It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NSA Analyst Proves GOP Is Stealing Elections

page: 5
75
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
And when people say the Democrats and Republicans are "just a like" I have to think about who's the bigger crook and committing treason on a regular basis.

The Dems might be "good cop" to Republicans "bad cop" but at least they pretend to be rational, believe in science, and occasionally talk about things I care about without trying to intrude into my life (like the moralists).

I have to roll my eyes when the talk of the "deficit" comes around, because how many teachers do you have to fire and warehouse the kids with 200 in a class to pay off $16 Trillion -- which is what the Fed handed the Banksters in just one year (see; Fed audit). We are PRINTING money -- not borrowing it, and we can do that for a while because the banks were overleveraged (de-leveraging) requires floating money (think of balancing the air from the bubble economies).

Tax or don't tax, bail out or don't bail out -- if you are MERELY looking out for your own; Dems put more money and SERVICES in the hands of the working class, the interfere in my life less, and they support consumer protection while the Republicans push for torte reform and deregulation (at the same time), which means poisoning you gets cheaper every year.

So on the pretense of being rational and slightly less corrupt -- I have to vote for Democrats until we've got another party that ISN'T the Republicans.


exactly, well said.
thank you




posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Powers That Be are going to cheat and make either Obama or Romney the winner. So, whichever one wins is the biggest cheater.

Case closed.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
The Dems might be "good cop" to Republicans "bad cop" but at least they pretend to be rational, believe in science, and occasionally talk about things I care about without trying to intrude into my life (like the moralists).


So...democrats are better than republicans because they lie about being the neocons they are? Nice standards.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Its unfortunate vote flipping is only taken seriously when an NSA analyst does it. A Ron Paul supporter came up with vote flipping figures more than half a year ago done against Ron Paul and ALWAYS favoring Mitt Romney during the 2012 GOP Primaries.


Imagine...if the vote flipping had not occurred, could we be seeing a major surge of 'the people' for Ron Paul vs Obama on this Nov. 6, 2 012?

Ron Paul is out of the race and he is still getting more people at his rallies than Romney in the general election..lol



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Its unfortunate vote flipping is only taken seriously when an NSA analyst does it. A Ron Paul supporter came up with vote flipping figures more than half a year ago done against Ron Paul and ALWAYS favoring Mitt Romney during the 2012 GOP Primaries.


Imagine...if the vote flipping had not occurred, could we be seeing a major surge of 'the people' for Ron Paul vs Obama on this Nov. 6, 2 012?

Ron Paul is out of the race and he is still getting more people at his rallies than Romney in the general election..lol




yeah, a big reason why i voted for obama 2012 is because romney cheated ron paul...

karma


plus democrats vote more so in my interests.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by invient
 


Oh, great. Rachael Maddow.

She's a deep thinker, capable of solving every liberal whimper.

Ugh. I pray Romney wins on Tuesday.

The liberals are taking over the world.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Its unfortunate vote flipping is only taken seriously when an NSA analyst does it. A Ron Paul supporter came up with vote flipping figures more than half a year ago done against Ron Paul and ALWAYS favoring Mitt Romney during the 2012 GOP Primaries.


Imagine...if the vote flipping had not occurred, could we be seeing a major surge of 'the people' for Ron Paul vs Obama on this Nov. 6, 2 012?

Ron Paul is out of the race and he is still getting more people at his rallies than Romney in the general election..lol


That vote-flipping was cumulative. The impression that Romney was the favored candidate got reinforced and the media made sure Ron Paul looked like a fringe candidate.

I'm not a RP supporter -- but rigging the vote hurts everyone.


I knew it was going to be Romney vs. Obama from the beginning. Now it's likely that Romney will beat Obama because he will not have a greater than 10% margin in the swing states.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by invient
 


Oh, great. Rachael Maddow.

She's a deep thinker, capable of solving every liberal whimper.

Ugh. I pray Romney wins on Tuesday.

The liberals are taking over the world.



i pray Obama wins...or all progress will be reversed lol...

think about it


what are you looking to gain?



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I went through the numbers that were posted in the news article that the OP posted. For starters, I don't know what area the spreadsheet covers. Maricopa county has more than 200 voting precincts.

Pima County also has more than 200 precincts.

So here's the deal: without further data concerning where this is from no real conclusion can be drawn. Nonetheless, it really doesn't look like the numbers are completely out of whack based upon some exit poll numbers compared to the numbers within the spreadsheet.

As for why it appears large districts vote for Romney, the answer can be found in what kind of people vote for Romney. Once again, looking at the exit polls urbanites ("large precincts") had more of a draw to Romney.

So I don't think this is the smoking gun people think it is.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Obama for the win!

Please and Thank You




we cant let romney win....please



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
At least the GOP does not encourage dead people to vote.
And they don't give voter registration forms to cartoon characters.

Nobama; Nobama; Nobama



new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join