It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain on Face the Nation: Obama Might Be Conducting ‘Massive Cover-Up’ With Libya Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Vitruvian

Okay, I can admit that I was wrong about his job title. Fair enough.

However, I never slammed McCain or made any personal remarks about him. I was responding to the "cover up" aspect of the attack. Because if it's a cover up on behest of the POTUS, it's the worst cover up I've ever seen from either political party!

I'm sure you'll skirt that issue and continue to lambast me

Thanks for the post ............all is well...............and I can be fair in all of this.........

As a disabled Vet I do feel very strongly about this entire matter and I suppose I am too sensitive at times......

Incidentally - my point in using the term "honorable" was intended to point to McCain as an honorable man with like intentions..............
edit on 29-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

I would like to BUMP my own post so that its seen on this page........
It is a good tune and you have to admit McCain was a bit funny when he made his Ba Ba Ba Bomb Iran Gaff

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

As a disabled Vet
Thanks for your Service, I would never call you a Victim.

Some Would.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thank you for your service!

I don't know if you've seen some of my other posts about vets, but I am *very* concerned with the draw down by 2014 (whomever is at the helm). I worry that we'll have a poor/weak job market for them to come home to, little to no assistance/care for any kind of PTSD as well. I know that my community is heavy with service members, and I don't want to see them homeless on the streets.

I don't have anything against McCain, but when he mentioned a cover up (and who knows, it may be) -- I simply went, "Wait, if that's a cover up, it's a really bad one!"

I mean, if Obama is covering up this...he's doing a bad job. Look at the whole birth certificate thing, if he's hiding something about that he's sure done a much better job than Bengazzi.

So if it's not a cover up then is it really bad leadership?

That's the next area I explored...

I can't even imagine how many people are wanting to get a couple of minutes of your time as the president. I don't know what happened or if he "got the memo".

I think that is where we need to be looking -- at the utter lack and failure of inter-agency communication.

Then again, perhaps the CIA didn't want anyone to make it out of the compound. Perhaps the people there (Stevens included) knew to much and if they survived could really be a huge liability to the CIA.

I think I've watched to many spy movies and tv shows like "Alias"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Mccain stopped taking his medication.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

BREAKING NEWS: Mccain stopped taking his medication.

I sent McCain an eMail link to your post about not taking his meds...........he wrote back saying " Oh yea - I ran out but I'll have whatever he's taking.........its gotta be good ya know?--->

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
McCain is not only mentally unfit to make comment on any other politician, he is suffering from some sort of
brain damage if he thinks he can accuse or make reference to a cover up of any sort. He has plenty of skeletons in his own closet!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekingpeace
He has plenty of skeletons in his own closet!
His Father gave Israel a Free Pass on the USS Liberty Investigation.

How He can show his face in Public is a Testament to the Depths of Lowness.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If Obama is re-elected they should at least over haul the entire Admin party and bring more balance to this party.It is obvious to me they lied about this attack.

This admin needs more balance if it is re-elected badly.Get some serious experience in there.Biden must go as well bring in Colin Powell maybe.Bring in Conservative points of views as well with the admin.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Jesus H....every four years I get my hopes up that people's talk about how they are "fed up" will cause them to not vote for their party (or the other party). And every four years I am completely disappointed.

Yes. I am disappointed in you. And you know who you are, despite the cognitive dissonance that chokes that knowledge into a rapid and untimely death.

The very premise of this thread is nothing more than the partisan mumblings of a failed Presidential candidate during election time, where he is stumping on a national "news" program to have the guy that beat him voted against. It isn't news. McCain is saying what everyone else is saying. At least those that are not affected by the "liberal" aspect of the aforementioned cognitive dissonance.

Obama has done a horrible job. Not that McCain, or Bush, or any other "good old boy" could have done better.

Regardless, regarding what McCain said....I don't think it will affect the way the voters vote for Obama. I mean look at this thread. Many of you, just a year ago, were complaining about how "they" (both parties) had let you down. And here you are arguing over about how palatable that same pile of vomit is.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

This has got to be the very best reply ever posted in a political forum here on ATS............

