It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by Vitruvian

No, I enjoyed the OP. I would only have to issue the observation that you are these "well respected" individuals' cheerleader. I don't really care. My original post in this thread was to voice my gratitude to Glenn Beck for having this show and conducting it the way he did. YOU decided to pick a negative out and derail the thread.

My response was to your comment here ----> "P.S. I guess you're REALLY not interested in hearing what I think of the hate-mongerers Coulter and Limbaugh then, right? "

How is that a negative selection on my part? or even a de-rail? These were your comments Not mine. All I did was to call you out.................nuf said OK? Its important to back up such charges - don't you think? I hold that they are NOT hater-mongers..........if that's "cheer-leading" then so be it. I call it defending the RIGHT to be right

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This was posted last year and is old news.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by syrinx high priest

who benfits from the idea that soros is after beck because his reporting is so close to the truth , the elite are scared of beck ?

Who benefits from Beck being on mainstream television and saying stuff like this? Certainly not the Federal Reserve... you're just trying to dilute the facts of the matter and play conspiracy against conspiracy. Nice try but I'm not taking the bait.

how did his talk hurt the fed ? it didn't. why would soros fire him ? he didn't. premise is weak and thread is boring

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here is another ATS thread on the charter of the FED ending Dec 23, 2012:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone refute or confirm that date with documentation?

Yes that's true... the FED has a 100 year charter. That charter was established in Dec 1912 and set to expire in Dec 2012. Just one or two days after the mythical 21st Dec 2012... quite a coincidence indeed.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

how did his talk hurt the fed ? it didn't. why would soros fire him ? he didn't. premise is weak and thread is boring

Yes it did hurt the FED... I learnt something from that video and many people in this thread have learnt something. I can bet nearly every single person out of the millions who have seen that clip, has learnt something important about the FED and now have some serious questions and concerns... you really just don't seem to understand anything. If you find this thread useless and boring then simply don't post here.

edit on 27/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yeah

because he'll have no way of getting his ideas out there anymore, and this video will never be seen again

sorry, the logic just isn't there

Dish TV just picked up his channel. He has a net channel, that seems to be very popular. He's also available on I Heart Radio. He finds ways to get his ideas out.
Whether or not I agree or disagree with him, if you can get a pair of his 1791 jeans, you're in luck. They are made old-style, like back when jeans lasted ten years. Always sold out, though.
Perhaps the Elder race can help you there, priest.

edit to add: I think some of the content he's shown, i.e., the Drug Cartel Wars in Mexico, was simply not safe to show on any network at all, much less Fox. That show was nightmarish.

I like Valhall's point of view. It's okay to appreciate a point that someone has made without buying the hook line and sinker. We rail on people for being sheep, but then disapprove of people like Valhall who chooses to think for herself.

edit on 28-10-2012 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thank you for the link to the Fed program that Glenn Beck did.

I'll have to get around to watching it.

I'm not an economy guy. But I think I could get it if I tried.

I mean, I "get" that the more money there is the less value it has. If I can get that ,i think that must be a good sign. Maybe won't get me far, but mabye I got some extra fuel in the tbank.

It's not an idea that's valuable, it's when you put a lot of them together into something that's easily transmitted to somebody else and in such a way that it's interesting to them.
edit on 28-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Interesting to note that at 23:15 min Edward mentions the NWO....total conspiracy revelation right there! Bang!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've never liked GB but his breakdown of the Fed Reserve is awesome. I believe there is no greater evil in this world than the Fed/central banks I mean how can someone loan the government (the US taxpayer) money + interest? Not only do they make interest off of our money just through loaning it but they expect more interest just from the fact of loaning us our own money in the first place.

Imagine if the US Treasury actually took it's job back to issue our currency. Then we wouldn't have to pay interest on our own money. But then the banksters wouldn't be able to openly rape the American people so I guess that would never happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this on topic for commentary chaoticorder~
Surely there is more going on here than we have to tools available to surmise...though the collection of minds here get very close each and every time!
Something is taking place- infighting -for the balancing of power, and we are not only spectators.
As millions see the sights, millions more choices are made - we are engineering the future as much as it is mechanized for us~

Could these all be connected...?

