALS with just their firearms killed 60 heavily armed attackers with heavy weapon support ?

totally BS story. SEALs are not the supermen some of deluded americans might believe. Remember Marc Luttrell from operation REDWING ? the 4 men SEAL team was ambushed by less than 20 afghani freedom fighters and wiped out except marcus. How bad is the SEAL tactical training if they cannot even defend themselves against less than 20 attackers ? Later on in a fictional book , this marcus luttrel blow up the attacker's number to 200 attackers..

It is this mentality that permeate modern american thinking, they thought their soldiers and special forces can just jump in any country and wax the enemy with kill ratio of 1:100 at least.. if it is less than that ratio , they just create fictional body count.. This indicate a sever psychological symptom in american psyche.. they in turn pressure the US goverment to release 'fictional' heroic accounts of their soldiers , like the laughable 'Jessica Lynch rescue' story..

Anyone here old enough to remember the great performance of Navy SEALs in panama ? where 40+ Navy SEALs stormed Patilla Airport trying to disable Noriega's Airplane , and got slaughtered by just a few guards stationed there.. can you imagine ? the supermen Navy SEALS, thinking they can defeat any enemy just by appearing in front of them, stormed the airport over the empty runway with no cover and got hammered with fire from Noriega's soldiers and these SEALs cannot even contact the orbiting AC130 for fire support because of their incompetence..

America today are fed with BS propaganda on how strong their military is, how these american soldiers took on thousands of evil enemies and then got killed after killing hundreds of these demons.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join