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I voted Republican last election.

Yes, I voted for McCain/Palin in 08'.

This time around, I think I'll vote for Garry Johnson.

It doesn't matter who I vote for -- my state's electoral votes will go Republican no matter what. At least I can help his numbers, and maybe help show that people in America want more choices.

Third parties will always be seen as "fringe" and marginalized by the MSM until they somehow can raise enough money to be relevant.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You have cause and effect reversed.

Until MSM stop snickering when they mention a third party, the sheep of the nation that eat from their hand will feel the same way.

It is called "front loading" in the world of propaganda.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by seekingpeace
He has plenty of skeletons in his own closet!
His Father gave Israel a Free Pass on the USS Liberty Investigation. How He can show his face in Public is a Testament to the Depths of Lowness.

Ohhhhhhh really...............???..........Those are harsh words indeed against an American patriot and former prisoner of war. Well it so happens that the US Navy was culpable (along with the CIA) in the deaths of those 34 sailors (and 170 wounded) - sound familiar? So I happen to disagree with the all of the propaganda that has been fed to the American people regarding that so-called ruthless Israeli attack on so many innocent sailors aboard the USS Liberty. There's another side to that story - the only side you (probably) have ever heard or paid any attention to is the American side. The USS Liberty was a CIA spy vessel in cooperation with the US Navy whose mission it was to gather intelligence against and to feed same to Israel's enemies.

So, the fact(s) of the matter is this - the USS Liberty was a spy ship ( and NOT merely a surveillance vessel) and it was spying on Israel during the Six-day war. The USS Liberty was patrolling throughout the the Sinai region gathering intelligence on Israel's positions during the war and most likely passing it on to its enemies: Jordan and the UAR and/or Saudi Arabia and even Egypt.

If the spy ship was picking up Israeli battle plans and transferring them to Egypt or any other hostile entities, then they had clearly taken sides and would be viewed as a hostile force - regardless of who they were. The NSA (National Security Agency) was never asked to release its Intel tapes, if indeed they were receiving and transferring battle information to Egypt. Each side denied responsibility and its doubtful the real story will ever be told - except for a self-serving manipulation by the usual crop of Israel bashers.

According to documents that have since been declassified by the US Department of Defense, the US Strike Command (now CentCom) had plans for attacking Israel if it went too far into Judea and Samaria or the Sinai (Israel's historical territory). The US Sixth Fleet and marines would have been put into action. The report also claims that the US would have entered the fray if Arab armies had gone far too deep into Israel's territory.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
McCain has no credibility, an ax to grind and is desperately trying to remain relevant on the national scene.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying.

I wonder though, if the 3rd parties had someone very rich behind them, would the MSN take more notice?

Most people want one side or the other, they seemed to be conditioned to that. It'll be hard for people who have voted one side or the other their entire lives to all of a sudden have a viable third choice.

Quite a few voters in America are conditioned by their families and communities to never even think for themselves or ask questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I used to have respect for McCain but with his recent comments on events and videos where it has come out that he hadn’t even seen the videos he was commenting on like when he blasted Obama for what he said on the Daily show before it had even aired he reeks of shill desperation.

I can’t believe I voted for him. I can’t even trust the things he has to say about stupid comedy shows but I am supposed to take him at his word on this?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian the real story will ever be told - except for a self-serving manipulation by the usual crop of Israel bashers.
This will be ...what...the third time in 2 days I prove your Opinion as Fact Arguement Wrong.

Its ok, I enjoy teaching, only because you Stopped before Using the Anti-Semite Card.

How bout the Real Story, told by the Real Survivors?

Willing to be enlightened?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Sorry, but anybody who mentions Rush Limbaugh and journalistic integrity in the same sentence has no integrity at all. Pathetic ...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
his whole presidency is a cover up, why worry about anything else lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join