Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

page: 2
15
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Sorry to say, I have to question how hard you searched.

For starters, Beck was not "fired". His contract ran out and after losing roughly 36% of his advertisers, he had lost 39% of his viewers from the previous year (1.8 million viewers), and he had lost 48% of his 25-54 demographic. Going even further, Beck's production company also announced they would still be working with Fox on other projects for air on Fox. Below is the press release...


Bear in mind as well that George Soros was directly responsible for the loss in advertising through his despotic tactics in favor of the demo party generally and BHO in particular. As we all know BHO despised Glen Beck and and Bill O'Reilly and all on FoxNews as well...............that's no secret!!!
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt




posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


Yes, he still had 2 million viewers.. what you should look at is what his ratings were the year before. The decline in his ratings is well documented.

If any show loses the amount of viewers that his show lost- it would be pulled. What your doing is focusing on what was left- not what was lost, and when it's contract time that is what execs look at.
edit on 27-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 



What your doing is focusing on what was left- not what was lost, and when it's contract time that is what execs look at.

And his ratings just before being cancelled were still very note worthy, I don't see how there would be a logical reason for pulling him based on those ratings. And as I said, his contract was set to expire at the end of 2011. He was fired before his contract ended.

But after reading a bit more it doesn't really seem like he left Fox news on negative terms. It seems to me like he actually wanted to get out of Fox anyway. He probably kept upping the level of intensity on his reporting until Fox was forced to pull him regardless of the profit he was making them.

I don't think we'll ever know if his departure from Fox had anything to do with this video or others like it. Even if it did I doubt he would say anything. Really I wanted this thread to focus more on the issue of the Fed and the contend discussed in the video. Just thought the firing was an extra bit of conspiracy to throw on top.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Glenn Beck. In fact, not at all. But I have something to say on this video....thank you, Glenn Beck for helping me to understand just the basics of what is going on with the Federal Reserve. Springer has tried to explain this whole thing to me numerous times and when it comes to fake money...I get lost fast. But Glenn Beck and his two guests finally made it connect.

Now I even understand what the high interest rates during inflation are for...to get the "fake money infusion" back out of the economy. I know that sounds like a simple concept to grasp, but it hasn't been until watching this program that it finally connected for me.

Kudos to Glenn Beck for this very informative and educational program.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall
 



Now I even understand what the high interest rates during inflation are for...to get the "fake money infusion" back out of the economy. I know that sounds like a simple concept to grasp, but it hasn't been until watching this program that it finally connected for me.

You're very close to the truth. The interest is where things get interesting... because you see they never actually create that interest. Lets say they create $5000 from thin air and loan it to a person. That person obviously has to pay back more than $5000, but that extra interest money is never put into circulation... meaning there there is more debt in existence than money in circulation, because remember all Federal Reserve notes represent a Government debt to the Fed. The economy is based on debt, however all that debt generates interest which is never actually created. This is how they can print vast amounts of new money (in the trillions) yet the inflationary effect of that rather small. They print a crap load of money, whilst keeping it scarce at the same time via interest.

edit: I'm gunna get some sleep (late here). I will respond to other questions and comments when I return.
edit on 27/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
As a radio talk show host who tells the truth "like it is" Glen Beck is right up there with Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, and many many more heroic figures of the conservative American media.

For a complete list of these heroic figures please go here

SAMPLE from the Gallery




edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic


Wow, I am truly impressed!! In one single post, you were able to include all of the WORLDS must INSANE DELUSIONAL LUNATIC human beings that the world has EVER known in all of history!!

"Heroic figures" these clowns are NOT. In fact, they are HANDS-DOWN the biggest clowns in the history of mankind.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   


The interest is where things get interesting...


...hmmm...profound! Never thought of it that way!

I, of course, don't know what Beck's true motivations are. Is he strictly entertainment? Dis-information agent? Patriot? Seeker of Truth? Harbinger? Fear Monger?

I can, however, connect the dots of consistency between points he makes and those of Ron Paul - such as this very topic of the FED. So why the big gap between the two followings?

Toward the end of his Fox broadcasting, I remember Beck making a comment. Something about: "Okay. I have gotten all the people into the boat that I can. I reached the reachables and now it is time for the boat to be underway. My mission now is to speak to them."

As such, he has moved on to focus on his successful radio show, as well as his private web network.

...Oprah's failed.

S&F
edit on 27-10-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I believe that Beck made people mad at Fox news and they did not want to keep going in that direction So He was exposing the corruption of the government and the Fed would be one of those reasons people disliked Him.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
changed ma mine
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Glenn Beck proved one thing.

That American's are dumb. He actually convinced millions of Americans that our president os a communist. In the face of all Obama's corporate decisions, the largest being Obamacare, where we are now forced to give our money to private entities.

All the facts paint Obama as a moderate at the least, and actually leaning to the right on most financial issues, yet this country has millions blurting "communist".