Perseverance is the wedge forcing 'their' hedge to the edge of the ledge of truth & justice~

'They' will get whats 'theirs'...as we get whats ours!
**because what is 'theirs', we no longer want - and what is our 'they' no longer have**

BELIEVE

∞see the chain of events dredging the concealed so as to reveal∞

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

Feds Sue Bank Of America Over Mortgage Program

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

A Message to to the U.S. Military - and You!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

As problematic as the Fed is I don't think we can go back to the days of multiple currencies and the banking industry policing themselves. At least now people who put money in the banks have a reasonable assurance they are going to get that money back. Not so prior to the Fed.

Glenn Beck and Paris Hilton are the same people in different worlds.
Flame is their claim to fame.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

In Becks own words... he LEFT Fox. He wasn't fired. He knows the industry is dying. That's why he started his own news outlet in a different format.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There are nuggets of truth everywhere and Glen Beck gives up a nugget here. He is a fear monger just like Alex Jones and sells food storage, survival stuff on his site. Glen calls Soros mister spooky dude lol and calls out media matters web site.Glen sees all this stuff about the fed and other things but when it comes to Israel they can do no wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It is very rare for Glenn Beck to make any logical sense. He usually connects everyone to the `commies.` 21st century Red Scare is what made him famous and gave him a career.

Yet, in this video he actually joins the rest of us here in reality land. The Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. The investors of the Federal Reserve have set up of system to ensure they win the mad dash to profit that is capitalism. The Fed Reserve is a classic example of one of capitalism biggest contradictions. The total separation of production from the material social conditions of production. The main investors of the Fed Reserve care less about what happens in society as long as the capital keeps flowing in their direction. Their focus is only on capital; not society. This is exactly why in America today people are forced to become capital debt slaves in order to live in society. All aspect of American life centers around being in debt. This is how capitalism keeps itself going in America. As long as people stay in debt, the profit from production can keep going to the capitalist class. The capitalist, in turn, redistribute the profit in just enough amount to keep the workers from all starving to death.

The problem now is that the debt system is falling apart. Production cannot keep up with the never ending need for GDP growth. And because production is depending on debt to attain the needed capital in order to actually produce anything; the situation will freeze up, breakdown and have to be bailed out with more debt over and over again. I cannot predict when, but this system will totally meltdown and there be nothing which will fix it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Though this is a bi-partisan issue, as I think we all hate the Federal Reserve, do I really have to be the one to point out that Glenn Beck is the furthest you can get from a credible source?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Secret009

do I really have to be the one to point out that Glenn Beck is the furthest you can get from a credible source?

I think you're being blinded by your personal opinions of Glenn Beck. I don't think I've watched or read anything else by Glenn Beck before, I'd heard his name many times but never watched any of his shows. This video was probably the first time I'd ever watched anything by Glenn Beck, and I know 99% of the content in this video is true because I've done this research myself.

But I'm not making any claims about how truthful Glenn Beck is in general. All I know is that this particular episode is completely true, and I have to show some respect to ANYONE who manages to reveal so much about the Federal Reserve in such a public way. That really tells me the guy must have some degree of credibility and likes to expose the truth.

However I still don't really know what the guy is like. Another poster mentioned he is a stark supporter of Israel, and that seems fairly contradictory for a person who supposedly likes to reveal truth. So once again I'm not making any claims about the credibility of Beck, merely the credibility of this particular video; which is 99% factual and right on the money.
edit on 30/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing just because I always wanted to know where the Fed originated, the last Fed member picked was by George Bush, maybe this is why Obama still blames bush? I think at this point the Fed are mad at what Obama has done with their imaginary dollars, even though they are mostly all imaginary they still make non-imaginary profit from the interest. Which is why the Fed is going to put a more responsible man in office possibly. If there ever was an illuminati aka shadow-government it would be the Fed. That's pretty much what I was able to read between the lines from this video, they all basically said it without saying it. The amount of power they have over the world is staggering.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Wrong. There are no "fed members" picked by any president. The fed chairman is chosen by the President from a list of names the fed supplies the president.

The current fed chairman is Ben Bernanke. Bush didn't choose him from the "list"...Obama did.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join