It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Im doing volunteer charity work, im wearing black dress ( business type ) and i have a black hair ( im blond really ). So i go door to door and people open their doors for me and i write to my paper their name and address when they give me round shaped metallic sealed pillbox( trinket box ).

And there is one man who is trying to stop people to giving these boxes to me, he is wearing black straight trousers and dark brown tweed jacket, white shirt and a tie. Even this man says to everyone and to me to stop, people donates these pillboxes for me, these would go to help families who are experiences great stress and health problems. I get this flash like picture of family where each one is skinny and greyish tone in their skin. Pillboxes have iodine in them.

In every door i rang door opens and everyone is donating these boxes and this man is trying to slow me down. People seem to be worried about this emergency.

Then i have finished the collecting and im getting out of backseat of black hearse. That man was waiting for me and tried to talk to me so i would not been in time to get these boxes to helicopter. I told him i`ll be back right after, so after i returned from helicopter and was walking to this man, he walks away.. game over

Just another weird dream i had last night.

Any input about symbolism and meaning?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
how did you find out there was iodine in the pillboxes?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

It was a feeling, box had nothing written on it, it was black, metallic matte, round sealed box, in the bottom there were somekind of small inlay like a logo.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

seems wierd.

iodine is used to prevent radiation sickness. or so we are told.

the whole thing reminds me of a cold war scenario, you know duck and cover. except, people are going door to door handing out iodine tablets, maybe in fear of a nuclear excange or because one has already occured (hence your family and friends appearing sickly) and people are handing out these tabs to help with the radiation sickness.

intriguing.

but the man in the tweed suit...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It was some family i didn´t knew, i was the one collecting these pill boxes so i could deliver those to helicopter, people were giving these to me with no hesitation and they had those ready when they opened the door.

Man in tweed is weird, why would anyone try to stop helping others

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

okay, so you weren't giving the boxes you feel contain iodine to the people but taking them from them.

do you know if the pillboxes were empty when the residents gave them to you?

this man in tweed, was he old, young, what? did he seem evil (aside from the obvious)? were there any distinguishing features?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Pillboxes felt light, i didn´t open to look inside.
Man was a bit over 40 and slim about 5,9 tall, light brown straight hair, short from the sides and back, very tidy. Features i didn´t see his face.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

so you didnt happen to notice if the man in tweed was missing an eye, or had any marks on him, or was wearing a badge or ID or anything?

were there any logos or insignia on the helicopter you delivered the pillboxes to?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No IDs nothing, his face is kinda blurred so i can´t really remember seeing his eyes.
The helicopter was not commercial type more like a military type black but not combat one. No logos or numbers.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hmmm.

dreams, in my humble opinion, are inherently prophetic, whether these prohecies effect us globally or individually or a little of both is to be seen. but for certain, you will one day recall the dream, and say "could this be what i was supposed to see?" remember that moment.

i, for one, never ignore my dreams and commit them to memory. i will need them one day. i know.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I have had dreams which has been prophetic personal way. This dream is weird to me also because there were so many black items, i usually have very colorful relaxed dreams but this was dark.

Im curious about the one eyed man you described what would it mean?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Okay, how about the pill boxes represent hope. You go door-to-door and people give you hope. But hope is just a pill. The grey-skinned family represents the poor people without hope. The man is trying to tell you to stop taking fake hope from the rich people. You take all the fake hope from everyone and give it to Air-force One, to be sent to the president. The man, who wanted you to get real hope from the rich for the poor, walks away from you. You're dressed in black, riding in a Hearse, because you know the iodine/crack is being sent to the poor people, and they will die. You're having a 2012 election dream.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

there are some theories that perhaps the antichrist will have only a single eye. loose, but there. (though i am not a pious man)

more importantly however, i think of a single eye as typically representing the infamous "all-seeing-eye", so perhaps the man in tweed, who appeared to be a pivitol character in your dream, represented the power of the elite ruling faction, and could possibly provide a smidgen of information as to when, where, or why you were collecting the pillboxes that you felt may have contained iodine tablets.

i'm commiting this to memory, your dream i mean. perhaps it will seem more clear in time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Lol that was funny ! Thank you for cheering my dream up a bit. About elections i don´t want Obama or Romney to win, and honestly think they are both lousy canditates

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

great interpretation. we are being bombarded with electoral non-sense this season, so it does make sense that some of it could seep into you sub-conciousness and cause these dreams. but how would your sub-concious know to veil the dream as to appear as something it is not?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by trysts

Lol that was funny ! Thank you for cheering my dream up a bit. About elections i don´t want Obama or Romney to win, and honestly think they are both lousy canditates

I'm totally with you. They're lousy. I haven't had an election nightmare, but I entirely understand if people do have them

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

my election nightmare: one of them becomes president

really.

link   

"...how would your sub-concious know to veil the dream as to appear as something it is not?"

I'm going to have to say...pure terror! lol

link   
reply to post by trysts

Lol but i live in the other side of the World
not my piece of cake.But it looks like you do not have any decent canditate.
edit on 29-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by trysts

Lol but i live in the other side of the World
not my piece of cake.
edit on 29-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

I don't think you can escape the U.S. government, unless you live on Neptune...at least for now. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join