Cheers to Beck.
Making voters dumber through the use of fear and McCarthy propaganda.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here is another ATS thread on the charter of the FED ending Dec 23, 2012:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone refute or confirm that date with documentation?



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI

Originally posted by Vitruvian
As a radio talk show host who tells the truth "like it is" Glen Beck is right up there with Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, and many many more heroic figures of the conservative American media.

For a complete list of these heroic figures please go here

SAMPLE from the Gallery




edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic




Wow, I am truly impressed!! In one single post, you were able to include all of the WORLDS must INSANE DELUSIONAL LUNATIC human beings that the world has EVER known in all of history!!

"Heroic figures" these clowns are NOT. In fact, they are HANDS-DOWN the biggest clowns in the history of mankind.


THANKS FOR THE BUMP - HA HA




posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I'm not a fan of Glenn Beck. In fact, not at all. But I have something to say on this video....thank you, Glenn Beck for helping me to understand just the basics of what is going on with the Federal Reserve. Springer has tried to explain this whole thing to me numerous times and when it comes to fake money...I get lost fast. But Glenn Beck and his two guests finally made it connect.

Now I even understand what the high interest rates during inflation are for...to get the "fake money infusion" back out of the economy. I know that sounds like a simple concept to grasp, but it hasn't been until watching this program that it finally connected for me.

Kudos to Glenn Beck for this very informative and educational program.


One hand giveth while the other taketh away? Be consistent ..........give Beck his due without disparaging him at the same time,,,,,,,,,,its called being hypocritical.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian
 


Or, you could just take it or leave it. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I appreciate him explaining this in a manner that made me understand. I don't appreciate some other things about him. I get to own both of those feelings.

P.S. I guess you're REALLY not interested in hearing what I think of the hate-mongerers Coulter and Limbaugh then, right?

edit on 10-27-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


Considering his Production company is still working on projects with Fox... yes, he did not leave on negative terms at all.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI
 


Of all of those mentioned I really don't believe Glen Beck fits in with them except perhaps in a superficial way. While I'm no fan of Beck he did investigate FEMA camps, the FED and Soros and his globalist financier buddies.

I think Beck got his hand caught in the cookie jar of truth and was too close to exposing some very uncomfortable truths.

I'll give Beck this much - I think the truth really matters to him and he genuinely cares about his country which is more than I can say for the rest of those talking heads listed.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by Vitruvian
 

Or, you could just take it or leave it. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I appreciate him explaining this in a manner that made me understand. I don't appreciate some other things about him. I get to own both of those feelings.
P.S. I guess you're REALLY not interested in hearing what I think of the hate-mongerers Coulter and Limbaugh then, right?
edit on 10-27-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)


Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are highly respected conservative radio personalities (among many other accomplishments) - whose stellar reputations are such that they are immune to attacks such as the kind you made in your recent post. Are you also accusing this OP of hate-mongering as well because I appear to be promoting their conservative RIGHT cause(s) - sort of as a "guilt by association" kind of thing? - I most certainly hope that you are NOT.

BTW - Look at the impeccable innocence on their faces - not an ounce of hate-mongering between the two of them.


Now by contrast please examine these two very familiar hate filled faces - these two purveyors of anti - American LEFTIST angst. Who looks more hate-filled? I'm sure you know who they are?


He knows who they are but for those who might need a hint - think ADL + SPLC [
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I know Beck is way right and he's good at sensationalizing these things BUT...

Every citizen should know about the fed.
I'd encourage everyone, even those who don't like Beck, to give this video an honest look. Just ignore his smarmy remarks and look at the information he provides which is based on a book called "The creature from Jekyll Island."
It's not a conspiracy book. It's a recount of how the present fed came about.

Not being facetious here.
It's worth a look because it affects our money.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I know Beck is way right and he's good at sensationalizing these things BUT...

Every citizen should know about the fed.
I'd encourage everyone, even those who don't like Beck, to give this video an honest look. Just ignore his smarmy remarks and look at the information he provides which is based on a book called "The creature from Jekyll Island."
It's not a conspiracy book. It's a recount of how the present fed came about.

Not being facetious here.
It's worth a look because it affects our money.


Is that all - What else does it effect? Glen Beck deals with far more than mere issues of money when he goes on about the dangers of the Federal Reserve - AND in his broadcasts and in his political philosophy generally. He's an erudite scholar by the way. His TV presentations on Fox-News were extremely well organized and quite brilliant - so please do not sell Glen Beck short - give him his due.

BTW - Glen Beck is in the same camp (league) as Judge Napolitano and they are close friends.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian
 


No, I enjoyed the OP. I would only have to issue the observation that you are these "well respected" individuals' cheerleader. I don't really care. My original post in this thread was to voice my gratitude to Glenn Beck for having this show and conducting it the way he did. YOU decided to pick a negative out and derail the thread.






top topics



 
15
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join