It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterdays 7.7 Earthquake Occurred Where The Worlds Largest Geoengineering Experiment Took Place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Could this be simply be a coincidence? Well as many in the alternative media have realized. Coincidences in situations like this are very, very rare...

coincidences like this are very, very common - approaximately 10 million people did ~50 billion things (comletley unscientific number plucked right out of thin air) along the Canadian Pacific Coast the day of the earthquake.

And also the day before, and also the day before that,

And also every day in the 2 WEEKS since the iron was dumped.

so that's approximately 700 billion things done by Canadians along that coast in the 2 week leadup between "dumpin' 'n thumpin'".

Why not blame them instead of someone dropping about 10 cars-equivalent of iron into the ocean 200 miles away?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Ok here it is my prediction. In the next 8 months a huge earthquake will occur in the eastern Mediterranean sea, and i have my concerns that it will happen between Greece and Cyprus. You will see it will happen. Just wait.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
The 7.7 Earthquake which hit the coast of British Columbia on Saturday night occurred in the same region where the worlds largest Geoengineering experiment took place a few months ago.

In July 2012 a private businessman named Russ George, or as the Vancouver Sun has dubbed him the “rogue climate hacker” dumped over 100 tonnes of iron into the pacific ocean, just off the coast of British Columbia (Haida Gwaii) in the largest ever geoengineering experiment.

Could this be simply be a coincidence? Well as many in the alternative media have realized. Coincidences in situations like this are very, very rare...

canadianawareness.org...

canadianawareness.org...
edit on 29-10-2012 by Hydrawolf because: correction

thank you OP i totally forgot to write about this!!!

could the iron enrichment have changed some haarplike illicit experiment??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

In what way do you determine this from HAARP?

Greece is expected to experience serious seismic activity of 6.5 or higher in the period 2013-17 with the expectancy being most likely in the middle period, 2015. Saying the next 8 months might sound a bit vague, but is more precise than the general consensus so I will watch with interest.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

I'd like to fix the mistakes of the past. I'll do it so by correcting myself. Please do not delete my NEW posts or mod them before you read them.

I was always seeking the truth. That's why i got in the ATS in the first place. I was trying to listen to people who claimed to know the truth, the truth about our lives, the truth about our world, the truth about ourselves. I believed that i was speaking the truth, that i had found the truth and i wanted to share the truth with other people in order to help each other.

FOOL ME!!! Please forgive me for what i wrote, for what i may have caused to your thoughts, for dragging you to the shadows i was.

In my research for the truth i got in front of a TV person and a few others on the web. They had their approach regarding the world which was based on the fact that the NWO, the governments, etc are lying to us. As a huge fool, i believed them simply because they claimed that Jesus is the Lord. As an Orthodox Christian, i used to believe anything anyone was telling me as long as they also believed in God.

Fool me! I had never read the New Testament, never read the Orthodox Fathers, i wasn't even going to the Church! Yet i was claiming that i was an Orthodox Christian and that everything i was saying was based on the teachings of our faith. Huge lie! Everything i was saying was based on these few people. They were fooling people and then making tons of money by selling tons of lies in books. Sadly I bought (thankfully only once).

To keep it short, the Lord showed mercy on me and let me read the New Testament many times, read the Father, go to the Church and meet people God really loves. Now i know that all of things i was told were lies and that i also transferred these lies to you, to ATS readers.

I now know that the truth lies only within the New Testament and the words of the Orthodox Fathers and nowhere else. If you wish to know the truth like i did, read the New Testament from an Orthodox source as every other source (Catholic, Protestant, etc) has changed the original text as they wanted.

-------

HAARP does exists as Obama confirmed it. But yet again, i was wrong here too. Not all major earthquakes are based on HAARP. Some may, most do not. One thing is certain, no one can be certain.

For the Iran example i spoke, i mentioned it as i had seen videos showing weird clouds. Never had i thought that these couple of videos could be edited... Fool me! I have no clue thus whether HAARP was responsible for those Earthquakes.

As for the Indonesia earthquake, that area of Indonesia was a modern Pompei. It was the place pedophiles from all around the world were going. An enormous sin was taking place every day all around that area. What happened there is what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, to Earth with the Cataclysm, to Pompei and other similar situations. God did not make the sin. God respects our free will above everything but when such huge sins continue, He will take action and stop them.

I very highly doubt anymore that Geoengineering is as powerful as people claim it to be. I believe that God, who watches each and every one of us, had had enough of our sins and thus He'll take measures to stop them. I do see the results of chemtrails in our daily lives but i also see the results of God's Spiritual Law in our lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

------

I'd like to fix the mistakes of the past. I'll do it so by correcting myself. Please do not delete my NEW posts or mod them before you read them.

I was always seeking the truth. That's why i got in the ATS in the first place. I was trying to listen to people who claimed to know the truth, the truth about our lives, the truth about our world, the truth about ourselves. I believed that i was speaking the truth, that i had found the truth and i wanted to share the truth with other people in order to help each other.

FOOL ME!!! Please forgive me for what i wrote, for what i may have caused to your thoughts, for dragging you to the shadows i was.

In my research for the truth i got in front of a TV person and a few others on the web. They had their approach regarding the world which was based on the fact that the NWO, the governments, etc are lying to us. As a huge fool, i believed them simply because they claimed that Jesus is the Lord. As an Orthodox Christian, i used to believe anything anyone was telling me as long as they also believed in God.

Fool me! I had never read the New Testament, never read the Orthodox Fathers, i wasn't even going to the Church! Yet i was claiming that i was an Orthodox Christian and that everything i was saying was based on the teachings of our faith. Huge lie! Everything i was saying was based on these few people. They were fooling people and then making tons of money by selling tons of lies in books. Sadly I bought (thankfully only once).

To keep it short, the Lord showed mercy on me and let me read the New Testament many times, read the Father, go to the Church and meet people God really loves. Now i know that all of things i was told were lies and that i also transferred these lies to you, to ATS readers.

I now know that the truth lies only within the New Testament and the words of the Orthodox Fathers and nowhere else. If you wish to know the truth like i did, read the New Testament from an Orthodox source as every other source (Catholic, Protestant, etc) has changed the original text as they wanted.

--------

Another example of a fooled and cheated mind. Please do not believe or take into account what i had written in the past.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Another example of a fooled and cheated mind. Please do not believe or take into account what i had written in the past.

I now know that the truth lies only within the New Testament and the words of the Orthodox Fathers and nowhere else.

Come on man, don't you see a pattern here?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gardCanada

Earth Quake is not a small topic but it is a very big category. Probably I think to learn soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering then you should visit CivilSeek.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I am very much amazed by your predictions about earthquake but i have certainly found a new type of structural system called diagrid structural system. So we can protect our buildings from earthquakes. Read here a complete article on diagrid structural system. Diagrid

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thats alot of planes.

If they're really even planes.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Do you have any idea how many planes fly over the US every day? There are very few areas they don't fly.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have scrapped more than that, in two days.
Lots of folks can do this with just a pickup truck.

I was using a heavily modified GMC motorhome with 2000 horsepower and
a Dana rear end, coupled to an Airstream with a drag chute, but that’s another story.

# 1044
edit on 7-7-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
well, british columbia is on the pacific rim of fire, is it not? i mean like,,,, earthquakes occur on the pacific plate quite alot. but maybe some folks blame it on the edge of the flat earth overburdoned by the weight of human trampling.
a reply to: Hydrawolf

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hydrawolf

Anyone knows what this is? Went on for few hours. First timer here.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join