It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Analyst Proves GOP Is Stealing Elections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
An NSA data wonk, who lives in Pima County, Arizona and was curious as to why elections seemed to keep getting skewed towards Republican candidates even when polling showed otherwise did a simple test - he took the vote counts of each precinct and analysed them for statistical consistency.

“If percentages did not change from one precinct to the next, we would see a flat line, but what we are seeing is sloped lines downward for Democrats and upward for Republicans (or, in the case of the Presidential primary, upward for Romney and downward for his opponents), said Duniho.” In every election contest, the trend lines dramatically crossed for no apparent reason. It was revealed that votes were being systemically bled off for Rick Santorum and Ron Paul and then being credited to Mitt Romney.

The cool thing about this article is that it also explains how you can take your local precinct counts and look for abnormal data trends.

NSA Analyst Proves GOP Is Stealing Elections

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I was just working on a thread with the same info but a different source so SF to you

I think something Right Wingers need to think about this before any knee jerk reactionary posts. Whoever did this, took away your choices in your own Primaries. They bamboozled their own constituents. You voted for Jon Huntsman? Oops too bad the GOP is sure you meant Romney, and really they know what's best for you... don't they?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't forget blatant voter suppression.
The Republican party has long since been hijacked. I just wish people would stop the political tribalism in time to stop the trend. The two parties are NOT the same and the current Republican party is friend to nobody under a 6 figure bank account.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Don't forget blatant voter suppression.
The Republican party has long since been hijacked. I just wish people would stop the political tribalism in time to stop the trend. The two parties are NOT the same and the current Republican party is friend to nobody under a 6 figure bank account.

This is nothing but another case of the pot calling the kettle black. The two party system is nothing but one single franchise. If your not a member, your not going to make it. Such as Herman Cain, Ross Perot, Ron Paul, all would have done a better job than any one else during the past decade. But they were not part of the (insert your own moniker).

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No, No it isn't. I would counter by you being in denial due to tribalism.

Suppression

edit to add: I disagree on the alternatives you cite. Ron Paul for all his good points he has a lot of scary points.
edit on 28-10-2012 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't be surprised... I've sent an email with the story to Rachel maddow, she'll ignore it probably but hey gotta try.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by idealord

My homey Ron Paul called it! Too be honest, most of us are well aware of the shenanigans, fraud, deceit that was going on all through the Primaries. I'm very happy to see a source the GOP didn't see coming out with data that provides even more evidence of shenanigans. Of course, not matter how much evidence we have nothing will be done with it and the BS will just keep on truckin'. And no one seems to notice, no one seems to care....

Ron Paul Tells Reporters He Is Suspicious About Results Of GOP Caucuses

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by invient
Well, I wouldn't be surprised... I've sent an email with the story to Rachel maddow, she'll ignore it probably but hey gotta try.

Always send information to Ben Swann. He and his crew will get things done.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Republicans have CLEARLY SHOWN many times now that they will do every under-handed, unethical, dirty trick available to try to get their degenerate, economy tanking, jobs outsourcing, wealthy boot-lickers elected.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lets not turn this into a left/right argument.
This is scary stuff and political partisanship should be left out of it

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Good find O.P

If this had been about someone saying that the Democrats are rigging the election it would have 60 flags and 100 replies already.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Lets not turn this into a left/right argument.
This is scary stuff and political partisanship should be left out of it

I couldn't agree more. Both parties are rotten to the core.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So if the GOP is rigging elections, Why have they lost the Senate and the Presidency?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 00018GE

Because it's all one big illusion. Both parties are rotten, not just the GOP.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00018GE
So if the GOP is rigging elections, Why have they lost the Senate and the Presidency?

According to the article, which I saw earlier today (glad to see it up on ATS!), the reason they lost the last Presidential election is due to the percentage of election fraud that can exists before someone takes real notice. 10% "vote turning" is the max before red flags get raised. Obama had a significantly high enough lead that the 10% of "vote turning" didn't end up winning McCain the election. It could be assumed the same for the Senate races, and I believe the article addresses that as well. So, it wasn't for trying.

peace,
AB
edit on 28-10-2012 by AboveBoard because: clarification!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Just another guy that hates Republicans making up a fantasy story. I've seen Democrats say the same thing, i've seen Republicans say the same thing. That's how voting works. Recently I was listening to a radio station, and a caller called in saying that the voting machine, only let her vote Obama, each time she tried to back out, and go back in, it would go back to Obama. She then called over a guy that works there, he did a few things to the machine, and fixed it, it now had the option for both Obama and Romney, she asked him what happened and why it did that, and the guy didn't reply to her at all. That is just one example of many.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is a duopoly. Whatever, who the hell even knows what precinct they live in anyway? Something tells me that a well-meaning analyst who supplied too much precinct level data would wind up mocked, berated, and labeled as insane. You write a thesis on something like this and you'll get yourself kicked out of college...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In the spirit of bi-partisanship here is some actual video evidence of democratic voting operatives conspiring to rig elections.

Project Veritas

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2012 by WillHal because: cant get the video to display using the video number

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Look at Ron Pauls crowds...

Then look at Romneys..

Yea- Im sure they did everything legit =X

With that said- I absolutely loathe what this president has done to our country. He will not get any brownie points from me just because the GOP cheated out Ron Paul.

I am voting- But I am voting for nobody.

Im sick to death of their monopoly on governmental decisions.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Frankly and to be utterly honest, this is one time where I don't care how it happens, I just want Obama out of office and if there is a God, Romney will throw all those with him, beside him and behind him out of office and if the ObamaPhone Crowd wants to riot, I will close my eyes and ears as the police and military deal with them like they were Somalians and they are herded to the FEMA Camps. Yes, I am starting to agree with the "Bad Guys" and am fool enough to believe if we could get rid of all the useless eaters this country might have a chance. So, look out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join