It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH: Retired Lt. Col. and Special Operations Planner for 15 years, Obama ordered no response.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

From day one, my own sources have asserted as much.

Well, worth listening to....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Everything this retired Lt. Col has said I've been saying right here on ATS, www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. There absolutely is a system set up for alerts. The DOD has it's own versions of the internet for classified information, ie Top Secret, Secret, etc. There is already a system in place for messages to be receive by the White House, and anyone else CC/BCC'd, in an instant just like an email. There are people who monitor message traffic 24/7. Messages have priorities of importance, for example

Message precedence

CCEB military precedence

The Combined Communications Electronics Board (CCEB), a five-nation joint military communications-electronics organization (consisting of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States), uses the following message precedence designators, in descending order of importance:

FLASH (Z)

This precedence is reserved for initial enemy contact messages or operational combat messages of extreme urgency. Brevity is mandatory. FLASH messages are to be handled as fast as humanly possible, ahead of all other messages, with in-station handling time not to exceed 10 minutes. Messages of lower precedence are interrupted on all circuits involved until the handling of FLASH messages are completed.

IMMEDIATE (O)

This precedence is reserved for messages relating to situations gravely affecting the security of the nation. It requires immediate delivery. Examples include reports of widespread civil disturbance, reports or warning of grave natural disaster, and requests for or directions concerning search and rescue operations. IMMEDIATE messages are processed, transmitted, and delivered in the order received and ahead of all messages of lower precedence. They are to be handled as quickly as possible, with in-station handling time not to exceed 30 minutes. Messages of lower precedence should be interrupted on all circuits involved until the handling of the IMMEDIATE message is completed. The use of the letter "O" comes from the original name for this level, "operational immediate".

PRIORITY (P)

This precedence is reserved for traffic requiring expeditious action by the addressee or for conducting operations in progress when ROUTINE precedence will not suffice. PRIORITY precedence messages are processed, transmitted, and delivered in the order received and ahead of all messages of ROUTINE precedence. Examples include requests for supplies or equipment during the conduct of an operation, time-critical items requiring quick response, and situation reports. They are to be handled as quickly as possible, with in-station handling time not to exceed 3 hours.

ROUTINE (R)

This precedence is used for all types of message traffic justifying transmission by rapid means, but not of sufficient urgency to require higher precedence. ROUTINE precedence messages are delivered in the order received and after all messages of higher precedence. Examples include any message that requires the documentation of its transmission and/or delivery; messages concerning normal operations, programs, or projects; and periodic or consolidated reports. They should be handled as soon as traffic flow allows, but no later than the beginning of the next duty day.

And whoever was flying that unmanned drone most definitely had an operator on their watch floor writing the FLASH message and hitting send.

And now with reports the ex USN SEALs who were part of the four Americans killed that day were in constant contact with the CIA requesting military assistance but they were constantly denied. Two drones over head watching the attack, live footage for all those with clearances to see.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's a 12 minute clip and more then likely boring, could ya give us a little more info please.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
It's a 12 minute clip and more then likely boring, could ya give us a little more info please.

This is what's wrong with America. Just wow.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

....or some people don't have the ability to watch the video. It wouldn't be a bad idea for the OP to summarize what Rush and the caller said.

Plus a lot of people don't like Rush.
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I completely agree.

The true threat to America is the electorate's apathy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Swills

....or some people don't have the ability to watch the video. It wouldn't be a bad idea for the OP to summarize what Rush and the caller said.

Plus a lot of people don't like Rush.
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

No it's laziness. I don't like Rush but I listened and too boot he gets right to the Lt. Col and the Lt. Col does most of the talking.

link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This happens to be a video where Rush isn't relevant at all. The most important points are made by the caller.

The thread title explains what the caller has to say. But most important are the details of why he believes this is true.

