Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Yesterdays 7.7 Earthquake Occurred Where The Worlds Largest Geoengineering Experiment Took Place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Could this be simply be a coincidence? Well as many in the alternative media have realized. Coincidences in situations like this are very, very rare...

coincidences like this are very, very common - approaximately 10 million people did ~50 billion things (comletley unscientific number plucked right out of thin air) along the Canadian Pacific Coast the day of the earthquake.

And also the day before, and also the day before that,

And also every day in the 2 WEEKS since the iron was dumped.

so that's approximately 700 billion things done by Canadians along that coast in the 2 week leadup between "dumpin' 'n thumpin'".

Why not blame them instead of someone dropping about 10 cars-equivalent of iron into the ocean 200 miles away?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Ok here it is my prediction. In the next 8 months a huge earthquake will occur in the eastern Mediterranean sea, and i have my concerns that it will happen between Greece and Cyprus. You will see it will happen. Just wait.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
The 7.7 Earthquake which hit the coast of British Columbia on Saturday night occurred in the same region where the worlds largest Geoengineering experiment took place a few months ago.

In July 2012 a private businessman named Russ George, or as the Vancouver Sun has dubbed him the “rogue climate hacker” dumped over 100 tonnes of iron into the pacific ocean, just off the coast of British Columbia (Haida Gwaii) in the largest ever geoengineering experiment.

Could this be simply be a coincidence? Well as many in the alternative media have realized. Coincidences in situations like this are very, very rare...

canadianawareness.org...

canadianawareness.org...
edit on 29-10-2012 by Hydrawolf because: correction

thank you OP i totally forgot to write about this!!!

could the iron enrichment have changed some haarplike illicit experiment??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

In what way do you determine this from HAARP?

Greece is expected to experience serious seismic activity of 6.5 or higher in the period 2013-17 with the expectancy being most likely in the middle period, 2015. Saying the next 8 months might sound a bit vague, but is more precise than the general consensus so I will watch with interest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join