It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK so I got this Ouija board right next to my hand: Now what!?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
leave the dog in the room. That way the demon will enter the dog. It will then attack and kill you, and then kill itself.

omg, I work in the grocery store and now I know who the most stupidest people are who often ask some product which is right in front of them. No wonder people think Canadians are stupid!

edit on 28-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

It seems like you already know what you are getting yourself into so I won't go into what you already know. First, I will answer your questions. Answer to number 1: Because you have shown what attitude you are approaching this with, whatever entity comes through that board also doesn't give a damn whatever the hell you have in your room. Number 2: No, it doesn't really "bother" if you are drunk, even better for whatever comes through, you're making its job much easier. Number 3: Seems like you 'know' what you want, so go ahead and flirt with death in silence or get comfortable with that relaxing music.

I'm sorry to be like this but I'm sure I am not the only person here thinking that what you are doing is not clever at all and lastly, if anything at all does go wrong, I will have little to no sympathy for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Lol I watched "The Exorcist" a few days ago and I have to say that it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen hahahaha.

Listen, keep you god damn hands away from my #! LOL

Ok really, leave it alone brother. If you really want a good experience then meditate. Opening portals and stuff isn't gonna get it done.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

I think i'll be the sensible one and say...NOBODY KNOWS

Just give it a try, no point in any of us trying to stop you through a computer screen, and since you obviously don't give a damn what happens, what's stopping you?

Personally never seen evidence of a Pious board working, so I remain skeptical, so take a video!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think you need 2 people.
Got one for Christmas as a kid. We played. It said "You will die". We never played it again.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
I think you need 2 people.
Got one for Christmas as a kid. We played. It said "You will die". We never played it again.

You should have asked "when".

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

when you "mess around" with dark forces,like in ceremonial magick, you need proper banishments and invocations. If you're messing around with a Ouija board like if it was a game, be ready to pay. You say you "don't give a dang"!! Get ready to lose things that you cherish.Or your sanity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

it doesn't matter. It's about the intention. You can print goetia sigils on paper if you want. It will still work. As long as you make it matter. Paper is organic, it can be magnetized.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ouija boards are scams. Nothing happens until someone pushes the glass.

Might as well get a magic 8 ball, at least those are entertaining for a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Before ending the conversation with your spirit, always ask politely if you can leave the board...otherwise something bad will happen to you

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have a ouija board that I played with a few times... Until it swore at me.
Haven't touched it since.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
Dang that ugly avatar should be banned lol!

His uglyness is a part of his charm :-) It's Scorpius, from the sci fi tv show "Farscape", just google it if you're curious about him
He's an intriguing character that can be the big bad guy of the show as well as a good guy assisting the hero.

Sorry about that off topic post, but you're not the first one wondering about my avatar... I just trolled the last one who said a remark such as "it should be banned", since he was quite agressive in his messages to me, but you were not, so since you said it nicely and not agressively, I prefer to inform you about my avatar than trolling you for questionning it

did john ever make it home ? i cant remember and i like the slug thing too.
I wonder if some ufos are alive ?

anyway back on topic there should be more than one person on a ouija board but throw it in the bin

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Be careful you do not get possessed by a gay demon!

A99

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Do as you will.

Just be aware that no good will come of this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wish you luck and a good time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

pissed my pants watching that video

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
I have tried to concentrate and summon some entities but this # does not work. What the hell am I doing wrong. I will bust my nuts soon! Dang I need some proof of these god dand entities!

You need two people dude, both need to hold the wood thingy or shot glass, in your case. Also you might want to try buying a board online. They have them on e-bay. I used one once, it worked... messed me up for a while after, though.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by akushla99

pissed my pants watching that video

Maybe you are possessed by the 'ousted' gay demon? Lol

A99

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Turn on the lights.

Blow out the candles.

Put the damn thing in a box.

Somehow make your way to Middle Earth.

Throw it into the fiery, volcanic depths of Mordor.

Walk away,

or run.

Probably run.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Since you believe you will be attacked by evil spirits, you'll start to convince yourself that you actually are. You'll start noticing every sound, every shadow, and all of your "bad luck" moments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join