I understand now you can't see the video, but I strongly suggest you get to a place where you can watch it. In my opinion, it's that important.

link   
Benghazi was payback time for Stevens, who procured the 9 Megaton nuclear bomb, that was detonated on the ocean floor March 11, 2011, near Japan. Stevens was no ambassador but rather a gunrunner for the CIA. It appears that Obama was told that Stevens was going to be taken out and so he ordered his people to stand down. I believe Hillary was as much the mark as Stevens because she took the fall for Obama's decision. It is no wonder she is resigning as SOS. She plans to become president in 2016 and needs no more roles as scapegoat, before then.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Absolutely, apathy, laziness, and distraction is a major epidemic for Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Benghazi was payback time for Stevens, who procured the 9 Megaton nuclear bomb, that was detonated on the ocean floor March 11, 2011, near Japan. Stevens was no ambassador but rather a gunrunner for the CIA. It appears that Obama was told that Stevens was going to be taken out and so he ordered his people to stand down. I believe Hillary was as much the mark as Stevens because she took the fall for Obama's decision. It is no wonder she is resigning as SOS. She plans to become president in 2016 and needs no more roles as scapegoat, before then.

Holy moley, what are you talking about? Stevens procured a 9 megaton nuke that was the result for the tsunami that rocked Japan in 2011?

Seriously, with accusations like that you really should provide sources.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The caller isn't really verified so it could be some random dude, but I'm inclined to believe him because he seems to know what he is talking about. So... there's one guy speaking up. If there is one then there has to be hundreds more who know how it should've gone down.

Most transparent admin in history my butt. They lie and cover like a guilty 5 year old, and it's infuriating. I would be less mad if they just fessed up and came clean, but they give the run around for the sake of the election.

Don't forget everyone, Obama got bin laden.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
The caller isn't really verified so it could be some random dude, but I'm inclined to believe him because he seems to know what he is talking about. So... there's one guy speaking up. If there is one then there has to be hundreds more who know how it should've gone down.

Most transparent admin in history my butt. They lie and cover like a guilty 5 year old, and it's infuriating. I would be less mad if they just fessed up and came clean, but they give the run around for the sake of the election.

Don't forget everyone, Obama got bin laden.

I can verify he wasn't some random dude. His rank and position in the military/intelligence hasn't been verified but he definitely worked in the intel world and knows exactly how it works. I know this because I worked in the military intelligence world from September 2001- October 2005. I held a Top Secret/SCI clearance and my main job was message traffic. Everything he said you don't know about it. Do you know what a FLASH message is? Have you ever heard of it before?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Jump to your assumptions. There's a whole list of reasons why I don't want to watch the video, but would still like a summary because I'm curious, one of which it's likely boring. " this is what's wrong with America ", you assume to much.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

What assumptions?

You:

t's a 12 minute clip and more then likely boring

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The thing is with these guys "retired", "former" cannot say what was or wasn't ordered because they are not in the chain of command. They also cannot say what was or wasn't part of the intel.

link   
reply to post by Swills

No, I haven't been involved with the military or intelligence community. I didn't really doubt the caller since he seems knowledgeable and he didn't make outrageous claims, but ATS has instilled a "don't always unquestioningly believe everything presented" view of the Internets.
Regardless, I knew others would come along to confirm or deny his claims, so it's just a matter of consensus imo.

link   
Lol that's an educated guess based on the content

You kinda got me there ha

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Look, no reason to quibble or become offended.

Listen to what the caller has to say, then come back and tell if you still found it boring.

To me, it's one of the most important items I've publicly heard, confirming what I have already heard from similar private sources.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So what could they have done ?

They could have sent what .. a full company of Marines, two Predator drones and maybe an A10 or two.

Then what ?

Sure, let's insert 100 Marines into a completely hostile environment without means of re-supplying them ( 3-4 hours filght time for a fully loaded UH-60 ) and you got that angry mob, mostly unarmed civilians of which some have already infiltrated the compound and set it ablaze, mixed in between you have a couple of freaks armed with fuel bombs, RPG's and AK's shooting it out with the security personnel of the embassy.

I tell you as soon as you start inserting these Marines into that environment you will have Mogadishu again all over the place. The whole damn city would turn hostile. And even if you did that, there was no guarantee that anyone would make it alive out of that embassy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join